Nintendo Switch

Theorymon

Have a wonderful day, wahoo!
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yo importoant note: It seems like the Nintendo Direct ie being delayed by about a week due to the horrible Earthquake that hit Hokkaido. Understandable, Japan really got hit hard by natural disasters this summer :(

Note that the new date isn’t officially confirmed, it comes from a recent Splatoon datamine changing dates afaik. The delay is confirmed though

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
The Direct might have been cancelled, but we still get a demo for Mega Man 11 today. Other consoles will get it tomorrow.

Currently my dream is to buy a Nintendo Switch to play all possible Pokémon games, but unfortunately in the Brazilian territory is very expensive, taxes are high. :psycry:

#Socialization

I need some advice. I am about to finish Octopath Traveler (great game btw) and need another RPG to tide me over until Fire Emblem Three Houses. Right now I'm torn between Valkyria Chronicles 4 and Dark Souls remastered. Has anyone played those games?

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I need some advice. I am about to finish Octopath Traveler (great game btw) and need another RPG to tide me over until Fire Emblem Three Houses. Right now I'm torn between Valkyria Chronicles 4 and Dark Souls remastered. Has anyone played those games?
Can't speak for VC4, but I've heard the Switch port of Dark Souls has shitty sound quality.

I bought a Nintendo Switch Lite Zacian and Zamazenta edition at Yodabashi in Akihabara last week when I was staying in Tokyo. It was an impulsive purchase so I'm worried how will I get it fixed when the joycon starts drifting since I need to go back there just so I could use the warranty given. This is my only worry but I don't really regret buying it in the first place. It looks divine and I'm in love with the color combination.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)