Megas For All V2 (Induction Phase)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only issue I see with a revamp of this is how will it actually become different? Odds are we'll end up in the same issue when it comes to coding and such. If we can get someone who can reliably code this at the pace of a new thread I think it'd be a lovely idea, but if not why bug to get in the exact same spot?

Well... Things like CAP mons are coded into Showdown with Custom Abilities, differemt typing, stats and even megas now... Why it would be that much different coding this? Maybe if someone explains that we could give a solution... However, not using custom abilities might help... And will also avoid brokeness on a few things...

I think we can just not vote for abilities that are way too complex. That, and maybe we can have someone code in the new megas after each slate separately? Allows for playtesting too while the next slate continues.

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Im sure we can get some of the CAP coders to help with custom abilities. But we MUST make them simple.

I think we can just not vote for abilities that are way too complex. That, and maybe we can have someone code in the new megas after each slate separately? Allows for playtesting too while the next slate continues.
I think that's the goal. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if we can get a coder to consistently work with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)