Me and my tablet(Jojo´s art)

Well, I hope I´m not breaking any rules by opening this thread... However, I wanted to show my drawings(done with a tablet)

First drawing. A pokemon I created but I have no idea for an english name... Oh yes, it´s a firetype!

The second one^^ It´s also a selfcreated pokemon, but this time I think the name is useable for both, english and german: Mimane(mini+mane). Fightingtype and one of the starters in my fakedex(which isn´t ready for being posted yet)

Last but not least: My favourite pokemon, Medicham. Or, as I call it, Chammy^^.

Enjoy!(For a bigger view, click on the pictures)

The shapes are nice, but colouring could use some work. But overall, quite nice :) I especially like the Medicham.

Arkeis

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
I see textures in your brushwork. Are you using Painter by any chance?

You need to take advantage of your tablet's pressure sensitivity since right now, all your colors are so opaque. Vary how much pressure you're putting on the stylus, from light touches to heavy strokes. You can get a lot out of your tablet even by using only one color.

@aragornbird Maybe there are textures because I had to change the files from ptg to jpg... Could this be?

By the way: I´v new drawings:

Nidorino^^ I like this pokemon and it´s evolution

AND Nidoking!

PS: I should say, that I´m not very good with shades(was this correct english?), which is the reason, why I do not use them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)