Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Trick

Figured Bulk Up Z Fly Thundurus would be a fun set to test out and could make some volatile matchups more easy to deal with. Defiant is used over Prankster for free boosts from Intimidate and Defog, helping Thundurus to setup for better KO potential. Specs Magnezone for some incredible special wallbreaking and Scarf Rotom-W for crippling defensive cores with Trick and getting some quick, free burns and pivots.

252 Atk Thundurus Supersonic Skystrike (175 BP) vs. 252 HP / 212+ Def Venusaur: 440-522 (120.8 - 143.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+1 252 Atk Thundurus Supersonic Skystrike (175 BP) vs. 252 HP / 72 Def Ferrothorn: 294-346 (83.5 - 98.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+1 252 Atk Thundurus Supersonic Skystrike (175 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Chansey: 520-613 (73.8 - 87%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+1 252 Atk Thundurus Supersonic Skystrike (175 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Hippowdon: 252-297 (60 - 70.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+2 252 Atk Thundurus Supersonic Skystrike (175 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Hippowdon: 336-396 (80 - 94.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

+1 252 Atk Thundurus Wild Charge in Electric Terrain vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Toxapex: 288-342 (94.7 - 112.5%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO
+1 252 Atk Thundurus Wild Charge in Electric Terrain vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Skarmory: 306-362 (91.6 - 108.3%) -- 50% chance to OHKO

+1 252 Atk Thundurus Superpower vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Chansey: 476-562 (67.6 - 79.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
+2 252 Atk Thundurus Superpower vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Eviolite Porygon2: 248-292 (66.3 - 78%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

The Teambuilding portion of Cycle 10 of the Monotype Teambuilding Competition has now come to a close! Thank you to all who participated!

Remember to vote for a maximum of TWO teams, and not your own! The voting portion of this cycle will end on Sunday, 4/2/2017!

Finally, I'm going to be doing something special for cycle 11, so there will be no voting for types this week!

So, I have some unfortunate news, but first things first:

The winner of Cycle 10 of the Monotype Teambuilding Competition is iLlama! Congratulations!

As I'm sure you guys are aware, I've been extremely busy for the last couple of weeks with college. So much so that the project has been suffering in both quality and punctuality. In the coming months, my workload will only be getting heavier as I've just declared a second major, taking up even more of my time. While I love hosting the Teambuilding Competition, I don't think it's fair of me to keep hosting a project that I don't have the ability to run properly.

As such, I will no longer be hosting the Monotype Teambuilding Competition effective immediately. I want to thank each and every one of you who has participated in the project, and I thoroughly enjoyed running it for the 10 cycles I hosted it.

The next iteration of the Monotype Teambuilding Competition will be run by MiyoKa! So please be on the lookout for the new thread.

Thank you all once again for participating, and tagging Eien to lock this thread.

So, I have some unfortunate news, but first things first:

The winner of Cycle 10 of the Monotype Teambuilding Competition is iLlama! Congratulations!

As I'm sure you guys are aware, I've been extremely busy for the last couple of weeks with college. So much so that the project has been suffering in both quality and punctuality. In the coming months, my workload will only be getting heavier as I've just declared a second major, taking up even more of my time. While I love hosting the Teambuilding Competition, I don't think it's fair of me to keep hosting a project that I don't have the ability to run properly.

As such, I will no longer be hosting the Monotype Teambuilding Competition effective immediately. I want to thank each and every one of you who has participated in the project, and I thoroughly enjoyed running it for the 10 cycles I hosted it.

The next iteration of the Monotype Teambuilding Competition will be run by MiyoKa! So please be on the lookout for the new thread.

Thank you all once again for participating, and tagging Eien to lock this thread.
Thanks for your hard work this whole time!

MiyoKa feel free to post when you're ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)