Nexus Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hi, Nexus. I'd like to do our SBP trade. I'm the one who did the adamant Ludicolo. Could you give me a VM when you're available? I'd like to get your EVed version, please, provided it's still level 50 and under.
ok but to let you know that it doesn't have a complete moveset just the EVs

Hi, Nexus. CMT for Kazo's flawless modest Celebi when it's available. Thanks.
I'll edit in what I'd like.

EDIt: this

Shiny Rayquaza - Air Lock- Jolly
30/31/30/28/31/31
OT Karen♀ 65491 HeartGold
Rest/Air Slash/AncientPower/Outrage
Hidden Power type is Grass 59
Catch date July 29, 2010
Available UT level 45

I can't resist shiny quaza in luxury ball <3

cmt for this
Bold - Swift Swim/Marvel Scale - 31/30/31/30/31/31 egg moves: hypnosis, light screen, confuse ray HP Grass 70 Hatch Location: Contest Hall *Available UT only Lv. 1*

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
cmt for this
Bold - Swift Swim/Marvel Scale - 31/30/31/30/31/31 egg moves: hypnosis, light screen, confuse ray HP Grass 70 Hatch Location: Contest Hall *Available UT only Lv. 1*
sorry nothing I want.

ok but to let you know that it doesn't have a complete moveset just the EVs

I'll edit in what I'd like.

EDIt: this

Shiny Rayquaza - Air Lock- Jolly
30/31/30/28/31/31
OT Karen♀ 65491 HeartGold
Rest/Air Slash/AncientPower/Outrage
Hidden Power type is Grass 59
Catch date July 29, 2010
Available UT level 45

I can't resist shiny quaza in luxury ball <3
EVed without the moveset is fine. :-)

Ok, let me know when it will be a good time for you to trade.

CMT for this:

Jolly - Snow Cloak - 31/31/31/0/30/31 *Available UT only Lv. 32*

I also like Metagross and maybe Gyarados if you want up to three. Let me know, I should be able to trade for the next 80~ minutes or so. Or next thursday, if I'm lucky. I'll be waiting for your reply so please PM me!

I'm not really much into trading, I like EV training more so I was hoping that I could do that for you if you wanted. Also, I have a near flawless special mixape that I would donate to you (fully redis for YOU, of course, then you can decide what you want to do with it from there..)

Anyways, just please let me know if you need an EV trainer!:) or cloner, or whatever.

CMT for

Sceptile ~ Timid ~ Overgrow
31 / 6 / 30 / 31 / 31 / 31
Moveset:
~ Leaf Storm
~ Energy Ball
~ Focus Blast
~ Hidden Power

Avaliable EV'd 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
FULL REDIS

Nidoqueen ~ Adamant ~ Poison Point
31 / 31 / 31 / 23 / 31 / 31
Available UT Lvl 16 NidoranF

Zari

What impossible odds?
is a Contributor Alumnus
@Nexus, you CMT'd in my thread for the UT zigzagoon; I'd like a copy of the UT version of this (not the egg):

Adamant -
Hyper Cutter - 31/31/31/31/31/31egg moves: agility hatch location: Seafoam islands or wherever you want *Available UT only Lv. 1 or as an egg*

If that sounds good, we have a deal.

Thanks ^^

Woah threads over 1000?! Sweet xP

I been dedicating alot my free time into MH:Tri lately but the novelty is wearing off bloody fast.

As of tonight (gotta leave for work in an hour) I'll be actively trading/battling again so any CMTs that are still wanted, let me know.

Newt: Cmt for adamant Sandslash, Machamp and a couple others if I have enough you like.
Sorry nothing I need right now, Nice you you have there though.

Will be updating my Trade list and wants over the next few days so I may post back in your thread if things change.

Careful - Adaptability - 31/31/31/16/31/31 egg moves: yawn, wish, fake tears, tickle *Available UT only Lv. 1 or as an egg*​
Nexus, please CMT for this. and i've got a shiny gengar on the way with HP Fire 70 if nothing in my thread interests you.

cmt for
Bold - Pressure - 31/4/31/30/31/30 HP Fire 68 *Available UT only Lv. 1*

and

Adamant - Drought - 27/29/25/4/30/29 *Available UT only Lv. 70*

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
Nexus, please CMT for this. and i've got a shiny gengar on the way with HP Fire 70 if nothing in my thread interests you.
nothing and I'm going to catch my own

cmt for
Bold - Pressure - 31/4/31/30/31/30 HP Fire 68 *Available UT only Lv. 1*

and

Adamant - Drought - 27/29/25/4/30/29 *Available UT only Lv. 70*
nothing and really since HGSS came out you can find a better adamant groudon elsewhere

CMT for anything? Either of you :)
nothing I want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)