Muse [Looking for 24 Monsters for 'Dex]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dodrio 17/14/06/28/09/31 Jolly, Baton Pass. lol it's fun. Baton Pass Random stat boosts!
beedrill sprite? lol thought id let you know, check my thread for the timid lugia

I can EV train for you, but only on 5th gen. VM me if interested.
PM me your rate and what you wish to ev train for. I'll get back to you.

Hi I can ev train for you and for refrence you can see my ev training thread in my signature. Thanks
PM me as soon as you're done! ^_^

Dodrio 17/14/06/28/09/31 Jolly, Baton Pass. lol it's fun. Baton Pass Random stat boosts!
beedrill sprite? lol thought id let you know, check my thread for the timid lugia
Been meaning to fix that; *edits*

Nothing I don't already have in your thread, I'm afraid. Though I could use your help with a project if you think you could pull off something from my wants list.

*updated wants list*

BRING ME MOXIEMENCE!

Wants List 5
Dive Ball Porygon-Z Modest Shiny Download 31/X/30+/30+/30+/30+ Hidden Power Fighting 68+ or 31 Speed/Special Attack
Hi pokeguy< if you are interested, I have this pory

Nature and Ability: Modest, Download Item: Choice Scarf
HP: Fight 70 Hatch location: Game Corner Capture date: Dec. 11, 2008

031 Hp | 031 Atk | 030 Def | 030 SpA | 030 SpD | 030 Spe
004 Hp | 000 Atk | 000 Def | 252 SpA | 000 SpD | 252 Spe
312 Hp | 176 Atk | 175 Def | 404 SpA | 185 SpD | 278 Spe

Moveset: Ice Beam | Tri Attack | Thunderbolt | HP Fight 70

It-s like you ask, but it is a breed, so there isn't the dive ball, even because, some time ago I try to find a porygon like this in a dive ball, but this is not possible becaus I didn-t find a right frame, sorry. Are you interested anyway?

Hi pokeguy< if you are interested, I have this pory

Nature and Ability: Modest, Download Item: Choice Scarf
HP: Fight 70 Hatch location: Game Corner Capture date: Dec. 11, 2008

031 Hp | 031 Atk | 030 Def | 030 SpA | 030 SpD | 030 Spe
004 Hp | 000 Atk | 000 Def | 252 SpA | 000 SpD | 252 Spe
312 Hp | 176 Atk | 175 Def | 404 SpA | 185 SpD | 278 Spe

Moveset: Ice Beam | Tri Attack | Thunderbolt | HP Fight 70

It-s like you ask, but it is a breed, so there isn't the dive ball, even because, some time ago I try to find a porygon like this in a dive ball, but this is not possible becaus I didn-t find a right frame, sorry. Are you interested anyway?
I have one of those already, but it's untouched and not evolved. I'll take that Porygon-Z, but is the dive ball one really impossible? Even with a less then flawless IV spread? I more or less just need X/X/X/30+/X/30+ Hidden Power Fighting 68+ or X/X/X/31/X/31. PM me about what you want for that Porygon-Z though; it is shiny right?

Also, I'd like a copy of your wish chansey please. PM me asap.

I have one of those already, but it's untouched and not evolved. I'll take that Porygon-Z, but is the dive ball one really impossible? Even with a less then flawless IV spread? I more or less just need X/X/X/30+/X/30+ Hidden Power Fighting 68+ or X/X/X/31/X/31. PM me about what you want for that Porygon-Z though; it is shiny right?

Also, I'd like a copy of your wish chansey please. PM me asap.
my pory is shiny, and is not possible a flawles spread in the dive ball, but if for you is enough a spread X/X/X/30+/X/30+ Hidden Power Fighting 68+ or X/X/X/31/X/31 I think is possible, so tell me if you want to trade for my pory; anotherthing that I have forgot: this pory isn't a my breed, but it is a CP done for me; anyway, if you want to trade, I'd like this

Lunatone Bold 16/04/18/20/30/26 Baton Pass Ultra Ball

Anyone feel like breeding me a Blaziken or a Garchomp? Maybe catch me a Shiny Porygon-Z in a dive ball? Perhaps catch/breed me some Salamence? Hmmm?

Anyone feel like breeding me a Blaziken or a Garchomp? Maybe catch me a Shiny Porygon-Z in a dive ball? Perhaps catch/breed me some Salamence? Hmmm?
I have Garchomp in your wants list Shiny, Flawless and EV Trained and Level 100 but not the right moves. Are you interested as I may/may not be able to get the moves needed.

I have Garchomp in your wants list Shiny, Flawless and EV Trained and Level 100 but not the right moves. Are you interested as I may/may not be able to get the moves needed.
I ended up getting Garchomp from someone else. Sorry to waste your time.

Also, updated with a rather old modest dragonite (got lost in my boxes) and some even older colosseum resets. Colosseum resets can be found in the trophy case.

Hey bro, let me know what you need for these:

Dragonite Modest 27/19/29/10/27/30 Heal Bell, Dive Ball

Entei Adamant 25/25/22/16/20/30 Double Edge, Body Slam, Ultra Ball This was reset years ago, back before HG/SS came out, and was brought back by popular demand, because of Double Edge and Body Slam, which were tutored on via Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness.
Not Redistributable

Suicune Bold 30/01/24/28/30/26 Icy Wind, Net Ball Before HG/SS came out, I used this Suicune to trade for every single pokemon, from 1st to 4th Gen. I had so many people doing breeding projects for this suicune that soon people were doing breeding projects for other peoples breeding projects. I have rights to so many pokemon not listed in this thread, but since there is no way to know for sure which ones are legit and which ones are not, I decided to retire from being a kingpin on smogon wifi and now just run this humble XD Gale of Darkness stand. It was this suicune that got me rights to PBB's Zapdos, which is the only one I still trade because Mr.Goodbar and Negator hack checked it back in the day and it came back legit. I believe this is one of the worlds best Colosseum Suicune.
Not Redistributable

Raikou Timid 30/11/21/22/06/31 Hidden Power Ground 67, Ultra Ball This was the second best Raikou on smogon; the first being littlegreenyoda's Hasty Hidden Power Ice Raikou; it feels so weird to dig these up and think back on the past five years on smogon.
Not Redistributable

Hey bro, let me know what you need for these:

Dragonite Modest 27/19/29/10/27/30 Heal Bell, Dive Ball

Entei Adamant 25/25/22/16/20/30 Double Edge, Body Slam, Ultra Ball This was reset years ago, back before HG/SS came out, and was brought back by popular demand, because of Double Edge and Body Slam, which were tutored on via Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness.
Not Redistributable

Suicune Bold 30/01/24/28/30/26 Icy Wind, Net Ball Before HG/SS came out, I used this Suicune to trade for every single pokemon, from 1st to 4th Gen. I had so many people doing breeding projects for this suicune that soon people were doing breeding projects for other peoples breeding projects. I have rights to so many pokemon not listed in this thread, but since there is no way to know for sure which ones are legit and which ones are not, I decided to retire from being a kingpin on smogon wifi and now just run this humble XD Gale of Darkness stand. It was this suicune that got me rights to PBB's Zapdos, which is the only one I still trade because Mr.Goodbar and Negator hack checked it back in the day and it came back legit. I believe this is one of the worlds best Colosseum Suicune.
Not Redistributable

Raikou Timid 30/11/21/22/06/31 Hidden Power Ground 67, Ultra Ball This was the second best Raikou on smogon; the first being littlegreenyoda's Hasty Hidden Power Ice Raikou; it feels so weird to dig these up and think back on the past five years on smogon.
Not Redistributable
If you ev train that Charmander, into this:

Solar Power Charizard, 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed / 6 Defense Air Slash, Fire Blast, Solarbeam, Hidden Power

I'll give you Modest Dragonite, but why do you want my legendary dogs? They are old and worse then the new RNG abuses. You don't need them, but if you insist, I REALLY need some ev training done. Let me know. Cheers.

If you still want that stoutland, i have one i can EV train for you.
A lot of people say they'll ev train their stuff for me, but I don't hear back from them most of the time, so I never say no. It's first come, first serve.

If you ev train that Charmander, into this:

Solar Power Charizard, 252 Special Attack / 252 Speed / 6 Defense Air Slash, Fire Blast, Solarbeam, Hidden Power

I'll give you Modest Dragonite, but why do you want my legendary dogs? They are old and worse then the new RNG abuses. You don't need them, but if you insist, I REALLY need some ev training done. Let me know. Cheers.
I suppose that's GunblazeGriffin's HP Ice Solar Power Charmander? Sure, I can do that. :)
I take it you need it at Level 100?

About the dogs I'll be 100% sincere with you: collection purposes. I don't have any 3rd Gen Legendary Dogs and those would be nice additions to my collection. Plus, Double-Edge Entei does have a little bit of value. I don't suppose you can tutor Mimic to Suicune and Raikou, can you? Either way, let me know what else you need for them.

Cheers :)

I suppose that's GunblazeGriffin's HP Ice Solar Power Charmander? Sure, I can do that. :)
I take it you need it at Level 100?

About the dogs I'll be 100% sincere with you: collection purposes. I don't have any 3rd Gen Legendary Dogs and those would be nice additions to my collection. Plus, Double-Edge Entei does have a little bit of value. I don't suppose you can tutor Mimic to Suicune and Raikou, can you? Either way, let me know what else you need for them.

Cheers :)
These are probably the only legendary dogs from 3rd Gen still on the market, and I don't think anymore will be coming anytime soon, with RNG abuse on HG/SS, so I guess they're just a really cool collectors item now.

I can tutor Mimic on one monster with this run of XD Gale of Darkness, so I can get you a Mimic and Icy Wind Suicune if you want.

So, any chance I can get you to do some ev training for these dogs? Whatever rate you think is fair, is fine with me. I've basically traded for everything this game has to offer at this point, save my last few final wants, which you don't seem to have; so battle ready my monsters for me!

EDIT: Also, PM'd Cybertron. You're hired!

Thanks for the CMT, never expected one from you! The Togepi is currently as a togetic with 20 HP/ 252 Sp. Atk/ 236 Speed. It is trained but not at lv 100, is that ok?
I'm still thinking of what to get, though I'll get back to you soon on that.

Thanks for the CMT, never expected one from you! The Togepi is currently as a togetic with 20 HP/ 252 Sp. Atk/ 236 Speed. It is trained but not at lv 100, is that ok?
I'm still thinking of what to get, though I'll get back to you soon on that.
If you could level it to level 100, give it a shiny stone to evolve it into togekiss, and teach it Air Slash, Tri Attack, Aura Sphere and Fire Blast, that would be sweet.

Zari

What impossible odds?
is a Contributor Alumnus
hey pokeguy, in response to your CMT, I'd like copies of the following two mons (if possible):

Rapidash Jolly 20/27/30/13/27/25 Baton Pass Premier Ball Comes nicknamed "Rapidash"

for the magikarp (it's UT, if that's a problem then disregard the above mon)

and

Electabuzz Hasty 25/26/17/26/30/30 Cross Chop, Follow Me, Ice Punch, Thunderbolt, Premier Ball (Gyarados doubles partner; Follow Me with a focus sash, get the electric boost while Gyarados dragon dances and sweep next turn.) Not Redistributable

for the dusclops. I think XD mon for XD mon is a fair trade :)

also, do you want the dusclops NN'd uncapped? and do you want it in 4th gen or 5th gen (I can do both, it's just a matter of pokeshifting. also lmk if you want any 4th gen tutors on the dusclops; they're free)

thanks!

Thanks for the trade, Zari. Anyone up for a breeding project? I'd really like the Gorebyss and Tangela from my wants list!

Thanks for the trade, Zari. Anyone up for a breeding project? I'd really like the Gorebyss and Tangela from my wants list!

I have the Tangela on your wants, Just need to train it :), How many credits do you charge for BP's? I would be able to do the shiny Gorebyss.

I have the Tangela on your wants, Just need to train it :), How many credits do you charge for BP's? I would be able to do the shiny Gorebyss.
Sweet. I normally just trade for it when it's done. Suppose I could toss in something extra, if you really want something. I'm not too hard to deal with. :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)