NU Seeded 2017

Disjunction

Everything I waste gets recycled
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
calling activity. my opp didn't respond until yesterday and at that point I could only play yesterday night which he didn't show up for

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Eternally give me an extension or ur demoted? I don't actually know how this works normally my games get coinflipped.

In all seriousness dude and I will likely play Wednesday if you can grant an extension, we've been active and you can check our vms to confirm

etern

is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a defending SCL Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
NU Leader
r1 is now over, time for the activity calls / coinflips:

Santu gets the activity win over Karpi
Laurens gets the activity win over Ming549
IRazvann gets the activity win over TTFTW
HJAD gets the activity win over Flamestar
Skelos gets the activity win over Rakan
Gunner Rohan gets the activity win over Rolo Sparkler

Coinflips:
#eternally: !pick Hamhamhamham, suapah
We randomly picked: Hamhamhamham

Kiyo Bloody alfa you guys have 48 hours from the time of this post to get your game done.

Posho Alola your opp for r2 is byronthewellwell contrary to what the challonge bracket says.

edit: dodmen gets the activity win over Blackraven

termi

bike is short for bichael
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Eternally why does the bracket say dodmen when the thread says blackraven cuz I don't think they ever fought and u didn't specify who won and why (coinflip/activity)

eternally edit: Fixed

suapah

stfu anime pfp
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
hold up why is it that i was not granted the activity win. if you read our conversation on my page i clearly make an effort being available all of ysterday.
i was available all weekend and even tried for monday when he was only available for deadline.

even on deadline day i made an effort to contact him whereas he made no such effort.
so i would like some clarification on this Eternally

etern

is a Community Leaderis a Top Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a defending SCL Championis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
NU Leader
hold up why is it that i was not granted the activity win. if you read our conversation on my page i clearly make an effort being available all of ysterday.
i was available all weekend and even tried for monday when he was only available for deadline.

even on deadline day i made an effort to contact him whereas he made no such effort.
so i would like some clarification on this Eternally
I coinflipped because while I read your conversation and went over it with a few other people, both of you gave only one or two days in that seven day period, and if you weren't able to find a time with eachother you could've asked for an extension, it would've also helped if one of you gave a specific time to meet rather than a vague 'maybe' or posting 'im on' without warning.

suapah

stfu anime pfp
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
I coinflipped because while I read your conversation and went over it with a few other people, both of you gave only one or two days in that seven day period, and if you weren't able to find a time with eachother you could've asked for an extension, it would've also helped if one of you gave a specific time to meet rather than a vague 'maybe' or posting 'im on' without warning.
he literally gave me only until the deadline and even then he didn't show up at all, bother contacting me at all etc.
he even said that he could do monday evening and again there was no contact at all from his part whereas i did as evident from this screenshot
he never even bothered trying to accomodate to my times at all (and you can see that i tried my best meeting his times even though they were difficult for me.)

while i do agree that there couldve been better communication and such i feel that especially on his end is was lacking hence the reason for the activity call.
upload_2017-11-8_21-34-20.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)