Men *Created* Practically Everything - Then Why Do Girls Give Us NO Credit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ancient Regime's misogynistic thread got me interested in posting this. I'm not the original author but this was posted on another forum I frequent, along with other popular threads in similar vein. I wholeheartedly agree with it and the only arguments I see trying to counter it are whining about women's "opression" which has been over with since about 1920 and females in society still haven't really doled out a good invention. Hell yes I am stereotyping because stereotypes do not pop up out of thin air.

Men are the creators and innovators. We created practically everything

Yet I've noticed, girls never really think of men as being *smart.* Girls always think they are smarter and more *creative.*

In fact, this thread was made because another poster made a list of things that are masculine and feminine, and he placed 'creativity' under the feminine category. I used to have that belief too - I was brainwashed by society.

Why does society tend to think girls are the creative ones?

Why do we men not get any credit for our innovations and advancements? Again, I think it all comes back to the same main idea: 'We worship girls sexually and forget our own superior status as men.'

Check out this article

--------------------------------------------

Did you know that men themselves create the illusion that the female is equal to himself? Men themselves create the safe and convenient world in which the beasts have been slain, the roads have been cut, and she is able to get around in this world with her weakness obscured. Men create machines designed to make it easy for the female, and she drives around in them. Look out on the street any time and see the great cars and trucks, all created by men, filled with women powering around like Titans.

Who do you think invented the needle and thread? It's obvious. It's such a male invention. We used it to sew leather items for long treks on the hunt. That long, puncturing needle; that ingenious hide as a thread, is nothing if not a male creation. And sewing was a male province. But finally he passed it on to her and sewing became the province of women.

Who do you think first mastered fire, and developed the art of cooking? It was men. Who discovered and mastered the melting of ores and the creation of iron pots and pans for cooking with? It was men. And who do you think were the "Lords of the Hearth" and kitchen at first, who finally taught women the art of cooking? They passed it on to women, and cooking became "women's work." Now women laugh at the man who is an inept cook. They don't realize that men have just moved on to the next big thing.

Who do you think the intrepid ones were who first got the idea to jump on a horse, stay on it, tame it and train it? Do you think it was women? Obviously not. Then many years later, after men had mastered and tamed horses, he moved on to other things. Finally horses became the province of women. And you can go to any horse stable today and you'll see women everywhere fussing over their horses and riding them like fools.

In more recent history, who created, with the melting of ore and the making of steel, that awesome fire box called the combustion engine. Then the amazing contraption called the automobile.

Again, this was solely the province of men. Even driving them was. The cars were so difficult to operate, requiring so much muscular strength, women didn't drive cars. But the male is always trying to please his honey, and help her. He worked to create power steering and power brakes for her. He made it quieter and very easy to operate, and climb into. Then he said, "Look, honey! You can drive these things now, too." Now you look out on your street and see all kinds of slight, weak, and tender young things commandeering these great machines that her father and grandfathers have made for her.

Then along came some other men and invented something called the computer which changed the world again. And as always, the penetrating concentration and sweeping vision behind it was male energy. The entire early computer field, including programming, was completely male. Then for years at companies like Microsoft it was a dominantly male culture. And now that men have begun to tame this arcane realm and made the technology so convenient, you finally begin to see female programmers. And someday, just as before, the realm of computer programming and maintenance will be handed off by the male to the female. The men will then be off pursuing some greater thing - some new thing that is beyond the reach of the female.

The male is the God who brings down fire for woman's use. Men are also the Lords of Art, the Masters of Music, the Lords of Fashion, and the penultimate flower arrangers! Men were given mastery of this world. Yet look how much the female now mocks and discredits him. And look at his groveling weak position now before her.
How could this happen? The answer is that women only get unholy power over men when men worship her sexually; when they abandon their discipline and higher sense, and come to be controlled by lust for her. Only then does the woman take, finally, the superior position in society. Only then does the male end up on his knees as her thrall, forgetting his unique greatness as a man.

Ok Smogon, sorry if this OFFENDS anybody. I think most real men will be able to find some truth in it, and real women will as well despite getting pissed off. I'd love to hear all your arguements because I need to be able to speak against the regualr counter-arguments, since Gender Equality is a popular topic in my debate class.

There were people in the thread disagreeing with the theory that women control society simply because of their ability to deny or allow sex.....so I found it pretty appalling anyone would actually disagree with that lol.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This is the most insane drivel I've read on this board and I've read some pretty despicable crap in my time. The person who wrote that article seem to misunderstand that throughout history women have been denied education and even the opportunity to do all these things you credit towards men.

"We forget out superior status as men"?

What the fuck is this shit?

Any "real man" as you put it would be able to see past this bile for what it is: worthless rambling by a bitter tool who is finding it harder to get ahead in life because women now compete with him for the same functions in society.

This is the most insane drivel I've read on this board and I've read some pretty despicable crap in my time. The person who wrote that article seem to misunderstand that throughout history women have been denied education and even the opportunity to do all these things you credit towards men.

"We forget out superior status as men"?

What the fuck is this shit?

Any "real man" as you put it would be able to see past this bile for what it is: worthless rambling by a bitter tool who is finding it harder to get ahead in life because women now compete with him for the same functions in society.
Firestorm

I dont want to jump on your nuts, one time long ago I was like you.

Read this please:

http://www.the-spearhead.com/2009/10...r-slavery-now/

This is normal stuff in national papers - I can pick out shed loads of this stuff. I believe the OP was raging against this machine - and rightly so - Women have been given a voice and they use it bleat about some imaginary oppression whilst pushing for inequality, disguised as equality.

Men speak about this sort of thing for a release against this kind of crap and get called out on it, but women do it and there is no mention at all about:

Misandry -

Also try putting that into your microsoft word spell checker - there is no such word - But then try the male version.

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
How you go from the terrible way divorces and the aftermath work between a man and women to an article by someone as batshit insane as the person you linked to and then to "Men created everything" and "'We worship girls sexually and forget our own superior status as men.'" I don't know. This is some stormfront level of reasoning and it's sickening.

That said, Hipmonlee closed the other thread and asked to start from a more neutral base from which we could build rational discussion. This is not it. If someone would like to start a thread from which we could have some level of hope for reasonable discourse, they are free to do so. I do not think you're that person.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)