Midnite's Trade Center

I figured I would try and make a post similar to one I have on GameFAQs but open myself up to perhaps more than just the one sole thing I am looking for at the moment.

Current Most Wanted Pokemon: Modest Shiny Togepi, with Serene Grace, Max IVs, and Trick (I understand this is a big stretch here, but my friend and I just beat the super multi-train bosses and I'm excited. So, I'm looking for one of these, the one I have isn't shiny nor flawless. Here's what I have, and really I can offer two off the list if someone actually has this for me. I do prefer it to be LEGIT as apparently the only way you can get Trick is through move tutors in previous games. I'm going on the notion that hopefully someone has one transferred over to 5th gen and is willing to part with it. Whatever needs to happen, lol.)

Regular Wants: Anything that is decently competitive in OU, or considered decent in OU analysis for the current generation of pokemon (5th gen). Make offers.

That's pretty much everything. I'm not new to the site by a longshot, as I've been checking stuff on here since 4th gen, but new to the forums, so I'm looking to interact/trade here, if possible.

My current trades:

Wish Chansey
Japanese Dragonite
Aura Mew
Unknown Event Mew (touched and Shiny)
Pokefesta Mew
10 Aniv Celebi
10Anniv Lugia
Distand Land Lugia
Mattle Ho-Oh
10 Aniv Ho-Oh
VGC09 Milotic
Japanese Milotic
Japanese Salamence
10 Aniv Latias
10 Aniv Latios
Wishmkr Jirachi
Space C Deoxys
Gamestp Deoxys
Japanese Electivire
Japanese Magmortar
TRU Regigigas
TRU Shaymin
Alamos Darkrai
Japanese Demo Darkrai
Japanese Movie Arceus
Japanese Movie Shaymin

Thanks for your time people, FCs are below:

Pokemon Black FC: 1978 9996 4528
Pokemon Platinum FC: 3437 9638 5986

Tolan

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Read the WiFi rules. You must list the IVs of any and all Pokemon you offer for trade.

Didn't realize that was the case. I'm sorry. I'm used to GameFAQs trading board where you usually only bother with the IVs/EV spreads if they ask you. Would someone take this down unless I list them for everything on my list?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)