Tournament NeverUsed Premier League V - General talk thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quite Quiet

I need a kitchen knife that doesn't whisper to me
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Keep the trashtalk here, but be civil.

Auction results:

Vibrant Vivillons - rozes (now Pearl)
rozes, Eternally, idiotfrommars, Garay oak, Pearl, qsns, TDK, DrReuniclus, Gunner Rohan, Void, Earth

The Krusty Krabs - Kiyo
Kiyo, Hootie, Finchinator, Yogibears, Lax, Oglemi, Tangelo, Bughouse, Sonzinho, ZoroDark, HSA, Shuckleking87, Peli

Plopping Pelippers - ADVANTAGE (now Tony)
ADVANTAGE, amber lamps, Teddeh, Christo , Tony, Hikari , passion, Dangerous, PrinceLucian, Star, snagaa, Vileman, Ark, Sam, Get this Money, Ary

Money Maker Musharnas - Raseri
Raseri, Realistic Waters, Blast, meepsvictory, HJAD, The Real Elmo, Megazard, Robert Alfons, Santu, lolbro, NotNova, Shadestep, Bobby Freshh

Rowdy Rampardos - Evan.
Evan., Heysup, BOUFF, -Tsunami-, Zebraiken, blunder, Level 56, Pokedots, Welli0u, Sabella

The Superior Samurotts - Jarii
Jarii, Shaneghoul, Disjunction, AJB, rob., fatty, Honko, Dundies, col49, Kingler12345

Headass Houndooms - FLCL
FLCL, KratosMana, ict, Poek, M Dragon, tko, SOMALIA, Hogg, Lednah, Rodriblutar

Listless Lilligants - Shadowtags
Shadowtags, Sacri', Tricking, soulgazer, The Goomy, Laurens, Kushalos, dodmen, Bushtush, Zamrock, Winter's Howl

Managers send in your line up and eventual assman to me asap and we can get Week 1 started tomorrow if you're fast enough.

Disjunction

Everything I waste gets recycled
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I can't believe the C&CTL himself only set the record for MOST EXPENSIVE PLAYER with a measley 20.5K. Where were the upbids on this gem of a player???

Hi there, following in the footsteps of atomicllamas, i've been appointed by TL Kiyo to act as Gen 7 NU's Whitequeen in order to do this year's preseason power rankings! However in order to stay unbiased i will be leaving my own team out of it.

Without further ado, i'll start with the #7 rated team: The Listless Lilligants, managed by Rapture's FINEST
Shadowtags - nu regular and council member, although if he's as late at clicking his plays as he is at showing up to the auction its gonna be a long year

Sacri' - he won an NU open, but then again so did vileman lol

Tricking - wait you paid 18k for this guy and only have soulgazer to feed him teams?

soulgazer - one of the 3 players expected to build teams for this squad... until you realize that he didnt build any of his spl 7 teams past week 6

The Goomy - its gonna be a miracle if this guy builds a team with any mons over base 70 speed, especially with his butt buddy tenny teaming up to go act victimized w/ teddy for 8 weeks

Laurens - sorry, don't know you

Kushalos - i stole a bw2 ru team from this guy once and won so he's probably ok

dodmen - uupl ended like a month ago dude

Bushtush - sorry, don't know you

Zamrock - if all u other idiots dont prep for this guy to bring rain more than half the weeks then you deserve to lose to him

Winter's Howl - washed.
overall the team looks lost without direction, the actual players are decent but so are the players on all the other teams, and having very few people who can actually build for newer gens while also having the weakest old gens out of any team in the tournament should have them as one of the worst teams this season.

#6 will go up tommorow so until then, have a good day.

for what reason does this idiot think he has any right to carryout the tradition of the legendary whitequeen!? these descriptions are pitifully done. the only reason i know this guy exists is because he (like many nu councilmen) give kiyo a sucking when he is around the block. please delete this post and let somebody who is not a kiyo lackey handle the rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)