ORAS OU Mega Gardevoir Team

Hi all, I'm new here and am currently trying to make a competitive team. This is my first attempt at making a team, so it might be full of flaws. Tried it a few times, and it got average results with around a 40-50% win rate. Any comment is highly appreciated!

Mega Gardevoir @ Gardevoirite
Trace
Modest Nature
252SpA/252 Spd/6Hp

Moves:
Hyper Voice
Focus Blast
Calm Mind
Psyshock/Psychic

The main star of the team, used mainly as a late game set up sweeper, or a wallbreaker mid game. Hyper Voice and Psyshock/Psychic for powerful STAB, Focus Blast to deal with Steel types after my other mons are dead.

Excadrill @ Leftovers
Mold Breaker
Adamant Nature
252HP/252SPD/6DEF

Moves:
Earthquake
Iron Head
Stealth Rock
Rapid Spin

Bulky spinner that can also set up stealth rock itself, Earthquake and Iron head for STAB. Picked him to resist steel and poison that my gardevoir struggles against.

Azumarill @ Leftovers
Huge Power
Adamant Nature
252Atk/252HP/6SpDef

Moves:
Waterfall
Aqua Jet
Play Rough
Knock Off

Wallbreaker mid game that deals with Fire types that my Mega Gardevoir can't sweep effectively, 3 STAB Moves including Aqua Jet to revenge kill. Resist fire type that 4x my Ferrothorn.

Gengar @ Life Orb
Levitate
Modest Nature
252SpAtk/252Spd/6Hp

Moves:
Shadow Ball
Sludge Bomb
Thunderbolt
Substitute

Secondary Special Attacker in the team, typing allows him to resist ground that wrecks my Excadrill, also to spin block.

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Iron Barbs
Bold Nature
252Def/100SpDef/158Hp

Moves:
Leech Seed
Protect
Gyro Ball
Toxic/Thunder Wave

Main and only Physical Wall, Leech Seed and Protect for annoying residual damage and keeping him alive. Gyro Ball for another Steel STAB that kills the common fairy types, and Thunder Wave/Toxic for cripping sweepers.

Chansey @ Eviolite
Nature Cure
Mild Nature
252Def/252SpDef/6Hp

Moves:
Seismic Toss
Softboil
Aromatherapy
Thuder Wave/Toxic

Lastly, a special wall. Seismic toss for the decent damage, softboil for the self-sustin and Aromatherapy for clearing status problems on my offensive mons. Last slot is what troubles me the most, as I already run it on my Physical Wall

Lastly, I apologise for my poor command of English, it is not my native language.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)