Status
Not open for further replies.
Week 4
Rules
Spreadsheet
Replays

The type for Monothreat is Water

vs.

Bloom Doom Glooms (3) vs. Petalburg Porygons (5)
SM: Anty vs. nomadderwhat
SM: Tyke vs. Dominatio
SM (Best of 3): Acast vs. Clearly
ORAS: Dak Prescott vs. Ridley.
ORAS: Shiba vs. Hammy
BW: Vid vs. Crestfall
BW: DoW vs. Balto
Monothreat: Moosical (aka Torkool) vs. KevinELF

vs.

Meteor Falls Miniors (3) vs. Blackthorn Bucks (5)
SM: Yaksok vs. Attribute
SM: Bax vs. rnbs
SM (Best of 3): Eien vs. 6ti
ORAS: Kiyo vs. Wyn
ORAS: Paleo vs. Shining Yin
BW: Void vs. Haund
BW: Freeroamer vs. Zarif
Monothreat: Confide vs. Natalie.

vs.

Littleroot Lotads (6) vs. Mauville Memers (1)
SM: Seager vs. Mold
SM: Empo vs. Level 56
SM (Best of 3): TheThorn vs. p2
ORAS: The Excadrill vs. Croven
ORAS: Nightwingg95 vs. iGlack
BW: Anttya vs. Entei
BW: Zukushiku vs. Ice Tea
Monothreat: obii vs. ceraa

vs.

Hearthome Honchkrows (5) vs. Amber Aeros (3)
SM: Leru vs. Endal
SM: Crashy vs. Arifeen
SM (Best of 3): 1 True Lycan vs. Lax
ORAS: Sabella vs. Bushtush
ORAS: Wanka vs. Chras
BW: Pearl vs. -Tsunami-
BW: soulgazer vs. Kushalos
Monothreat: SirSkit vs. rozes

All battles must be played on the main Pokemon Showdown server or on the Smogon Tournaments server. Any battles played on any other server will not count. No exceptions. Make sure to save replays.

Deadline is Sunday May 7 11:59 PM EDT (GMT-4)

Last edited:
Bloom Doom Glooms (3) vs. Petalburg Porygons (5)

SM: Anty vs. nomadderwhat - 55/45 real talk both these dudes should be like a combined 1-5, but antys teams have been relatively safe with fly and psy so picking him
SM: Tyke vs. Dominatio - 35/65 - Tykes week 2 team was cool nd he just dropped the ball with dbond gengar, but the week 3 team was kinda whack. Dominatios teams have been whack as fuck too iirc but he'll at least get pointers from the rest of his team.
SM (Best of 3): Acast vs. Clearly 20/80 - Clearlys teams are usually cheese but it works.
ORAS: Dak Prescott vs. Ridley. 30/70 - p sure ridley has been supplying all of daks teams. GL Bud
ORAS: Shiba vs. Hammy 40/60 - Hammys been giving a good effort so far while shiba brought no elec attack counterplay sample in BW
BW: Vid vs. Crestfall - 60/40 crestfall brought no ground check steel last week, can't vibe with that. Should be a good game though
BW: DoW vs. Balto - 35/65 - should be fine
Monothreat: Torkool vs. KevinELF - 60/40 not sure who's better in game but I'm assuming torkools team will be better which is like 70% of monothreat

Littleroot Lotads (5) vs. Mauville Memers (3)

SM: Seager vs. Mold - 60/40 thorn should be able to cook up something
SM: Empo vs. Level 56 - 30/70 L56 has been playing a good amount of mono, he should be good
SM (Best of 3): TheThorn vs. p2 - 51/49 - not sure here at all tbh, should be good games
ORAS: The Excadrill vs. Croven - 35/65 kind of a headscratcher ticken isn't starting, croven should be fine
ORAS: Nightwingg95 vs. iGlack - 49/51 not sure here either but glack is safer
BW: Anttya vs. Entei - 65/35 still haven't gotten over encore sub leech seed taunt whimsicott or whatever dogshit that was
BW: Zukushiku vs. Ice Tea - 60/40 Not sure what to expect from ice tea, zuku is safe
Monothreat: obii vs. ceraa - 55/45 obii has ticken and zuku

Hearthome Honchkrows (4) vs. Amber Aeros (4)

SM: Leru vs. Endal - 45/55 - endal plays more I guess
SM: Crashy vs. Arifeen - 40/60 - crashys p good but hasn't played in ages, leg up to feen
SM (Best of 3): 1 True Lycan vs. Lax - 51/49 tough but lax says hes bad at sm so leaning lycan a tad
ORAS: Sabella vs. Bushtush - 65/35 bush was kinda sloppy last week, should be better but can't pick against sab
ORAS: Wanka vs. Chras - 65/35 self proclaimed "best oras player" is in his element, should be able to bounce back from his first two weeks
BW: Pearl vs. -Tsunami- - 49/51 both seem like they know what they're doing, not sure
BW: soulgazer vs. Kushalos - 51/49 same
Monothreat: SirSkit vs. rozes - 40/60 his week 1 poison monothreat team looked like it took some effort so he should be fine here again

Last edited:
I'd like to take this moment to apologize to my teammates. Not only did I let you guys down, I let my friends down, I let my family down, and worst of all; I let myself down. Despite playing a great matchup very poorly, I somehow put myself in a position to win, only to have my dreams crushed by a critical hit. "Won gg". These words you have uttered offend me. Why would you say this? Pokemon is not a good game. It is a fantastic game. Is that not why we are all here competing in these prestigious pokemon tournaments? All of us who are here today only strive for one thing. To be the very best, like no one ever was. The game of pokemon we play has been thriving for over twenty years, with numerous releases, spinoffs, anime adaptations, and more. To call it but a mere "good game" is blasphemous. When I witnessed your excadrill slamming its metal cranium into my venusaur's heart resulting in a critical hit, I was devastated. My chances of becoming a pokemon master crumbled. After a brief moment, I cried. These were however not tears of sadness in fact, but tears of joy. I realized in that single fleeting moment, in this game of pocket monsters, anything is possible. A game full of endless possibilities. Where else would you get to see a pot dinosaur be slain by a mole with chainmail. My goodness. Satoshi Taijiri, you genius. What will you think of next?

Ps. FG leru

Was asked to post replay so here
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen7monotype-280180

Last edited:

Sabella

formerly Booty
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
I'd like to take this moment to apologize to my teammates. Not only did I let you guys down, I let my friends down, I let my family down, and worst of all; I let myself down. Despite playing a great matchup very poorly, I somehow put myself in a position to win, only to have my dreams crushed by a critical hit. "Won gg". These words you have uttered offend me. Why would you say this? Pokemon is not a good game. It is a fantastic game. Is that not why we are all here competing in these prestigious pokemon tournaments? All of us who are here today only strive for one thing. To be the very best, like no one ever was. The game of pokemon we play has been thriving for over twenty years, with numerous releases, spinoffs, anime adaptations, and more. To call it but a mere "good game" is blasphemous. When I witnessed your excadrill slamming its metal cranium into my venusaur's heart resulting in a critical hit, I was devastated. My chances of becoming a pokemon master crumbled. After a brief moment, I cried. These were however not tears of sadness in fact, but tears of joy. I realized in that single fleeting moment, in this game of pocket monsters, anything is possible. A game full of endless possibilities. Where else would you get to see a pot dinosaur be slain by a mole with chainmail. My goodness. Satoshi Taijiri, you genius. What will you think of next?

Ps. FG leru
LOL this was fantastic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)