My sprites :D!

Fusions:

Chamew
It's my first fusion :D. I used Mewtwo, Charizard and Breloom.

Suireon
Simple, Suicune & Umbreon = Suireon! Yay!

Kotadow
Used Jolteon and Pikachu.

Kagice
Used Articuno, Delibird, Staraptor, Dodrio, Gabite, Empoleon and Infernape.

Blackwargreymon
Yeah, it's Digimon. Used Jynx, Groudon, Machamp, Machoke, Shedinja, Marowak and Scizor.

Stegoon
I don't really like this one.. Used Charizard, Aggron, Salamence, Mewtwo, Gallade, Electrike, Electivire, Breloom, Gyarados and Lucario.

Pegasos
:D. Used Rapidash (D/P 1st frame sprite, D/P 2nd frame sprite and Emerald sprite), Arceus, Ho-oh and Articuno.

Reposes:

Arceus
Used Rapidash, Ho-oh and Arceus (DP and Platinum sprite).

Lucario
Used Lucario (DP, Platinum 1st frame sprite and 2nd frame sprite).

Pikachu
Used Nidoran (M), Pikachu and Togepi.

Arcanine
Used Raikou and Arcanine (Emerald, DP and FR/LG sprites).

Scratches:

Mizublade

Recolors:

Shadow Lugia

Lucario

They are very nice, although some eyes look like pixel smashed potatoes. Keep up the work, and make more scratches.

Alchemator

my god if you don't have an iced tea for me when i
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi, welcome to Smogon!

First things first, generally sprites go in this thread.

I do adore these sprites though - especially the Suicune recolour! I also like your originality with Blackwargreymon. We'd love to have you in the spriting thread ;D

~Alch

Your fusions look very stiff. Some of them have completely flat body parts (Especially Kotadow), and they are also some that have way too many colours, (especially Stegoon). I'd say Kagice is your best, it looks pretty smoothly put together, but it's also way too bright. Never use those little colours at the bottom of your MSPaint window.
I like your reposes more. The arceus repose is nice, but the head is a little blocky and the shading inbetween the ring is kinda off. The Pikachu is darn cute, but the tail appears to be missing some outline. The Arcanine, however, is extremely skinny, has bizarre looking legs and paws, and that facial expression... o-o
The scratch is not a scratch. That's made from Mewtwo, is it not? Please do not say something is scratch when it isn't.

I don't think he ever actually said it was a scratch, he has a scratch section below right above Lugia. I don't particularly enjoy any of these, although there are some cool ones like Pikachu and Arceus. Good luck on future spriting!

I didn't notice that topic xP.
I have to say that Mizublade is really a scratch :P. It just happens to be in almost same pose as Mewtwo. Learn to spot differences please. And yeah, I'm not a he!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)