Tournament NeverUsed Premier League V - General talk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey guys, just want to apologize for some of the not so nice things that may or may not have been said in here over the last hour or so. Power Rankings are a really fun part of premier leagues and it's fun to see someone else's opinion on how your team is stacked up. In an effort to make the rankings more enjoyable for everyone I encouraged Evan. to go ahead and be mean to the rest of the teams he was ranking. This was a mistake. I'd like to apologize if you were one of the people who got caught up in this and if you were offended in any way. Everybody enjoys a good joke, even when its at your expense, but sometimes we can take those jokes too far in an effort to be funny. I hope we can all keep this in mind when posting in this thread and forum as a whole so we can build some camaraderie without bumping heads too hard.

Apologies for the general cringe / pigheadedness ive displayed in this thread, its been deleted now but basically it was a rly shitty callout post that i thought i could get away w/ because some1 wanted me to do power rankings. If you guys wanna hound on me 4 my bad power rankings thats fine but that shouldnt make it ok to be using them an excuse to be flat out mean to ppl. Tenny u rly got me there and i think from now on i'll just stick to the normal prediction / match result posts from here on out. Go ramps!

e: sniped, dont let kiyo fool you though this was my doing 1st so ill take any heat that comes from it first

passion

heavenly :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
lol disgusting attempt at saving face after being retarded. despite the fact that both kiyo and evan are supposed to be important members of the nu community for lowly plebians like me to look up to, they both constantly display an overwhelming level of toxicity. these apology posts come off as extremely fake especially because evan was feeling like hotshit in discord and kiyo was showing support for his behavior before advantage even replied. not like i am a shining example of morally acceptable behavior on this website but i feel as if community leaders should definitely think more before they attempt to do EPIC callouts.

Last edited:

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
lol disgusting attempt at saving face after being retarded. despite the fact that both kiyo and evan are supposed to be important members of the nu community for lowly plebians like me to look up to, they both constantly display an overwhelming level of toxicity. these apology posts come off as extremely fake especially because evan was feeling like hotshit in discord and kiyo was showing support for his behavior before advantage even replied. not like i am a shining example of morally acceptable behavior on this smogon but i feel as if community leaders should definitely think more before they attempt to do EPIC callouts.
You're absolutely right. It was a shitty thing to do. If you honestly feel theres a deeper issue here that needs to be addressed I'd encourage you to take it to Senior Staff. I appreciate you expressing your concerns but I do take issue with the manner in which you did so. As you said you're not the shining example of moral behavior and I could easily call up logs of you doing exactly what you're accusing me of, but I'm not gonna do that because it's not going to fix things. Just like describing our actions as retarded or disgusting and using self-deprecation aren't going to make things better.

If anyone else has a problem feel free to bring it up with me, personally. If for some reason you don't feel comfortable doing so please talk to another member of the NU moderation team. Here's hoping we can have a fun NUPL without anymore drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)