Nexus Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
cmt for this
Modest - Static - 18/30/30/31/31/31 HP Ice 70 special moves: surf *Available UT only Lv. 14*

Timid - Static - 31/12/22/31/31/31 HP Ice 68 special moves: surf *Available UT only Lv. 14*

Hey,

I guess you are right, I didn't know all Jolly quint flawless were ability 0.

I guess I will take the Breloom and Mamoswine, do you want to trade now?

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey,

I guess you are right, I didn't know all Jolly quint flawless were ability 0.

I guess I will take the Breloom and Mamoswine, do you want to trade now?
sure add platinum and sorry about that I wanted the same thing when I caught my sudowoodo but the developers just didn't want us to have it :/.

Hey Nexus i have updated my thread since you last checked so can you recheck for your timid surfing hp ice Pika?
if you dont find anything i will gladly do a BP/CP for you

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey Nexus i have updated my thread since you last checked so can you recheck for your timid surfing hp ice Pika?
if you dont find anything i will gladly do a BP/CP for you
sorry stavros nothing, but if you can do a bold rotom 31/x/31/31/31/31 that'd be great as a CP (actually preferred CP) or BP is up to you if you want to do a BP I'd prefer the egg to hatch shiny on my game

I definitely can do this. If you want it as a CP i cant do it shiny, but I can do it to be shiny in your game if you assign it to me as a BP. Let me know what you want:)

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
I definitely can do this. If you want it as a CP i cant do it shiny, but I can do it to be shiny in your game if you assign it to me as a BP. Let me know what you want:)
I'll take CP in a repeat ball or dive I can't make up my mind between rotom-h or W @_@

XD ok then.
i think i still havent caught my rotom in my retail cart so i will catch it there.
i will have it ready probably by tomorrow

Hi, Nexus. I'd like to do our SBP trade. I'm the one who did the adamant Ludicolo. Could you give me a VM when you're available? I'd like to get your EVed version, please, provided it's still level 50 and under.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)