Side MPL Farm League - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadestep

volition immanent
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
you and Watchog seem to have established contact and seem busy scheduling a time, why would you post activity so early? ?_?

if your opponent manages to come back from the dead, please try to play him ASAP. if he doesn't, i'll grant you the activity win by the end of the round.

Yeah, my opp isnt responding to me and im getting p bored.
7Luxray seems to be inactive on the forums unlike you. If you ever find him online or he ends up replying to your post, try to play ASAP. I'm fine with a short extension. If not, I'll grant you the activity win by the end of the round.

No response yet.
BaxFloyd (aka raimon) appears to be inactive on the forums. Try searching for him on Side-Servers, maybe? If not, I'll grant you the activity win at the end of the round.

Opp hasn't been online or responded, so calling activity for now bc I can't play on the weekends.
same as above, your opponent Hys seems to be inactive on the forums. Try to check the forums this weekend for his reply but if not, I'll grant you the activity win by the end of the round.

Activity

Tagging Devinp0 just in case he sees this instead of the wall post
Devinp0 is active on the forums (last online Yesterday) but has dodged your attempts of scheduling. Poor sportsmanship, if this continues I'll give you the activity win by the end of the round.

My opponent responded on Saturday, but he or she hasn't been on since Monday.
I'll try to get in contact with Mold via Discord, since he's a bit more active there than on the forums / PS. That said though, he normally is inactive everywhere and it's hard to get a grasp of him. I'll grant you the activity win by the end of the round if Mold remains unresponsive.

6ti my opponent hasnt responded and i messaged him on ps aswell
Did you start a forum PM with Zebraiken ? I don't see any posts on his wall. I know Zeb is pretty active and you seem to be pretty active too, so knowing Zeb, it shouldn't be too hard getting this done.

again, ??? according to your PMs, you were the person that got the time wrong. Watchog is extremely active on PS, Discord, and Forums, so I don't think you're going to get your ass out of this one without battling lol.

Mostly posting these for myself so I don't have to do all the work on Sunday night, but try to push contact with your opponent ASAP.

Omega-Xis

Mauville's Own
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
you and Watchog seem to have established contact and seem busy scheduling a time, why would you post activity so early? ?_?

if your opponent manages to come back from the dead, please try to play him ASAP. if he doesn't, i'll grant you the activity win by the end of the round.

7Luxray seems to be inactive on the forums unlike you. If you ever find him online or he ends up replying to your post, try to play ASAP. I'm fine with a short extension. If not, I'll grant you the activity win by the end of the round.

BaxFloyd (aka raimon) appears to be inactive on the forums. Try searching for him on Side-Servers, maybe? If not, I'll grant you the activity win at the end of the round.

same as above, your opponent Hys seems to be inactive on the forums. Try to check the forums this weekend for his reply but if not, I'll grant you the activity win by the end of the round.

Devinp0 is active on the forums (last online Yesterday) but has dodged your attempts of scheduling. Poor sportsmanship, if this continues I'll give you the activity win by the end of the round.

I'll try to get in contact with Mold via Discord, since he's a bit more active there than on the forums / PS. That said though, he normally is inactive everywhere and it's hard to get a grasp of him. I'll grant you the activity win by the end of the round if Mold remains unresponsive.

Did you start a forum PM with Zebraiken ? I don't see any posts on his wall. I know Zeb is pretty active and you seem to be pretty active too, so knowing Zeb, it shouldn't be too hard getting this done.

again, ??? according to your PMs, you were the person that got the time wrong. Watchog is extremely active on PS, Discord, and Forums, so I don't think you're going to get your ass out of this one without battling lol.

Mostly posting these for myself so I don't have to do all the work on Sunday night, but try to push contact with your opponent ASAP.

I'm here now

btw that active username I'm using is 7M-Luxray

Acast edit: I merged your posts. Please don't double post in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
aye he did, and he said something to me once on PS while i was idling. to be honest though, i will request to be dropped or subbed because i don't think i'll have the time or energy to learn monotype. i joined with good intentions (even if it were for a meme) but i don't think i'll have the opportunity to hold up my end of the deal.

sorry big boss =(

Jisoo

two slow dancers last ones out
is a Pre-Contributoris a defending SPL Champion
Idgi I have been on smogtours and PS both tuesday AND wednesday at the scheduled time. I literally have no idea why you're calling activity on me. If anything I should be calling it on you (which I'm not, because I would actually like to play)

Luckyboy123

Ironically Named
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I feel terrible saying this, but I'm going to call activity on my opponent for missing two scheduled events, today and Tuesday, despite contact and acceptance of the time through a convo. I left several messages that as of when this was typed haven't been responded to. I also probably cannot make games during the days leading up to the deadline on Sunday. Sorry Adalind, I don't really like waiting on the server twice for an hour and a half each for games that didn't happen! :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)