Most - DO NOT POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean if you really want the terrak I'd trade it for the HP Fire Gothita shiny female.

Also, RNG UPDATE (not really an update, I just forgot to add it yesterday^^)

Deino (german name: Kapuno)
OT: Most (23986)
(M) - modest - Hustle
IVs: 31.00.31.31.31.31
EVs: UT (Lv. 38)
no tutor moves
Deal,can you clone it?Also see another one for the deino

Deal,can you clone it?Also see another one for the deino
Modest yveltal 31/xx/31/31/31/31? Keep in mind deino is not KB

Also, what are the distribution right for your legendaries? I might want to showcase some of them here as NFT.
yes I can clone both of them.

Modest yveltal 31/xx/31/31/31/31? Keep in mind deino is not KB

Also, what are the distribution right for your legendaries? I might want to showcase some of them here as NFT.
yes I can clone both of them.
Non redi for Gothita and full for yve

Non redi for Gothita and full for yve
So my RNGd shiny terrakion + RNGd shiny deino for your shiny hp fire gothita+ modest flawless yveltal?

I have to leave in 20 mins, but if you want we can trade right away. I'll trade the original of each back 5 minutes later (and keep the clones)...

So my RNGd shiny terrakion + RNGd shiny deino for your shiny hp fire gothita+ modest flawless yveltal?

I have to leave in 20 mins, but if you want we can trade right away. I'll trade the original of each back 5 minutes later (and keep the clones)...
Yea,sure

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
mmmhh... Didn't really see anything. Did you breed some of the shinies yourself?

Sry but I value this clauncher rather high since it has my OT and almost hex-flawless.

I would trade it for this:

OT: Hao
ID No: 58725
Hatched in Lumiose City via Reddit; bred by me; ESV checked and cloned by Lady Valkyrie
31/31/31/27/31/31
Lv. 1 (Charmander)
Ability: Blaze / Tough Claws
Nature: Jolly
- Outrage
- Dragon Dance

this?
| Dex #: 676 | Gender: ♀ |

Furfrou
OT: Sythe | ID: 49832
Impish | Fur Coat
31|31|31|x|31|31
Work Up | Captivate | Mimic | Refresh
Non-Redis
Availability: ut, Lv. 1

sorry nothing. :(

Yes of course I can nickname it.
This?
Tirtouga (Nicknameable)
Nature: Adamant | Gender: Male | Ability: Sturdy
OT: Lockie | ID: 62290
IVs: 31/31/31/x/30/31
EVs: UT (Lv. 1)
Current Moves: Bide | Withdraw | Water Gun | Knock Off
Full-Redis

Also, would you add a male bellsprout spitback to sweeten the deal for me, I just want to use it for the egg moves?

I haven't even remotely started breeding that^^ I just wrote down some stuff I think looks cool. Also, what list?
Are you OK with clone trading? Do you want a nickname? And I can throw in a 'sprout for sure :) do you want it to still be in the egg? I have a few that were never SV checked.

Sure thing, I'll let you know when I have the pokemon cloned. :)
No stress, I have to leave now for a bit anyways :)
Are you OK with clone trading? Do you want a nickname? And I can throw in a 'sprout for sure :) do you want it to still be in the egg? I have a few that were never SV checked.
yeah, sure clone everything before you trade it to me. (if that is what "clone trading" means^^) and for the bellsprout, I don't care if it's in an egg or not. Choose what is the most convenient. male prefered, IVs as good as possible. :P I will be back later, have to leave now...

Also, Arhan thanks for the trade, and now stop spamming my thread. :P

CMT for clauncher
Thanks for your interest. But sorry I didn't see anything.

The rng's you got in your thread are pretty cool, but I prefer if the person rng'd /bred the pokemon themselves. I don't want to trade with someone for other peoples mons (even if they were obtained in fair trades and the redis rights are all ok)...

Also, added a KB Legendaries section (currently only one pokemon^^) and an Announcement-Box in the first post for random stuff...

UPDATE

Moltres (german name: Lavados)
OT: Most (24631)
(genderless) - timid - Pressure
IVs: 25-26.12.31.22.31.31 (HP Grass)
EVs: 6/0/0/252/0/252 (Lv. 70)

Thanks for your interest. But sorry I didn't see anything.

The rng's you got in your thread are pretty cool, but I prefer if the person rng'd /bred the pokemon themselves. I don't want to trade with someone for other peoples mons (even if they were obtained in fair trades and the redis rights are all ok)...

Also, added a KB Legendaries section (currently only one pokemon^^) and an Announcement-Box in the first post for random stuff...

UPDATE

Moltres (german name: Lavados)
OT: Most (24631)
(genderless) - timid - Pressure
IVs: 25-26.12.31.22.31.31 (HP Grass)
EVs: 6/0/0/252/0/252 (Lv. 70)
I plan to attempt to learn when my holidays begin. In about a fortnight. I very much respect you stance on the issue

Temporary Breedables Update (only for a few days)

Karrablast
(M/F) - brave - no guard
IVs: 31.31.31.xx.31.00
EVs: UT (Lv.1)
pursuit, knock off, drill run, mega horn

Thanks to Arhan for giving me this to distribute it.

Not distributing this anymore, Arhan got blacklisted...

Last edited:
Temporary Breedables Update (only for a few days)

Karrablast
(M/F) - brave - no guard
IVs: 31.31.31.xx.31.00
EVs: UT (Lv.1)
pursuit, knock off, drill run, mega horn

Thanks to Arhan for giving me this to distribute it.

Please don't ask for flawless female ones.
Please ask for free female ha spitbacks.
You might wanna mention the fact that they are only available through last gen's dream world

I'd like to trade for a ha karrablast, my fc is 2578 3101 2043

I have 4iv spit backs if timburr, spritzee, torchic, mawile, ralts, bulbasaur, gible, charmander, larvitar, sneasel, Heracross

I don't need it in a special ball, or female

I'd like to trade for a ha karrablast, my fc is 2578 3101 2043

I have 4iv spit backs if timburr, spritzee, torchic, mawile, ralts, bulbasaur, gible, charmander, larvitar, sneasel, Heracross
As I said before you can have a spitback for free. If you want to breed the timer ball you get a female one, other wise you'll just get a male one with ha.
I don't need anything you're offering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)