Needed:Photoshop Tutorial!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the title said, I need a Photoshop tutorial, well simply about everything!
I am new to the Photoshop program,and as i see on youtube, it is fun to use!
SO i got it,but i still need to learn to do lots of processes!

I hope someone helps,responds my needs and teach me!

I have been searching the internet,but NO RESULTS!So i came to the best place to request a tutorial,here,Smogon forums,internet renaissance,smeargle studios!

Thank You.

Shringator.

PS:I Can get anyone free Photoshop Cs3 extended edition,not the trial version,But full version!

Tutorial: How to find a Photoshop Tutorial

Step 1: Open up your Internet Browser.
Step 2: Visit the following internet page: www.google.com.
Step 3: Type the following words into the search field: Photoshop Beginner Tutorial.
Step 4: Click on the links you find suiteable and you have found your very own Photoshop Tutorial!

The best way to get started with PS7.0 (and to eventually get better skills) is to just open a blank document and pour in a couple of your favorite colors, then render the crap out of it with everything. Thats how I got started and now I can pretty much take anything (make anything from scratch aswell) and edit it to how I see fit. The really interesting thing is messing with layers and the Marquee tool and the custom polygonal lasso tool. Of course the blending options are cool too. But all of this takes time and practice, and in some cases googling tuts (tutorials) and reading them.

Overall you can still use 7.0 because CS isn't really That incredible just bulkier.

Tutorial: How to find a Photoshop Tutorial

Step 1: Open up your Internet Browser.
Step 2: Visit the following internet page: www.google.com.
Step 3: Type the following words into the search field: Photoshop Beginner Tutorial.
Step 4: Click on the links you find suiteable and you have found your very own Photoshop Tutorial!
Tried it but,whenever i find a website,they give me a picture and how to do it,i want a general website!
Btw where do we get 7.0?cx i just got CS3 extended!

If you can only get CS there's really nothing wrong with it, but 7 just has most of the features and is not as memory-consuming.

Anyway, learn to use the pen tool! It's simply amazing, and once you've got the hang of it not that hard to use (but you really can't use it without having seen how to do it).

Go to www.deviantart.com and search for photoshop beginner tutorials.

If you can only get CS there's really nothing wrong with it, but 7 just has most of the features and is not as memory-consuming.

Anyway, learn to use the pen tool! It's simply amazing, and once you've got the hang of it not that hard to use (but you really can't use it without having seen how to do it).

Go to www.deviantart.com and search for photoshop beginner tutorials.
I seriously dont know how to use it!thats the hardest thing!

btw thanks for giving me the link,and i got i programmed a program to give me a serial for the photoshop 7,and worked properly,and did the same with cs3!

Edit:I just learned bout teh pen tool!Btw,is there a paint bucket in photoshop cs3 or 7.cz i cant find it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)