Mr.GX's Purrsonal Collection of Purrfect Soft-Resets and RNG's :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidnightMawile

Formerly MightyNico
Sorry for the delay, was busy! Hmm, the Shiny Mimikyu is Non-redis, so I can trade it, you cannot. (As per the owner's wish). Lunala is fully redistributable though. Do you have any bold shiny mew and Rash 6 IV deoxys or something?
I have a bunch of Bold Shiny Mew, but for rash deoxys, I have one but with ivs 31/30/30/30/30/30. Just send me a message on discord or in PM if you want proofs. And I fully understand for Mimikyu that it is non-redis.

MidnightMawile

Formerly MightyNico
Hi I also wanted to know if you still have rngs in Gen 6. I would be really interested to trade like gen 7 rngs for gen 6 rngs.

I was wondering if you have rng/redeem proof's for those Gen 4 event mons. Interested if it comes with proof :3
Also interested in the gen 7 Celebi. Feel free to CMT ;)
Crown Beasts I RNG Abused back in 2011-2012. Back then I didn't record nor take any photos from DS Lite or RNGReporter. Well, I've spent couple hours doing some digging...

https://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/wifievents.shtmlCrown beasts were distributed in following order:
Europe:
Raikou: February 7th 2011 to February 13th 2011
Entei: February 14th 2011 to February 20th 2011
Suicune: February 21st 2011 to February 27th 2011

My thread actually shows wrong information. Legendary Beasts were given for HGSS games and not DPP. Here is picture from the actual Wonder Card (I still have the old save file).

Anyway, Entei was received from NPC in March 12th 2011. It doesn't necessary tell anything because I used to change my DS clock and time around a lot for RNG Abuse. Pokécheck is also showing that this beast comes from HG which is false information because I've never had HG (if I recall it right this was error on Pokecheck side).

And yes this was public pokémon to get from Pokecheck between 2012-2019 so there is multiple uploads.

Between February-April in 2011 I was quite active on RNG Abuse thread asking questions and helping others in return.
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...help-information.52180/page-1305#post-3311153

RNG Reporter gives me following results from checking Gen IV Wondercard for this iv spread 31/31/30/30/31/31 in 2011 (there is 1 match for March 12th 2011).

Seed: 7602021B
Frame: 583
Delay: 528

All of this is just a wild guess though. :D If I recall it right I was hitting mainly even delays in 2011 and odd delays in 2012 etc.

I got these legendary beasts on my old trade thread too from 2011.

Yeah... sorry about long post. If you're fine with this evidence, let me know. <3 I'm adding this post to my trade thread too since I did this much background work.

Here is proof from the Gen 7 Celebi

Last edited:

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
Crown Beasts I RNG Abused back in 2011-2012. Back then I didn't record nor take any photos from DS Lite or RNGReporter. Well, I've spent couple hours doing some digging...

https://www.serebii.net/heartgoldsoulsilver/wifievents.shtmlCrown beasts were distributed in following order:
Europe:

My thread actually shows wrong information. Legendary Beasts were given for HGSS games and not DPP. Here is picture from the actual Wonder Card (I still have the old save file).

View attachment 162624

Anyway, Entei was received from NPC in March 12th 2011. It doesn't necessary tell anything because I used to change my DS clock and time around a lot for RNG Abuse. Pokécheck is also showing that this beast comes from HG which is false information because I've never had HG (if I recall it right this was error on Pokecheck side).

View attachment 162623

And yes this was public pokémon to get from Pokecheck between 2012-2019 so there is multiple uploads.

Between February-April in 2011 I was quite active on RNG Abuse thread asking questions and helping others in return.
https://www.smogon.com/forums/threa...help-information.52180/page-1305#post-3311153

RNG Reporter gives me following results from checking Gen IV Wondercard for this iv spread 31/31/30/30/31/31 in 2011 (there is 1 match for March 12th 2011).

View attachment 162625

All of this is just a wild guess though. :D If I recall it right I was hitting mainly even delays in 2011 and odd delays in 2012 etc.

Yeah... sorry about long post. If you're fine with this evidence, let me know. <3 I'm adding this post to my trade thread too since I did this much background work.

View attachment 162626
Oooh, interesting. I'll look through your thread again and check out some more of your Gen 4 events before finalizing :3

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
Hi Mr.GX, I was hoping you could CMT for your XYZ Event Yvetal and Xerneas.
Hmm, nothing I'm looking for in particular, as I'm mostly interested in old events these days. However, I guess I can give you the Yveltal and Xerneas for free. Tomorrow though, as I'm about to head to sleep now ;)

Reactions: Xia

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
Hmm, nothing I'm looking for in particular, as I'm mostly interested in old events these days. However, I guess I can give you the Yveltal and Xerneas for free. Tomorrow though, as I'm about to head to sleep now ;)
I'd much rather have a fair trade than take from you if I can help it.

I think the only event I didn't see in your thread is my Modest Telepathy Dialga event. Can I offer you that instead of showing up empty-handed? :)

Mr.GX

Mew Mew
is a Tiering Contributor
I'd much rather have a fair trade than take from you if I can help it.

I think the only event I didn't see in your thread is my Modest Telepathy Dialga event. Can I offer you that instead of showing up empty-handed? :)
Fiiiine then, thanks :3
GMT +5:30 here, usually free at evening/night my time. What about you?

Europe:

View attachment 162624

View attachment 162623

View attachment 162625

View attachment 162626
So, you take breeding requests with custom TSV matches? :o

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
Fiiiine then, thanks :3
GMT +5:30 here, usually free at evening/night my time. What about you?
I work remotely and can get online for a trade basically whenever you're available. Just shoot me a PM or a message on discord when you're looking to trade, I should be available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)