Modeling Clay's New Art Thread

Giagantic

True Coffee Maniac
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
OM Leader
This man is a lord, I spent literally 2 hours on an avatar that he/she took 10 minutes to do, and it was leagues better! Holy god!

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
I love your newer art. It feels way more happier, softer and more in depth at the same time.
Most people don't make happy art when they "improve". Their art generally becomes more serious and there's less joy in viewing their art.

That Hydreigon is really cute and makes me happy.

This man is a lord, I spent literally 2 hours on an avatar that he/she took 10 minutes to do, and it was leagues better! Holy god!
im the most gay furry dude you'll ever seeee

I love your newer art. It feels way more happier, softer and more in depth at the same time.
Most people don't make happy art when they "improve". Their art generally becomes more serious and there's less joy in viewing their art.

That Hydreigon is really cute and makes me happy.
irony is, im more moody than before actually, and a bit depressed but im fine at least but even so
I love the feelings of happiness, warmth, and in general just a homey feel. Games, comics, stories, shows, animations, etc.
A lot of those kinds of stories has inspired my art style, and I really adore that people can get that same feeling.

hi uh i need a 3ds due to a recently released/releasing game so im opening up commissions

if youre too lazy to click that link then click these instead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Art Examples:

The Terms:
HI, I NEED AN OBJECT™ COMMISSIONS OPENING
For 10$ i will draw you a thing!!!

Rules:
-No NSFW duh
-Pay after you get the art!!

I will draw in the styles in the example kirbies above:
-Shaded w/ Line-Art
-Lineless w/ or w/o Shading-Pixel
-Art or Pseudo Pixel-Art

Depending on background and characters, it will range around 10$-18$

Due to my lack of drawing tablets but extreme talent with mouse (im totally not bragging) i can probably make the arts’ resolutions of 400x400 to 800x800 if thats fine with you!

Please provide references if you can/want

I can mostly draw anything, icons, a full body thing, or just a poster kinda thing, but yeah!!!

Message me on Smogon if you wanna commish me!

most of the time it takes a day or two so!!!!
yeah!!!!!!

8-BIT Luster

Completely Unviable
Dude I really love the Break this Team banner! It looks really soft and pretty!
The Monferno looks a little bit like it's melting into the rotom-F but that's just because they have like the exact same coloring, there is s shadow but it's a tad hard to distinguish at quick glance

Excellent stuff and keep it up

look at my cool as fuck roomintro

spooky black blood warning
(also cute as fuck ghost warning)

i drew him in 4am

as if they werent already covered in shitstains

supper pepper maria: the thousand year door to door cake salesman

eevee general's...!!!!

found one of my first ever drawings

revamped it

beware, cute as fuck bat

Andrew

beep boop
is a Top Artist Alumnus
it's from a while back, but i love the gif art room intro, and for that matter the new one too. So dramatic, and lots of personality and style.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)