Mergemons XY - Diancie, Hoopa, and Volcanion are Legal

Status
Not open for further replies.
So as you all know, Deoxys-D, Deoxys-S, Aegislash, and Mawilite have been banned to Ubers. Which is why I'm making a decision.

From now on, anything banned to Ubers after the Deoxys-D and Deoxys-S bans stays legal. However, they can only use their normal movepools. This means no Recover Aegi, no Bulk Up+Recover M-Mawile, and no Will-O-Wisp Deoxys-D.

Discuss.
Well Aegi is outclassed by both accel and aero for offensive KS but is the only one capable of defensive KS so it'll likely run only SpD-ive sets. This means Diggers makes a firm Hard-Check or maybe counter to the most common Aegi set in the meta.

Dat Extremespeed Snorlax tho
Trick Room seems to get buffed in almost every OM for some reason. Pangoro was a very interesting team choice, good to see he's viable here.
Pangoro offers interesting utility on Trick Room teams: a very "fast" Spore that doesn't take up your Mega slot (cough M-Ampharos cough), a powerful STAB Knock Off, Parting Shot, and a powerful STAB Iron Fist Hammer Arm that makes you "faster" every time you use it. It may be outclassed by M-Ampharos in the "Trick Room Sleep Pivot" role, but it can carve out a good niche for itself.

Specs Solar Power Eruption Heliolisk + Scarf Sunny Day Cherrim = gg

Also, YOU GAVE A POKEMON WITH TWO OF THE BEST ABILITIES EVER THE MOVES OF 2 OF THE BEST LEGENDARIES TO EVER EXIST?!

Last edited:
Specs Solar Power Eruption Heliolisk + Scarf Sunny Day Cherrim = gg

Also, YOU GAVE A POKEMON WITH TWO OF THE BEST ABILITIES EVER THE MOVES OF 2 OF THE BEST LEGENDARIES TO EVER EXIST?!
I didn't try to. It's just ABC order. Also, I know one of the 'mons you mean is Greninja, but what's the other?

So as you all know, Deoxys-D, Deoxys-S, Aegislash, and Mawilite have been banned to Ubers. Which is why I'm making a decision.

From now on, anything banned to Ubers after the Deoxys-D and Deoxys-S bans stays legal. However, they can only use their normal movepools. This means no Recover Aegi, no Bulk Up+Recover M-Mawile, and no Will-O-Wisp Deoxys-D.

Discuss.
Aw man, wanted to try Bullet punch on Mawile. Oh well.

EDIT: Oh wait, since some unreleased pokes are in here, are unreleased HAs allowed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)