NU C&C Index (Reserve Analyses here)

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
iTeddeh I haven't actually started the gorebyss skeleton I took over from The Goomy, if you're interested. Let me know, otherwise I'll start it later today.

iTeddeh I haven't actually started the gorebyss skeleton I took over from The Goomy, if you're interested. Let me know, otherwise I'll start it later today.
I'd much rather have the yama as i use him far more frequently, i've not used gorebyss like at all :L i don't feel i'd be the best person for the job, ask iplaytennislol or AquajetBreloom as they have used him a tonne more? but thank you for the offer dude :]

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hi~! I didn't see Dedenne anywhere, and seeing that she is in NU, I'd like to make her a moveset.
Hi Cloud Burry, currently Dedenne isnt up for reservation due to the fact that more viable mons still need an analyses. It will be in the future at some point, although idk when that will be.

boltsandbombers

i'm sorry mr. man
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Hi~! I didn't see Dedenne anywhere, and seeing that she is in NU, I'd like to make her a moveset.
Unfortunately, Dedenne is not viable in NU. Unless you can make an extremely good argument to the QC team as to why it deserves a full analysis, it probably won't happen. Sorry :/
Edit: ninja'd by mont lol

dropping cryogonal, it's at 2/3 and i have neither time nor desire to finish it so someone can take it from there

Oh sorry, I am pretty certain that Zweilous was already taken by Punchshroom. Also on a side note and really late, but Ursaring is done and done.
Thanks for informing me, is there any other available for reservation? Since the OP is wrong I better ask.

Its a shame. slayerx ;_;

But idk I believe that the analysis should all be held off until ORAS comes out. New moves being given out especially from Move Tutors being announced and confirmed in the game. Pokemon will be dropping and rising tiers cause of the tier shift this November like Mawile is going to drop for example. As well as the megas being released will change the usage of others as well.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)