Official NBA '17-18 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuzma was too trigger-happy I feel, but that'll change with the Lakers when others are scoring and he's a role player. Lonzo needs to learn how to attack in the P&R, he'll be too easy to defend if all he does is kick the ball out.

The Lakers/Kings game last night was more fun than anything from the past season. Maybe there's hope for a better NBA.

Lonzo was incredible tonight. Warriors got a steal in Bell.

For the heat I'm really liking what I see out of Bam Adebayo for Miami. The kid is solid. Miami is going to be a dark horse in the East this year, especially with LeBron distracted and historically bad against Miami at home. Plus olynyk will be a nice presence and we finally got rid of Mcroberts which is nice.

Lonzo with another strong showing thus far, 4 points, 7 rebounds, 8 assists at the half. Wearing Hardens tonight. Off on his shot but after 36 minutes last night, it's somewhat excusable. He wants to work on strength/conditioning this summer.

EDIT: And he gets another triple double with 6 minutes left

Last edited:

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Lonzo was incredible tonight. Warriors got a steal in Bell.

For the heat I'm really liking what I see out of Bam Adebayo for Miami. The kid is solid. Miami is going to be a dark horse in the East this year, especially with LeBron distracted and historically bad against Miami at home. Plus olynyk will be a nice presence and we finally got rid of Mcroberts which is nice.
Holy shit I completely forgot McRoberts was still in the league until just now.

As an aside, what in the blue fuck are the Knicks even doing anymore? Can't blame Phil at this point, the whole front office is a complete joke. Keeping Steve Mills around and even elevating his position when he's been just as much to blame for the dumpsterfire that is this team over the past decade?

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
There are at least 71 million reasons why the knicks fo makes the bulls look like a competent franchise.

Ps fuck the bulls for picking up nwaba :(

I'm gonna miss Nwaba. Luke said he was our best on-ball defender, though I suppose signing KCP made Nwaba expendable. Still, wish KCP took less base salary and had like easily achievable bonuses that add up to $18m instead.

Signing KCP is a step in the right direction if Lakers really have aspirations of landing James next summer because they both have the same agent in Rich Cho (sp)?

Signing KCP is a step in the right direction if Lakers really have aspirations of landing James next summer because they both have the same agent in Rich Cho (sp)?
Rich Paul**. Rich Cho is the Hornets GM. The tricky thing is that if we want PG as well, we'd have to renounce KCP since his cap hold will be $21m and we won't have the space to sign LBJ and PG, then re-sign KCP. I guess if LBJ and PG are both coming we won't re-sign KCP, but then it'd be awkward for Rich Paul lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)