Status
Not open for further replies.
Week 7
Rules
Spreadsheet
Replays

The type for Monothreat is Psychic

vs.

Bloom Doom Glooms (1) vs. Hearthome Honchkrows (6)
SM: Anty vs. dawnmidst
SM: Tyke vs. Wanka
SM (Best of 3): Acast vs. Leru
ORAS: Animus Majulous vs. Jase Duken
ORAS: Shiba vs. Waszap
BW: DoW vs. Pearl
BW: Vid vs. TraceofLife
Monothreat: Moosical (aka Torkool) vs. SirSkit

vs.

Amber Aeros (4) vs. Littleroot Lotads (4)
SM: Lax vs. Seager
SM: Bushtush vs. ArkenCiel
SM (Best of 3): -Tsunami- vs. TheThorn
ORAS: Arifeen vs. Empo
ORAS: rozes vs. Nightwingg95
BW: Christo vs. Anttya
BW: HT vs. Zukushiku
Monothreat: Feliburn vs. obii

vs.

Mauville Memers (4) vs. Meteor Falls Miniors (3)
SM: Ice Tea vs. Paleo
SM: tko vs. Kiyo
SM (Best of 3): p2 vs. Eien
ORAS: Croven vs. pork chop man
ORAS: Entei vs. Bax
BW: North vs. Yaksok
BW: ceraa vs. Freeroamer
Monothreat: Ashaury vs. Confide

vs.

Blackthorn Bucks (4) vs. Petalburg Porygons (4)
SM: Attribute vs. Dominatio
SM: rnbs vs. terrors
SM (Best of 3): double switches vs. Clearly
ORAS: Izaya vs. Hammy
ORAS: Wyn vs. Ridley.
BW: Haund vs. jiggle
BW: Zarif vs. Crestfall
Monothreat: Natalie. vs. KevinELF

All battles must be played on the main Pokemon Showdown server or on the Smogon Tournaments server. Any battles played on any other server will not count. No exceptions. Make sure to save replays.

Deadline is Sunday June 4 11:59 PM EDT (GMT-4)

Last edited:

Zar

What a time
is a Contributor Alumnus
Ight so these are the possibilities for playoffs:

• Hearthome Honchkrows and Littleroot Lotads have reached playoffs with 9 points each. Hearthome Honchkrows are currently 1st, as they beat Littleroot Lotads head-to-head.
Amber Aeros, Blackthorn Bucks, and Meteor Falls Miniors are currently contesting for the 3rd and 4th spot:
  • Amber Aeros | 7 points | Won vs Blackthorn Bucks | Lost vs Meteor Falls Miniors | +6 Battle Difference
  • Blackthorn Bucks | 7 points | Lost vs Amber Aeros | Won vs Meteor Falls Miniors | +2 Battle Difference
  • Meteor Falls Miniors | 6 points | Won vs Amber Aeros | Lost vs Blackthorn Bucks | +0 Battle Difference
These are the different possibilities for playoffs:
  • If Amber Aeros and Blackthorn Bucks win their weeks, then they are in playoffs no matter what.
  • If Meteor Falls Miniors lose their week, then they are out of playoffs no matter what.
  • If Amber Aeros lose or tie, and Blackthorn Bucks and Meteor Falls Miniors both win their weeks, then Blackthorn Bucks and Meteor Falls Miniors go through, as Meteor Falls Miniors beat Amber Aeros head-to-head.
  • If Amber Aeros and Blackthorn Bucks both lose, and Meteor Falls Miniors win their week. Then Amber Aeros and Meteor Falls Miniors go through.
  • If Amber Aeros and Meteor Falls Miniors both win and Blackthorn Bucks tie. Then Amber Aeros and Blackthorn Bucks go through.
  • If Amber Aeros lose and Meteor Falls Miniors tie and Blackthorn Bucks tie or win, then Meteor Falls Miniors and Blackthorn Bucks go through.
  • If Amber Aeros and Blackthorn Bucks both tie and Meteor Falls Miniors win their week. Then it's a 3 way tie. In this case, the two teams with best Battle Difference go through, which are Amber Aeros and Blackthorn Bucks unless Meteor Falls Miniors win their week 7-1 or more. A 6-2 win would put them with the same Battle Difference as Blackthorn Bucks but since Blackthorn Bucks won head-to-head against Meteor Falls Miniors, the former will go through.
So basically, Meteor Falls Miniors must not lose to get in to playoffs and need Blackthorn Bucks or Amber Aeros to tie or lose.

Last edited:
Lmao... I have tried to limit the drama and stay away from it despite all the bullshit that has happened this mpl but this is really ridiculous and shows how incompetent Eien really is.
1st of me having limited intrest in mpl after all that's happened is understandable, but for u to say I tried to get others to not play (where's ur evidence) And to say that I intentionally threw is just plain ignorant. I played both my week 6 and 7 games and used stall which is a viable playstyle. How that means I threw is beyond me. As to ur claim that I told izaya what team I was going to bring u can even speak to him personally about it. The team I pmmd him was a meme team which I did not bring.

"To further this, he even lied to Izaya to get Izaya to turn off the timer and waste even more time. This is a clear lack of sportsmanship."

I nvr convinced izaya to turn any timer off or timer stall him in anyway. You can clearly see in the battle when I turned timer off to go use the bathroom he immediately turned it on. But if this is ur definition of what constitutes as "timer stalling" then ig im guilty for trying to take a quick piss in the middle of the battle .

From what I see u have absolute 0 evidence and reason to ban me. And most of what u are saying is speculation / a hatred towards me. If u want to ban me come up with a better excuse instead of some headass reasoning that took u 5 mins to come up with

Lmao... I have tried to limit the drama and stay away from it despite all the bullshit that has happened this mpl but this is really ridiculous and shows how incompetent Eien really is.
1st of me having limited intrest in mpl after all that's happened is understandable, but for u to say I tried to get others to not play (where's ur evidence) And to say that I intentionally threw is just plain ignorant. I played both my week 6 and 7 games and used stall which is a viable playstyle. How that means I threw is beyond me. As to ur claim that I told izaya what team I was going to bring u can even speak to him personally about it. The team I pmmd him was a meme team which I did not bring.

"To further this, he even lied to Izaya to get Izaya to turn off the timer and waste even more time. This is a clear lack of sportsmanship."

I nvr convinced izaya to turn any timer off or timer stall him in anyway. You can clearly see in the battle when I turned timer off to go use the bathroom he immediately turned it on. But if this is ur definition of what constitutes as "timer stalling" then ig im guilty for trying to take a quick piss in the middle of the battle .

From what I see u have absolute 0 evidence and reason to ban me. And most of what u are saying is speculation / a hatred towards me. If u want to ban me come up with a better excuse instead of some headass reasoning that took u 5 mins to come up with
I do not want further discussion of the decision here. Here are the logs you requested. I hope this satisfies you. You can PM me if you have further complaints. It's a bit sad you think I hate you when we had been friends for over a year.

12:53:14 |c|@hmy✘|I want everything
12:53:18 |c|@hmy✘|With this gay tour
12:53:19 |c|@hmy✘|Done with
12:53:42 |c|@hmy✘|OML
12:53:47 |c|@hmy✘|im live
12:53:49 |c|@hmy✘|Bringing
12:53:51 |c|@hmy✘|Stall water
12:53:56 |c|@hmy✘|Tell him bring grass
12:57:10 |c|@hmy✘|Hiss hiss
12:59:46 |c|@hmy✘|
13:00:14 |c|@hmy✘|who cares
13:00:19 |c|@hmy✘|About.mpl

15:29:31 |c|@x|hmy✘ has 270 seconds left.
15:29:32 |c|@x|☆hmy✘: Taking a quick leak
15:29:32 |c|@x|☆hmy✘: Pls keep ot off
15:29:35 |c|@x|When you need 5 mins to take a piss
15:29:55 |c|@hmy✘|Nope
15:29:59 |c|@hmy✘|Im right here
15:30:00 |c|@hmy✘|Idiot
15:30:13 |c|@x|..
15:30:14 |c|@x|are u
15:30:15 |c|@x|timer stalling
15:30:17 |c|@x|ur so aids
15:30:18 |c|@x|hello
15:30:22 |c|@x|LOL
15:30:26 |c|@x|he said he's pissing hello
15:30:27 |c|@x|LOL
15:30:30 |c|@x|HUH
15:30:35 |c|@x|why are u pissing and here
15:30:37 |c|@x|let the guy take a piss
15:30:40 |c|@x|Reported
15:30:41 |c|@x|hammy can you like
15:30:43 |c|@x|smoke a joint
15:30:45 |c|@x|and fall asleep?
15:30:58 |c|@x|he smokes so much
15:31:12 |c|@x|then smoke 10 joints
15:31:17 |c|@x|what do you mean thorn?
15:31:20 |c|@hmy✘|Ye x
15:31:41 |c|@x|hes actually
15:31:42 |c|@x|timer stalling
15:32:21 |c|@hmy✘|I can't win this
15:32:26 |c|@hmy✘|Unless
15:32:30 |c|@hmy✘|I tire him out
15:32:33 |c|@hmy✘|What time is it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)