Signups Monotype Premier League III Player Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's get in on this shit

Name: Half An Apple
Metagames played: ORAS SM
Timezone: PST (-8)
Activity issues: I work seven Days a week but am usually home by 6 PM on weekdays.

Name: oggenwunner
Metagames Played: All except BW
Timezone: EDT/EST (Indiana)
Activity Issues: Available majority of weekdays after 6pm since I have school and sports. None on Saturday.
Misc: I am a graphic designer on the side, so if the league needs any logos done for the teams or anything else, I can send you a sample of some of the work I've done. I'm willing to do all the work entirely for free, just love seeing all the team logos and stuff :)

Name: NunoShadow98
Metagames: everything
Timezone : UCT
Activity Issues : School in the morning but should be able to play any day in most of the day.

name: vmtwice
metagames : SM, ORAS, Mono
timezone: central america gt -006
activity issues: I will be available after april 07

Name: DJay
Metagames Played: SM
Timezone: EST
Potential Activity Issues: legit nothing lol i even go to online school so im free like 24/7

Reactions: Zap
Name: True Darkz
Metagames Played: SM Monotype, ORAS Monotype, BW Monotype
Timezone: EST
Potential Activity Issues: I have the school and the afternoon/evening job so there are certain days (at least 4) when I'm available just from 2pm to 3:30pm and after 11pm.

Name: Jahken
Metagames Played: All
Timezone: GMT+10 DST
Potential Activity Issues: Barring a surprise tiger attack, should be fine. :P

Name: Welchieboy
Metagames Played:SM, ORAS
Timezone: GMT
Potential Activity Issues: April 4th-6th and 18th-20th Training. June 7th Exam. July 1st-5th, Holiday. (I will be available in the evenings for most of these days)

Name:Yo Sunny
Metagames:OU,Doubles OU, UU, Battle spot doubles, Anything goes, SUMO Mono
Time Zone:GMT+5:30
Activity issues: I will have to come to another place, if dates are told prior, it will be fine. Anyways I come commonly to this place

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)