Tournament National Dex Monotype Ladder Tournament! Cycle 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forum name: stupidity_king123
Week 1 Alt: NDMLT1V1 stupid
Does my alt for Week 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: yes

Forum name: larsonshark

Week 1 Alt: NDMLT1V1 shark

Does my alt for Week 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: yes

Forum name: Silveruby
Week 1 Alt: NDMLT1V1 Silver

Forum name: Wafflecopter2000
Week 1 Alt: NDMLT1V1 Waffle

Forum name: 7ak
Week 1 Alt: NDMLT1V1 7ak
Does my alt for Week 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Seems like it does

Forum name: Uta The Clown
Week 1 Alt: NDMLT1V1 UTA

Forum name: Lupla
Week 1 Alt: NDMLT1V1 Lupla

Forum name: Tuff Tuff
Week 1 Alt: NDMLT1V1 Tuff

Tico

Heart of the Mountain
is a Social Media Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Forum name: Tico
Week 1 Alt: NDMLT1V1 Tico
Does my alt for Week 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Yes

1yr

formerly I❤BerryKind
Forum name: 1yr
Week 1 Alt: NDMLT1V1 one year

Elvira

formerly bruised
Friendly reminder that tomorrow at 11:59 pm -4 the first round of NDMLT ends. If you are not signed up here on the forums and you are top 4 of the leaderboard by the time it ends tomorrow you will NOT be counted for qualification and the next person beneath will. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)