Not open for further replies.

Shadestep

volition immanent
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

Advantage
Favourite Pokemon: Mesprit
Most used Pokemon: Lanturn probs lol
Most known for: Baton pass shenanigans
Shadestep: Hey there, tennis! How are you doing today?
Advantage: Pretty good, thanks! I have plans to go out later and play Pokemon Go so pretty excited for that.
Shadestep: Why did you originally pick the username iplaytennislol? What caused you to change your username?
Advantage: I originally looked at avatars first before picking an actual username because I wanted my username and avatar to match for some reason. When I saw the tennis girl I figured I would pick that because I play tennis irl, not because I'm a girl.. I started with "iplaytennis" but that looked incomplete so I added an lol.

Shadestep: You have recently been added back to the NU council. What do you think of the Tauros suspect test and the entire NU meta currently?
Advantage: I agreed with a Tauros suspect because I think it's a bit too good of a wallbreaker. I do plan to vote ban as I feel teambuilding will become a lot less restrictive and the meta will improve as a whole. I like the current NU meta because it's very stable. People have developed trends and become accustomed to what is in the tier so it's pretty easy to take advantage of that. Also I really enjoy stability so this meta is perfect for me.

Shadestep: Outside of being promoted to Global Moderator recently, you are also a Room Mod in both UU and NU. What tier do you like more, and why? (the tier, not the chatroom)
Advantage: I definitely like NU more just because it's kinda where I grew up in a sense. I started playing it in gen 5 and just loved it ever since. UU is a ton of fun tho, they actually have fully evolved dragons,,,, (Altaria doesn't count :^()

Shadestep: Are there any negative consequences that come with the perk of being a Global Moderator? Do you feel that you’re forced to acting a certain way to be a model user?
Advantage: I don't think I would call them negative consequences but for example I can't block pms.. so at times that can be annoying because I'm forced to get on an alt and block them. Also I wouldn't exactly say I'm "forced" to act like a model user it's just more fun being someone who people look up to rather than a known shitposter in my eyes.

Shadestep: What are you most excited for from what we know about Pokemon Sun & Moon so far?
Advantage: New generations are always fun as it gives us new mons to mess around with. I don't have too much to say about this except that Salandit is badass

Shadestep: What is your favourite thing to do on PS and/or Smogon?
Advantage: Hmmm favorite thing.. Probably reading through IS because of all the drama people like to post in badge noms :^)

Shadestep: Do you have any really funny or enjoyable moments you have had with Smogon/PS friends that you still remember?
Advantage: Waaaaaaaaaay back when I was really new to oras, I pm'd The Goomy one day telling him how much I liked his vids. That pm is what started our 2 or so long year friendship. We're so close in fact that we text each other daily :3

Shadestep: Do you think anything is really broken in the current NU metagame (excluding Tauros)? If so, what and why?
Advantage: Sleep abusers y/y. Real talk tho idk if anything else is really broken per se, I've been known to complain about Jynx a lot, so much in fact that I use Bronzor probably way to much lol

Shadestep: What are some cool underrated and fun sets you have used in NU with success?
Advantage: Thief Skuntank (steals Steelix's lefties mainly which can help pokemon like magnet rise Klinklang), Power gem Mismagius for Pyroar, Zard etc and Chople Counter Regice just to name a few.

Shadestep: Who in the NU community do you look up to the most as a player?
Advantage: Probably FLCL . I teamed with him in SPL and it was really fun learning his thought processes and getting his opinions on teams and stuff.

Shadestep: Do you have any advice for newer players trying to get into NU?
Advantage: Don't be shy! The NU room is a great place to interact with people who love NU. Not to mention it's full of friendly people who are literally there to help others so don't be afraid to ask questions.

Shadestep: Can you post a picture of yourself?
Advantage:

Ok, that's it! Sorry for the delay and inconsistency in these threads, I was (am) busy travelling and going on vacation. This project should be more consistent now with 1 person per week!

Anyways, if you have any other questions for tennis or just want to drop a spicy meme, go ahead!

Jisoo

two slow dancers last ones out
is a Pre-Contributoris a defending SPL Champion
your form is off in that picture, fix pls

Also who do u think has potential to be a really good contributor down the line?

your form is off in that picture, fix pls

Also who do u think has potential to be a really good contributor down the line?
my form is wonderful tyvm

and i honestly think u have the potential to be the next really good contributor. just tone down the sass every once in a while ;3

I see, you actually play tennis lol. Do you intend to take it professionally or just as a hobby?
just a hobby really, i played 3 years of it in high school and really enjoyed it, i'm not good enough to go pro ;_;. Nowadays i just coach it for money heh

How do I make nu friends
sry that's a secret.. if it helps tho, ill be your friend :D

Favorites to win nu open?
Realistic Waters Kiyo Sam

troubled user who seems to be turning things around. i expect big things :p

Threw

cohiba
If you could drop one thing from RU (or even UU if you're feeling cheeky), what would it be?

Who's the most underrated/best up-and-coming NU player iyo?

how do u get gud :] in this tier lol
idk lol

mystic, instinct, or valor we all know there's only one right answer
http://https//puu.sh/qaldW/0c2d94ee46.jpg

<3 advantage

I'm interested what your biggest pet peeve is both on and not on smogon/PS?
when people are weak to tspikes or dont bring a resist to a common type like water, it triggers me. as for not on smogon/ps, probably when people are late oo

If you could drop one thing from RU (or even UU if you're feeling cheeky), what would it be?

Who's the most underrated/best up-and-coming NU player iyo?
i want seismitoad back :(. for best up and coming player, def lucianvega

Who was your favorite guy to tutor? If you don't say me sigh.

If you could change something in NU what would it be? (can be anything.)

The Goomy

Whitest Mexican Alive
What is the most frustrating thing about watching me play Pokemon?

PB&J or ham&cheese?

If you had to choose between inandout and panda, which would you choose?

Who is the player who does the most with the worst teams?

What is the most underrated, underused set in NU rn (Banded torterra is my answer)?

What is your highest CP Pokemon in Go?

Why do you enjoy the NU tier more than other tiers?

Does Omfuga have a neck?

Have you ever told a girl you were seeing that you play competitive Pokemon?

Does your phone have a special text tone for my texts?

Why do you think RW is so successful?

Do you hope to play NU or a diff tier in SPL?

Last one: Do you think Baton Pass as a move should be banned?

Who was your favorite guy to tutor? If you don't say me sigh.

If you could change something in NU what would it be? (can be anything.)
ive only ever tutored u and silverwhiteblue so i guess he was my fav :)

i would ban all sleep abusers lol

What is the most frustrating thing about watching me play Pokemon?

PB&J or ham&cheese?

If you had to choose between inandout and panda, which would you choose?

Who is the player who does the most with the worst teams?

What is the most underrated, underused set in NU rn (Banded torterra is my answer)?

What is your highest CP Pokemon in Go?

Why do you enjoy the NU tier more than other tiers?

Does Omfuga have a neck?

Have you ever told a girl you were seeing that you play competitive Pokemon?

Does your phone have a special text tone for my texts?

Why do you think RW is so successful?

Do you hope to play NU or a diff tier in SPL?

Last one: Do you think Baton Pass as a move should be banned?
- PB and J
- inandout
- u
- taunt bu Vigoroth *-*
- 2149 Dlagonite :]
- honest answer is im good at it lol
- What neck?
- nope LOL
- sorry i dont have special text tones for my loved ones :(
- probably because he has such a level head. idt he ever gets mad oo
- iplaydoubleslol
- no, iplaybplol

yogi

I did not succumb...
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Wanna ask another question and I don't see any rules against it soo :3

What got you into competitive pokemon in the first place? ^.^

Wanna ask another question and I don't see any rules against it soo :3

What got you into competitive pokemon in the first place? ^.^
i remember playing in game and hating iv's and ev's and all that type of stuff. idr how i found PS but it was a nice change of pace. i guess in the end it's the people that made me stick around

Ok maybe they will let me ask a question this time, Avantage what is your favorite anime??
the only anime i know of is flcl but since i dont watch anime ill respond with a joke answer: Corey in the house is my favorite anime

how do you feel about me bodying you with tailwind murkrow one time
i still havent recovered thx for asking ;_;

also you're kinda cute
thx u too <3

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
Tennis, my long time friend :] I don't actually remember why you got added to the skype clique a few summers ago, but I'm glad you did. Funny guy, good mons player, and the clique punching bag tbh. Love you fam

- At what age did you start playing tennis?
- What got you interested in tennis as a sport in the first place, it's kinda niche.
- Why on earth did you think adding "lol" to the end of a username makes it more complete ?_?
- How many times per day do you use the n_n face. Why do you hate everyone you make read it?
- If you could go back to day 1 of highschool and be a chick-stealing stud, would you ? :]
- If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?
- Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup?
- fingerscrossed, Kiyo's sister, Goomy: Marry/Fuck/Kill
- Would you rather take it in the mouth or from behind?
- Do you stand up to wipe after pooping, or do you stay seated? Do you fold your toilet paper, or do you scrunch it up into a ball?
- Do you keep your wallet in your back pocket or your front pocket? Where do you keep your phone?

You're the best n_n

Tennis, my long time friend :] I don't actually remember why you got added to the skype clique a few summers ago, but I'm glad you did. Funny guy, good mons player, and the clique punching bag tbh. Love you fam

- At what age did you start playing tennis?
- What got you interested in tennis as a sport in the first place, it's kinda niche.
- Why on earth did you think adding "lol" to the end of a username makes it more complete ?_?
- How many times per day do you use the n_n face. Why do you hate everyone you make read it?
- If you could go back to day 1 of highschool and be a chick-stealing stud, would you ? :]
- If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, then what is baby oil made from?
- Do illiterate people get the full effect of Alphabet Soup?
- fingerscrossed, Kiyo's sister, Goomy: Marry/Fuck/Kill
- Would you rather take it in the mouth or from behind?
- Do you stand up to wipe after pooping, or do you stay seated? Do you fold your toilet paper, or do you scrunch it up into a ball?
- Do you keep your wallet in your back pocket or your front pocket? Where do you keep your phone?

You're the best n_n
-right before high school actually so 14
-i had previously played baseball for like 7 years then just decided to quit and change sports lol
- ploblem?
- no bc im a chick stealing stud now
- can i smoke what you're smoking
- wqagew43erhdj5etsjrhw4esyhg
- marry goomy, fk tim, kill kiyo's sister
- 2gwaq3reh4w3esyg34w4hgw34
- crouch / fold
- front right pocket, phone in front left pocket :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)