MLB 2017

Boggles my mind how the replaced Ryan Howard with Tommy Joseph, who someone that strikes out even more than him.

And if you're a Phillies fan you know how fkn hard it is to strike out more than Howard.

Let's go Braves 4-0 at home so far and a 5 game win streak.. and uh why is Toronto playing like the worst team in the MLB? They're 2-10

No Eaton for the rest of the season will hamper their chances more than you think

(Although the Dusty factor is legit, yes)

The Nationals do not have all that great of a team in my opinion. They'll win their division because there is no challengers to them because that division is super weak, but that's really it.

Harper, Turner, and Mad Max pretty much make up their team and while the rest of their squad is not bad, it certainty is not really good. Ryan Zimmerman is not having a career this year. That bullpen is not going to win them games. And yeah, their manager is Clint Hurdle bad.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
dahl price syndergaard bedrosian kershaw (as of yesterday)

???

plus significant time of injuries to both turner and altuve, plus posey

idk why you keep downplaying this, its literal fact that every player i spent on has been injured barely a month into the season

I have had injuries to Miggy, Donaldson, JD Martinez, Springer, and Britton all at the same time, and am doing fine

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
dahl price syndergaard bedrosian kershaw (as of yesterday)

???

plus significant time of injuries to both turner and altuve, plus posey

idk why you keep downplaying this, its literal fact that every player i spent on has been injured barely a month into the season
Dahl and Price were injured before the season and you knew full well what the risk was in keeping them/acquiring them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)