My New Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since you're willing to do a spitback trade, how about a female Safari Ball Machop spitback?

EDIT: I got a pentaflawless female on the first egg, but since Machop's gender ratio is biased towards male I'll just take a female spitback if that's fine with you.
No worries, I'll get to breeding it shortly.

OrbitingDeath

formerly SkylarGreen
Let's do spitback for spitback, then. A Dream Ball Nidoran F spitback for a Dream Ball Mawile spitback. If you want the Dream Ball Growlithe also, I might have some pentaflawless lying around. If not, it would be extremely easy for me to breed one for your pentaflawless Dream Ball Drilbur. What do you think? Do we have a deal?
Sounds good. Ill try to breed a batch of spitbacks today after the Regionals. Would like to do the dual trade, ill be rebreeding the Growlithe probably to have different varieties, but a penta perfect parent is welcome. Will let you know when both are ready

I noticed I have a ton of stuff on your wants list. I would be happy to make a donation tomorrow.
dream ball heracross
dream ball mareep
friend ball shroomish
safari ball trapinch
I have all of this in stock and I can give you spitbacks tomorrow also I noticed that I cross checked my order requesting sheet and some of the orders match up with some other stuff on your want list.
dream ball murkrow
dive ball totadile
I can give you a spitback of both of these when I finish up the people that requested these orders.

I noticed I have a ton of stuff on your wants list. I would be happy to make a donation tomorrow.
dream ball heracross
dream ball mareep
friend ball shroomish
safari ball trapinch
I have all of this in stock and I can give you spitbacks tomorrow also I noticed that I cross checked my order requesting sheet and some of the orders match up with some other stuff on your want list.
dream ball murkrow
dive ball totadile
I can give you a spitback of both of these when I finish up the people that requested these orders.
Well, that would be awesome! I don't know if I'll have the time today, but I'll see what I can do.

:O How dare you copy my DexNav section idea >:( lol jk. Good job on the tyrogue and good luck with your new thread.

Edit: Almost forgot. Cmt for the tyrogue :)

Last edited:
Hey there, good luck with your thread :) CMT for a Love Ball Swablu, please. Or I have quite a few of your wants so if you want to trade for more than one, let me know.

:O How dare you copy my DexNav section idea >:( lol jk. Good job on the tyrogue and good luck with your new thread.

Edit: Almost forgot. Cmt for the tyrogue :)
Thanks, and if it makes you feel any better, I only copy good ideas. For the Tyrogue, I would like a female HA Dream Ball Glameow, if that's not much trouble. Oh, and I'll be trading you a clone. Forgot to update with that in the section.

Hey there, good luck with your thread :) CMT for a Love Ball Swablu, please. Or I have quite a few of your wants so if you want to trade for more than one, let me know.
Thanks also. You guys have a ton of stuff I like. I'll settle for a female Dream Ball HA Murkrow, though. I'd been wanting to breed one of those for a while now. Might tackle it after the shiny Heavy Ball Starly I want to breed.

Oh, and I'm unable to trade for the moment due to internet reasons (Using college internet to type this!). I'll let you guys know when I get access again (should be in around a day or so, if everything goes well).

Thanks also. You guys have a ton of stuff I like. I'll settle for a female Dream Ball HA Murkrow, though. I'd been wanting to breed one of those for a while now. Might tackle it after the shiny Heavy Ball Starly I want to breed.

Oh, and I'm unable to trade for the moment due to internet reasons (Using college internet to type this!). I'll let you guys know when I get access again (should be in around a day or so, if everything goes well).
Sure, will do. I'll try to breed a flawless for you since you can't trade right away anyway, though I don't mind if the Swablu isn't flawless (would prefer spitback, actually).

Alright, I'm interested in the following Dream Ball females: Exeggcute, Goldeen, Mr. Mime, Hoppip; as well as a Moon Ball Meowth. Please CMT! Spitback trade would be preferred with this many, but lmk! Will probably have to wait until next weekend to trade so I have time to breed.

i can catch you alot of the apricorn ball stuff in your wants list for a squirtle ha, dream ball tailow, damp mudkip, shell armor turtwig and defeatist piplup all female spitbacks

Last edited:
Alright, I'm interested in the following Dream Ball females: Exeggcute, Goldeen, Mr. Mime, Hoppip; as well as a Moon Ball Meowth. Please CMT! Spitback trade would be preferred with this many, but lmk! Will probably have to wait until next weekend to trade so I have time to breed.
Female spitbacks of these, please:

Dream Ball Cleffa (Friend Guard)
Fast Ball Growlithe
Heavy Ball Machop
Dream Ball Magby (Vital Spirit)
Friend Ball Ralts

Do we have a deal? I can wait until next weekend, of course. I'll be a bit busy this week.

i can catch you alot of the apricorn ball stuff in your wants list for a squirtle ha, dream ball tailow, damp mudkip, shell armor turtwig and defeatist piplup all female spitbacks
Can you catch these for me, please?

Fast Ball Elekid
Friend Ball Natu
Fast Ball Swablu
Heavy Ball Snorlax

I'll do 2 for 1 for the Snorlax, since I know it'll be hard getting a female of it. What do you think?

Female spitbacks of these, please:

Dream Ball Cleffa (Friend Guard)
Fast Ball Growlithe
Heavy Ball Machop
Dream Ball Magby (Vital Spirit)
Friend Ball Ralts

Do we have a deal? I can wait until next weekend, of course. I'll be a bit busy this week.

Can you catch these for me, please?

Fast Ball Elekid
Friend Ball Natu
Fast Ball Swablu
Heavy Ball Snorlax

I'll do 2 for 1 for the Snorlax, since I know it'll be hard getting a female of it. What do you think?
Since Machop, Growlithe, and Magby are 25% female, would you throw in HA Caterpie and HA Lickitung?

I'd rather ask for less 'mons since I got a very busy week ahead of me. How about I drop Machop and Growlithe? It'll be Magby, Ralts and Cleffa for the first 5 you asked for. What do you think?

Yes. Spitback for spitback, if that's fine with you.
I don't mind waiting longer, but if you just want to do that, it's fine with me.

I don't mind waiting longer, but if you just want to do that, it's fine with me.
If you can wait longer, maybe I can manage; it's a huge order and would take me a while. I'll see what I can do. If I find that I can breed them all, I'll let you know. Otherwise, we stick to the last arrangement.

Hi Teru_XD I can get a HA Dream Ball Spheal, are you looking for 5IV or spitbacks? I'd be looking for a Karrablast please.
I'm mostly looking for female spitbacks, as I like to breed them flawless myself. What do you say to a spitback for spitback trade? Wouldn't take me long to breed you a Karrablast. I hope.

If you can wait longer, maybe I can manage; it's a huge order and would take me a while. I'll see what I can do. If I find that I can breed them all, I'll let you know. Otherwise, we stick to the last arrangement.

I'm mostly looking for female spitbacks, as I like to breed them flawless myself. What do you say to a spitback for spitback trade? Wouldn't take me long to breed you a Karrablast. I hope.
No problem, take your time. I'm not in any rush.

Sounds good. I'll keep an eye on good time machine spreads. Don't worry about it taking some time. My Spheal isnt the best to begin so will have to start from scratch.

Johto

Carlos/22251
Species: Sentret
Ability: Frisk
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Redis
Notes: Also available in Jolly.

Carlos/22251
Species: Hoothoot
Ability: Insomnia
Nature: Modest
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Redis

Carlos/22251
Species: Chinchou
Ability: Volt Absorb
Nature: Bold
Redis

Carlos/22251
Species: Togepi
Ability: Serene Grace
Nature: Timid
Redis

View attachment 35517View attachment 35516
View attachment 35516View attachment 35517

Carlos/22251
Species: Natu
Ability: Magic Bounce
Nature: Bold
Redis
Notes: Magic Bounce available on all three balls.

Carlos/22251
Species: Mareep
Ability: Static
Redis

Carlos/22251
Species: Marill
Ability: Huge Power
Redis
Notes: Sap Sipper and Thick Fat available on request.

Carlos/22251
Species: Sudowoodo
Ability: Sturdy
Redis
Notes: Rock Head also available.

Carlos/22251
Species: Hoppip
Ability: Infiltrator
Redis

Carlos/22251
Species: Wooper
Ability: Water Absorb
Redis

View attachment 35519
View attachment 35519

Carlos/22251
Species: Murkrow
Ability: Super Luck
Redis

Carlos/22251
Species: Misdreavus
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Timid
Redis

Carlos/22251
Species: Teddiursa
Ability: Pickup
Redis

Carlos/22251
Species: Swinub
Ability: Thick Fat
Redis

Carlos/22251
Species: Delibird
Ability: Hustle
Redis
Notes: Also available with both Vital Spirit and Insomnia.

Carlos/22251
Species: Skarmory
Ability: Sturdy
Redis

Carlos/22251
Species: Houndour
Ability: Flash Fire
Redis

Carlos/22251
Species: Smoochum
Ability: Hydration
Redis

Carlos/22251
Species: Miltank
Ability: Sap Sipper
Redis

Carlos/22251
Species: Larvitar
Ability: Guts
Redis
Hey, I've been searching everywhere for a frisk Sentret! I don't suppose you have any spitbacks you'd be willing to part with? As long as it has it's hidden ability, I'm not fussed about gender or nature? I have plenty of HA pokemon available, though getting hold of pokemon in specific balls from previous generations may prove a bit tricky!

Hey, I've been searching everywhere for a frisk Sentret! I don't suppose you have any spitbacks you'd be willing to part with? As long as it has it's hidden ability, I'm not fussed about gender or nature? I have plenty of HA pokemon available, though getting hold of pokemon in specific balls from previous generations may prove a bit tricky!
Sure, I can help with that. Unfortunately, I've had quite a bit of stuff on my plate lately, so you'll have to wait 'till I sort out some rl stuff / other orders. If you don't have any of my specific wants, I can take a male of any Pokémon I have listed with 4 egg moves. Does not have to be 5IV or have its HA, either. What do you say?

I have these from your Wants List.

Fast Ball Growlithe
Love Ball Jigglypuff
Heavy Ball Snorlax
Repeat Ball Fletchling (With Gale Wings)
Level Ball Rhyhorn
Fast Ball Marill
Safari Ball Lotad
Safari Ball Cacnea
Timer Ball Karrablast (With No Guard)

How many of these would you want for that awesome Dive Ball Staryu?

I have these from your Wants List.

Fast Ball Growlithe
Love Ball Jigglypuff
Heavy Ball Snorlax
Repeat Ball Fletchling (With Gale Wings)
Level Ball Rhyhorn
Fast Ball Marill
Safari Ball Lotad
Safari Ball Cacnea
Timer Ball Karrablast (With No Guard)

How many of these would you want for that awesome Dive Ball Staryu?
Oh God...you have plenty of nice stuff in there! How about female spitbacks of Timer Ball Karrablast and Repeat Ball Fletchling? Though as I said before, I have to sift through some of these orders / rl stuff before I can attend to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)