NU NU League Express - Stage 1 (Groups)

Gonna have to call activity on MohHumG. From the beginning didn't make much of effort to play. And finally we decided to play at 9-10 AM GMT -4 today and he never showed up.

ILoveMilk

Banned deucer.
Akashi in Group O has not posted at all in the group conversation, has not made any effort to contact us, and I cannot post on his wall, I'm going to call activity on him.

calling act on dark shion, made no attempt to play

calling act on brisked, agreed to play, i've been waiting 40 mins

calling act on ham, made no attempt to schedule after the 17th

HANTSUKI

satan saves xmas
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RUPL Champion
Skelos quit, NotNova said to count him out (I have a print from the PM if needed) and monna lusa is locked on PS so I can't message him there and he didn't make much effort to play (well seems like 0 matchas done), so yeah

Disjunction

Everything I waste gets recycled
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
OK that's the end of Stage 1. Great job to everyone who was able to put up with the grind! Here are our playoff contestants:

Group A - SANJAY PrescientProphet
Group B - Finchinator Real FV13
Group C - Shaneghoul Pohjis
Group D - Garay oak and a three-way tie between Jarii PD and Leru
Group E - HANTSUKI Quite Quiet
Group F - Robert Alfons Microwavable
Group G - Lycans zugubu royale
Group H - FLCL Twixtry
Group I - TraceofLife HJAD
Group J - meepsvictory p2
Group K - Pokedots didi
Group L - Eternal Spirit Megazard
Group M - Gunner Rohan Confide
Group N - Spl4sh Laurens
Group O - Azx Fardin
Group P - TIE between KevinELF PursuitOfHappiny and zben

Just a few points:
  • In Group B, pohjis, shane, and metal sonic all ended with 5-2, but phojis and shane gave metal sonic his only 2 losses, so they advance.
  • In Group D, Jarii, Leru, and PD all ended with the same record (5-2) while having beat one another. This results in a tie and they will have to fight to see who takes the second spot.
  • Group E had abysmal activity all around. Between QQ and Mindnight (legitimately the only two players that had the potential to proceed aside from Hantsuki), QQ had both more wins and more completed games so he advances.
  • p2 and askov both finish with a mad awkward 2-1 that puts them in second place in their group, but p2 had the win over askov so he progresses.
  • In Group I, HJAD and pancake finish with the same record (4-2) but HJAD beat pancake for one of his earlier wins so he advances.
  • Group K, didi had beaten Arifeen so they advance.
  • Group N also had significantly low activity, so Spl4sh and Laurens advance as they share a w/l record with similar activity.
Probably a couple of other calls I had to make but I might have forgotten.

Since there are two tiebreakers that need to happen, there will be a 5 day deadline to get them done. In that time, if anyone has any questions as to why you made it into playoffs/why you didn't make it into playoffs, feel free to send me a message on here or on Discord. The OP is not up to date with correct win/loss ratios, so please fact check yourself on records before you approach me with any questions.

Tiebreakers:

Group D:
Jarii vs. PD
Jarii vs. Leru
Leru vs. PD

First player to reach 2-0 moves on to playoffs.

Group P:
KevinELF vs. PursuitOfHappiny
KevinELF vs. zben
PursuitOfHappiny vs. zben

Player who goes 2-0 goes to playoffs and the winner between the two players who went 1-1 advances to playoffs.

Deadline for tiebreaker is Friday, September 1st at 11:59 PM EDT. This will be best of 1.

Gonna have to call activity on MohHumG. From the beginning didn't make much of effort to play. And finally we decided to play at 9-10 AM GMT -4 today and he never showed up.
Wow real scummy dude, The previous time we arranged you never showed up, yet I didn't call activity, and when I finally managed to catch you I was unable to play but oh well good luck anyways.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)