Side Monotype Farm League Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opponent has been online and hasn't answered the time when he can play the battle

Okay how should I respond........ah, unfort your headass lives on the other side of the globe. If you Read the convo I responded a couple of hours after your message. I was sleep at 3 am btw.. I can play from now - 3 hours from now and then I'm booked for the rest of the day. We are going to BO1 to get it over quicker. :D hf!

Dharma

komorebi
is a Top Artist
Act, attempted to contact twice on PS but she wasn't willing to battle both times, hasn't given me any heads up as to when she can play. Hasn't replied to my profile post either.

Act, attempted to contact twice on PS but she wasn't willing to battle both times, hasn't given me any heads up as to when she can play. Hasn't replied to my profile post either.
We see each other on PS everyday (and I'm on everyday) and I specifically said I'll battle you when I'm ready (meaning you get a PM from me) if you ever read that sentence. So have patience please, should know I get my battles done on time.

Last edited:

"M-Mikoto please come quick! Its an emergency!"

"H-huh? What is it Mikan, what happened?"

"IS THERE A BOY THAT NEEDS TO BE THROWN?!"

"YES HNBL IS BULLYING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Haaaaaaaaaah, that's really disgusting of them, I'll take on that guy for you then!"

KIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!!!!!!!!!!

HNBL: Yep that's me, you're probably wondering how she slammed me and barely won

"M-Mikoto please come quick! Its an emergency!"

"H-huh? What is it Mikan, what happened?"

"IS THERE A BOY THAT NEEDS TO BE THROWN?!"

"YES HNBL IS BULLYING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Haaaaaaaaaah, that's really disgusting of them, I'll take on that guy for you then!"

KIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!!!!!!!!!!

HNBL: Yep that's me, you're probably wondering how she slammed me and barely won
Haha... I found this pretty funny... at least Mikan didn't fall over in an Embarassing way...

Activity
Kittengaming
vs Lord Sylex (dropping)
Luckyboy123 vs temporaily (dropping)
Akashi vs ADF Test
TheAveng92R vs Niky
Ashaury vs Rare Poison
TuhKuelGoo vs Kilos (dropping)
implaser vs Wish9
Calucha vs Hys (dropping)
double switches vs Alpha Suckles
Brancus vs Baxfloyd (dropping)
Quantum Tesseract vs dvbz
Karmic Retribution vs Rabzzz
Megazard vs DabbinSoloSD710
Turnip123 vs botamo
not finished, will edit
users whose names are crossed out were dropped and their opponents automatically receive an activity win even if they arent listed here
Coinflips

jiggle vs Ridley. i tagged the wrong dude again, sorry. you guys can have an extension if you still want to play
Acsel vs Quote - extended till thursday

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)