my very random art

They are absolutely excellent. The Lugia is, too, albeit in an abstract sort of way. Keep in mind that all art is beautifull, but it just depends on how you look at it.

cim

happiness is such hard work
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
They are absolutely excellent. The Lugia is, too, albeit in an abstract sort of way. Keep in mind that all art is beautifull, but it just depends on how you look at it.
Are you trying to troll him or something?

Your art isn't that good to me, to be perfectly honest. With the bird heads don't worry about lighting effects when you don't even have basic proportions down. Don't go for the shiny stuff before you get the fundamentals down.

Don't listen to the troll above, your art looks great, especially for MS Paint, very quirky and fun without looking like a joke. Do you freehand it with the mouse? One thing about Hitmonchan though, you forgot to shade the right arm.

brutal satyr, a request for when you get back: Golduck using Focus Blast. I was thinking it would be a worm's eye perspective, with Golduck holding the Focus Blast above it's head, though you don't have to do it that way.

Please use the awesome styling and dramatic lighting that you used in your Hitmonchan pick.

If you are doing requests, could you do Mime Jr. using Shadow Ball? Also OGM Hit-mach-chan is awsome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)