NU: Back to the Future II - (Finals) - [Won by FLCL]

Status
Not open for further replies.

First Hosting by Django, approved by TDs
Fantastic Art by Juicy Fruit and ium
First Edition (Jan 2013) won by CrashinBoomBang
Attending to Ruin of Alph subforum, last 1st September I saw a The Immortal message saying: "ADV NU is the RoA Spotlight for September and is a playable ladder on Pokemon Showdown!". So I remembered what was the first tour I played on Smogon and I thought it would be worth raising it on Smogon as well. This tournament aims to showcase the underappreciated ADV NU, DPP NU tiers and BW2 NU as well as encouraging more people to play them.

Tournament Rules:

• General tournament rules and regulations can be found here
  • Best of three, single elimination tournament. Each match will be one game of ADV NU, DPP NU and BW2 NU.
  • Sign-Ups will last for a few days and the amount of interest will determine how large the tournament will be. Last Edition was with 64 participants, I'd like it to go that way.
  • It's advised that you start building your teams during sign-ups to make the tournament run smoother.
  • If there are still any questions, don't hesitate to PM me
Battle Clauses:
  • Sleep Clause. A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.
  • Evasion Clause. A player cannot increase their pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.
  • OHKO Clause. Players cannot use moves that have a chance of instantly KO opposing Pokémon. For example, Horn Drill is an illegal move to have on a Pokémon's move set.
  • Species Clause. You cannot use the same Pokemon twice on the same team. For example, you cannot use two Koffings.
  • Wifi Battle Clause. Team preview must be enabled on BW2 NU Only.
Note: Replays are always welcome! Also, anything you need, just let me know and write me on Smogon.

Round 5 (Final)

Finchinator vs idiotfrommars
(game_adv - game_dpp - game_bw)
idiotfrommars vs FLCL
FLCL vs Finchinator
(g1 adv - g2 dpp - game_bw)

Replay

Finchinator vs idiotfrommars

idiotfrommars vs FLCL

FLCL vs Finchinator

Extensions deadline to play is November 13th at 11:59 EDT (GMT-4).

There's not a Final deadline but I hope you'll play before November 20th at 11:59 EDT (GMT-4).

Last edited:
Reactions: Mq

idiotfrommars

HODOR HODOR HODOR
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Won 2-0 against FLCL

Edit: Finchinator and my schedules don't match up over the Thanksgiving until Sunday evening, so we will be playing then.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)