SM OU Making it Snow in July (currently 1928)

Hey guys I'm back again with another team that I've been having some fun with on the ladder. This team has it struggles depending on match-up but can put in a surprising amount of work when played right. What do you guys think?

Black Ice

https://www.smogon.com/dex/media/sprites/xy/abomasnow-mega.gif
https://www.smogon.com/dex/media/sprites/xy/landorus-therian.gif
https://www.smogon.com/dex/media/sprites/xy/magnezone.gif
https://www.smogon.com/dex/media/sprites/xy/tapu_fini.gif
https://www.smogon.com/dex/media/sprites/xy/kartana.gif
https://www.smogon.com/dex/media/sprites/xy/greninja-ash.gif

https://pokepast.es/d1aef780f5308a75

https://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/pokemon/460-m.png

Abmoasnow-Mega @ Abomasite
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 200 HP / 252 Atk / 56 SpA
Brave Nature
Moves: Ice Shard | Blizzard | Giga Drain | Earthquake

Abomasnow is definitely not a great mon for OU but has the surprise factor. It's ice stab is great for the current meta. It serves as a great check to Swampert in rain, changing the weather and O-koing with giga drain. Its typing helps it naturally check Tapu Koko and Ash Gren which are both annoying mons for any team to deal with. The 200 hp investment is for the additional bulk this mon needs since it gets easily worn down. I went for a more physical spread on this for max power on its ice shards and earthquakes which you will be clicking most often. Eq is manly for Heatrans and Magearnas that will 100% of the time switch in on this mon. It even underspeeds Mag in trick room and allows for some great damage to be done or a kill if it has enough damage off on it. You wouldnt believe how many people swich Heatrans in on this mon just to have it be O-koed. The hail it sets up helps to chip teams down in order to get some crucial kills. Overall this mon has a lot of utility to offer but at the same time can be very disappointing depending on the match up and how well it is played. Still fun to use regardless.

https://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/pokemon/645-s.png

Landorus-Therian @ Iapapa Berry
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 12 Atk / 132 Def / 116 Spe
Jolly Nature
Moves: Earthquake | Stealth Rock | U-turn | Explosion

Landorus plays the role of stealth rocker for this team and ground immunity. It is the usual lead that gets up stealth rock and then u turns out for momentum. It usually underspeeds other lead Landos, SD focus sash and Z move sets, and is able to get in another mon that has the advantage (Most times gren to get the Ash form off). I really like Iapapa on this mon. It allows for this mon to be played pretty haphazardly since you know you will basically be getting most of your hp back anyway. This is especially useful for Kartanas, Sd and scarf. Its a great switch in for most of the physical mons in OU. Explosion is great for preventing defog from mons like Zapdos and Fini.

https://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/pokemon/462.png

Magnezone @ Steelium Z
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 88 HP / 228 SpA / 192 Spe
Modest Nature
Moves: Thunderbolt | Flash Cannon | Hidden Power [Fire] | Substitute

The Trapper of the team. Used to trap and kill steel pokemon (Ferro, Sciz, choice locked Kart etc.) Sub is a great move for this mon because it almost always gets a free sub on ferro and mons that it forces out (namely Fini, Pex and non fighting move Torn). People will usually switch into their ground mons (Landorus and Garchomp) in order to break its sub. This allows for it to inflict massive damage or straight up kill a mon with the Z move. Make sure that any Trans are gone beforehand because it is a great check to this mon. Sub also helps with sucker punch mind games with Mawile.

https://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/pokemon/788.png

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 Spe
Bold Nature
Moves: Moonblast | Defog | Taunt | Nature's Madness

Fini is the designated defogger and Fighting check for this team. Without this mon this team is incredibly weak to fighting type moves (Hawlucha). I chose to go with the extra bulky phys def set because I like to comfortably check +2 Luchas, Medichams, Loppunnys. Also serves as my main check to Ash gren and Keldeo. Taunt to prevent stealth rock and other set up and utility moves from slower mons like chansey pex and clef. Natures Madness is great for getting damage on mons this team has trouble breaking like the aforementioned chansey.

https://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/pokemon/798.png

Kartana @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
Moves: Leaf Blade | Smart Strike | Sacred Sword | Knock Off

This is the clean up mon and back up breaker for this team. Once it get going with beast boost it can steam roll through an opposing team. The scarf is so that it can outspeed most other scarfers, lando and lele, as well as other mons with naturally high speed tiers, Mega alakazam. Also great for dealing with some +1 set up mons like Gyarados, Victini, Kommo-o, and Volc (if already damaged or with attack boosts). Knock off is great utility for getting rid of items on skarm, chansey, celesteela, and other mons that annoy this team. Usually save this mon as a late game cleaner unless you have the opportunity to open a team up for Ash gren. Make sure to get rid of zapdos for this mon to do anything first.

https://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/pokemon/658-a.png

Greninja-Ash @ Choice Specs
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
Moves: Surf | Dark Pulse | Water Shuriken | Spikes

The other late game cleaner for this team. This mon is so standard that it doesnt really need any explanation but here we go. Has great utility with spikes for an extra layer of entry hazards on a forced switch. Specs is for the damage output, which is insane on this mon. Surf because i hate the accuracy of Hydro pump. Dark pulse for the flinches and mons that are immune to water stab. Water shuriken for priority on weakened and scarf mons. This mon is usually preserved for later in the game in case i see it as a win condition. Or it can be used to open up teams for the other members (kart) to sweep.

https://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/pokemon/006-my.png
https://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/pokemon/637.png
https://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/pokemon/658.png
(Protean)
https://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/pokemon/646-b.png
(Icium Z)
https://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/pokemon/497.png
(Scarf)
https://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/pokemon/701.png

Last edited:
Your team looks fun to play with. Ice is such a good STAB in this meta.
This may be a silly suggestion, but have you thought about replacing Giga Drain with Rock Slide on Abomasnow? Scarf Kartana is faster than an adamant Swampert under rain, which is the nature most people run, therefore effectively checking it.
You could nab a KO on Zard or Volcarona on the inevitable switch in.
You said you rarely use Giga Drain anyways, and Rock Slide would help with your fire type matchup. Especially if you can predict them coming in.

Your team looks fun to play with. Ice is such a good STAB in this meta.
This may be a silly suggestion, but have you thought about replacing Giga Drain with Rock Slide on Abomasnow? Scarf Kartana is faster than an adamant Swampert under rain, which is the nature most people run, therefore effectively checking it.
You could nab a KO on Zard or Volcarona on the inevitable switch in.
You said you rarely use Giga Drain anyways, and Rock Slide would help with your fire type matchup. Especially if you can predict them coming in.
I hadnt considered that but it does sound like a really good option. Most people switch out to a fire type if Snow is in on a water type anyway so it could be useful.

Damn this team is amazing to use !
Strong, original and more of all... it's funny as hell. Ppl don't know about Abomasnow. This thing is really frail, but his attacks are so strong. I love playing on the switch-in, and he is amazing for that. "Oh I guess you'll go Mag ? EQ then" ; "You think I gonna Giga Drain your Swampert ? Bring me your Tornadus I have a Blizzard for him". And those Ice Shards on Chomp / Lando, damn...

Never tried Zone before, and now I'm in love. I just have question, how do you manage against Superpower Scizor ? Faced it two times today and get wrecked. It's like "hello, there is a 6/0 incoming".

Damn this team is amazing to use !
Strong, original and more of all... it's funny as hell. Ppl don't know about Abomasnow. This thing is really frail, but his attacks are so strong. I love playing on the switch-in, and he is amazing for that. "Oh I guess you'll go Mag ? EQ then" ; "You think I gonna Giga Drain your Swampert ? Bring me your Tornadus I have a Blizzard for him". And those Ice Shards on Chomp / Lando, damn...

Never tried Zone before, and now I'm in love. I just have question, how do you manage against Superpower Scizor ? Faced it two times today and get wrecked. It's like "hello, there is a 6/0 incoming".
Thanks im glad youre enjoying the team. I havent personally run into too many superpower scizors but it definitely would destroy this team. I can suggest going into Fini and taunting to prevent SD's and then wearing it down with natures madness until Fini gets KO-d. then finish it off with Gren. I was thinking of also switching Zone to scarf so it doesnt get outsped by Scizor and giving Kart a Z move set. Other than that just click X lol.

737373elj

Banned deucer.
How do you handle Rain? Gyro Ball from Ferrothorn and Hurricane from Torn 6-0ed me. Fini is the only way to handle Ferro and Giga Drain doesn’t work on Swampert as its so much faster than Abomasnow... I mean, Abomasnow is supposed to handle Swampert but Abomasnow was down to so little health and burned... what’s the strategy with rain?

Last edited:
271 Speed on Landorus is pretty problematic after I tested the team. You didn't specify the IV choices, so if they are not overly important at exactly these numbers (which i assume), I recommend changing Landorus to 279 Speed for heatran becuase Fini lacks a Water move and you gain a Tran check for barely not much bulk given up at all.

EVs: 248 HP / 12 Atk / 104 Def / 144 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Explosion

271 Speed on Landorus is pretty problematic after I tested the team. You didn't specify the IV choices, so if they are not overly important at exactly these numbers (which i assume), I recommend changing Landorus to 279 Speed for heatran becuase Fini lacks a Water move and you gain a Tran check for barely not much bulk given up at all.

EVs: 248 HP / 12 Atk / 104 Def / 144 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Explosion
Yea the EVs i specified arent really that important as long as it retains the bulk and can under speed other lead Landos to get the slow U-turn off. I'll give this spread a try though

Hi there,

I like your Mega-Abomasnow team a lot! I think Aboma is an underrated mon that definetely deserves more attention. I'd love to know more about the thought processes behind the mons you chose to put together! I think Zone is clear and i think I kinda get the idea of Fini for its fantastic type synergy with Aboma, but what about the others? Or was it just adding some of OU's best mons to the mix and it somehow worked out beautifully? =)

I also want to give you my thoughts concerning Aboma in general and how you solved it in your team:
  • With its stabs and EQ, Abomasnow hits about everything in the tier on the switch-in if you predict correctly, bar two mons: Mega-Scizor and Volcarona. Not only do they sponge its hits easily and thus render it completely useless, they can even use it as setup fodder. Thus, I think it's of prime importance to have A) switchins to those mons and B) a way to lure/kill them.
  1. In your team, you covered Scizor with Magnezone. Scizor might U-turn everytime it comes in and chip it down on the long run, but it can never roost and thus is also worn down by Aboma. And you can always double on the expected switchin to trap it immediately.
  2. Volcarona is a threat to your team, but you can play around it. Fini takes a few hits, but can't really touch it, and Gren needs a lot of prior damage before shuriken does enough to revenge, but the combination of both mons lets you take care of it.

• While not too much can come in on Aboma safely, it is forced out by a lot of common types: Fire, Fighting, Steel, Rock and Flying (if Shard doesn't kill the respective mon). So switchins to those are appreciated.
  1. In your team, you have Fini and to an extend Gren for Fire, Fini and Lando for Fighting, Kart and Zone can take a Steel Type and Rock Type attacks (I know rock is not too common). For Flying you only have Zone, Stuff like Pinsir can beat it, but you have other means to check it. Torn can't even Knock Off Zone, so that's fine. Excellent type coverage!
  2. Your Heatran matchup doesn't look too good, same for other fire types. If Aboma can't lure and EQ it, it may become problematic. Fini can't do much to hit fire types since it lacks Scald/Surf, Gren can only switch in twice, and all other mons don't like to take a hit. On the other hand, it can't switch in too easily. Still something to be aware of.

• I have a list of things that I try to cover when building a team: Hazard Control, Gound/Volt absorb, Flying/Levitate mon, Steel type. Ways to check Greninja/Koko/Hawlucha/Magearna/Kartana/Volcarona, Rain matchup, Stall matchup, Trickroom matchup (?). If possible: Scarfer, Prio, use both Mega+Z-Crystal.
Your team fulfills most of the points and deals with all important mons. I think you can never cover everything perfectly, but your team has ways to play around most playstyles. In addition, double Prio helps with a lot of mons. The weaknesses I found were:
  1. Psychic Spam can become a problem, since you lack switch-ins, but you can counter with a good offense in Gren and Kartana to apply pressure yourself
  2. Shift Gear Magearna (with Focus Blast) can become problematic. Never let it set up for free.
  3. The stall matchup is not the best, but you have Fini to help with that.

So to conclude: I think this team is a beautiful example of a very well rounded Balance Team, that let's Mega-Aboma truly shine.
Some Suggestions:

• I'd run 44 Speed on Aboma to outspeed (and 2HKO) Toxapex. Gren appreciates getting rid of it
  • I don't know if it works, but you could try Jirachi over Kart. Specially defensive with Wish, Protect, U-turn, Iron Head. This gives you a specially defensive mon, improves your Matchup vs Psychics and Mag, and might also help with stall since Jirachi can heal Fini with wish. U-turn can be used to bring in Gren vs Fire types or Aboma vs everything else. However, you loose out on a lot of offensive precense by getting rid of Kartana, and the team will lack speed since it gets rid of the scarfer. Haven't had time to playtest it yet.
Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Explosion

Abomasnow-Mega @ Abomasite
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 248 HP / 208 Atk / 8 SpA / 44 Spe
Lonely Nature
- Blizzard
- Earthquake
- Giga Drain
- Ice Shard

Magnezone @ Custap Berry
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Thunderbolt
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Endure

Tapu Fini @ Leftovers
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 32 SpA / 24 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Moonblast
- Defog
- Taunt
- Nature's Madness

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 248 HP / 188 SpD / 72 Spe
Careful Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Iron Head
- U-turn

Greninja-Ash @ Waterium Z
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Water Shuriken
- Spikes

How do you handle Rain? Gyro Ball from Ferrothorn and Hurricane from Torn 6-0ed me. Fini is the only way to handle Ferro and Giga Drain doesn’t work on Swampert as its so much faster than Abomasnow... I mean, Abomasnow is supposed to handle Swampert but Abomasnow was down to so little health and burned... what’s the strategy with rain?
The rain matchup with this team is fantastic. You have Fini and Aboma defensively and Gren+Kart to countersweep. Tornadus is countered by Magnezone, which can also trap Ferro and even stall out Rain and block Seeds with Sub. I think you might have to work on your battling skills ;)

Last edited:
Hi there,

I like your Mega-Abomasnow team a lot! I think Aboma is an underrated mon that definetely deserves more attention. I'd love to know more about the thought processes behind the mons you chose to put together! I think Zone is clear and i think I kinda get the idea of Fini for its fantastic type synergy with Aboma, but what about the others? Or was it just adding some of OU's best mons to the mix and it somehow worked out beautifully? =)

I also want to give you my thoughts concerning Aboma in general and how you solved it in your team:
  • With its stabs and EQ, Abomasnow hits about everything in the tier on the switch-in if you predict correctly, bar two mons: Mega-Scizor and Volcarona. Not only do they sponge its hits easily and thus render it completely useless, they can even use it as setup fodder. Thus, I think it's of prime importance to have A) switchins to those mons and B) a way to lure/kill them.
  1. In your team, you covered Scizor with Magnezone. Scizor might U-turn everytime it comes in and chip it down on the long run, but it can never roost and thus is also worn down by Aboma. And you can always double on the expected switchin to trap it immediately.
  2. Volcarona is a threat to your team, but you can play around it. Fini takes a few hits, but can't really touch it, and Gren needs a lot of prior damage before shuriken does enough to revenge, but the combination of both mons lets you take care of it.

• While not too much can come in on Aboma safely, it is forced out by a lot of common types: Fire, Fighting, Steel, Rock and Flying (if Shard doesn't kill the respective mon). So switchins to those are appreciated.
  1. In your team, you have Fini and to an extend Gren for Fire, Fini and Lando for Fighting, Kart and Zone can take a Steel Type and Rock Type attacks (I know rock is not too common). For Flying you only have Zone, Stuff like Pinsir can beat it, but you have other means to check it. Torn can't even Knock Off Zone, so that's fine. Excellent type coverage!
  2. Your Heatran matchup doesn't look too good, same for other fire types. If Aboma can't lure and EQ it, it may become problematic. Fini can't do much to hit fire types since it lacks Scald/Surf, Gren can only switch in twice, and all other mons don't like to take a hit. On the other hand, it can't switch in too easily. Still something to be aware of.

• I have a list of things that I try to cover when building a team: Hazard Control, Gound/Volt absorb, Flying/Levitate mon, Steel type. Ways to check Greninja/Koko/Hawlucha/Magearna/Kartana/Volcarona, Rain matchup, Stall matchup, Trickroom matchup (?). If possible: Scarfer, Prio, use both Mega+Z-Crystal.
Your team fulfills most of the points and deals with all important mons. I think you can never cover everything perfectly, but your team has ways to play around most playstyles. In addition, double Prio helps with a lot of mons. The weaknesses I found were:
  1. Psychic Spam can become a problem, since you lack switch-ins, but you can counter with a good offense in Gren and Kartana to apply pressure yourself
  2. Shift Gear Magearna (with Focus Blast) can become problematic. Never let it set up for free.
  3. The stall matchup is not the best, but you have Fini to help with that.

So to conclude: I think this team is a beautiful example of a very well rounded Balance Team, that let's Mega-Aboma truly shine.
Some Suggestions:

• I'd run 44 Speed on Aboma to outspeed (and 2HKO) Toxapex. Gren appreciates getting rid of it
  • I don't know if it works, but you could try Jirachi over Kart. Specially defensive with Wish, Protect, U-turn, Iron Head. This gives you a specially defensive mon, improves your Matchup vs Psychics and Mag, and might also help with stall since Jirachi can heal Fini with wish. U-turn can be used to bring in Gren vs Fire types or Aboma vs everything else. However, you loose out on a lot of offensive precense by getting rid of Kartana, and the team will lack speed since it gets rid of the scarfer. Haven't had time to playtest it yet.
The rain matchup with this team is fantastic. You have Fini and Aboma defensively and Gren+Kart to countersweep. Tornadus is countered by Magnezone, which can also trap Ferro and even stall out Rain and block Seeds with Sub. I think you might have to work on your battling skills ;)
So this team honestly started off in a poor/memey state. I faced someone on lower ladder using an AV guzzlord and another person with an Abomasnow and thought I haven't seen them used at all this gen and figured they'd be fun to throw on a team together. The amount of rain matchups was definitely a big deciding factor in using Snow for this team. Guzzlord was there over fini in the beginning and kart had defog. Zone was an essential pick for all the steel types. I was playing around with the idea of using scarf or specs but ultimately decided on sub because of the mind games it can play. I usually don't have much priority on my teams so I figured using Ash gren would remedy that and help sweep late game. Lando is the obligatory rocker so it was a no brainer. After testing I realized I was incredibly weak to fighting types. So many Lucha sweeps lol. Although I really wanted to use guzzlord I knew it didn't really have a place in this meta. So I replaced with Fini so I could have a reliable fighting check and defogger. I'm more partial to a bulkier Fini to deal with Lucha better. And every time I had kart in I was much more wanting to get damage off than to defog so fini was the obvious answer. I also had more special investment on Snow originally but it was missing out on some crucial kills with shard (i.e. couldnt kill a 80% chomp) so I decided to invest fully in attack. It was so sloe that the mons you'd be clicking blizzard on would almost always switch anyway so having it be able to kill with shard is super important. So this team was originally just thrown together but then fine tuned. There are some things I want to try with this team now (scarf zone, Z move Kart) but I'm overall really happy with it

Last edited:
Love the team but it liturly loses to zaptos.. if your against zaptos just forfeit, your never gonna win. The only way to win is to hope for dark pulse hax with greb which is rare but, yeah this team is good but loses to zaptos.

Love the team but it liturly loses to zaptos.. if your against zaptos just forfeit, your never gonna win. The only way to win is to hope for dark pulse hax with greb which is rare but, yeah this team is good but loses to zaptos.
Yeah unfortunately you cant counter everything in this meta but there are ways around it. Check the replays

737373elj

Banned deucer.
Don’t know how, but literally defeated Zappos once by sacrificing Fini for Nature’s Madness then killed it with priority Ice Shard.

737373elj

Banned deucer.
I don't know if it works, but you could try Jirachi over Kart. Specially defensive with Wish, Protect, U-turn, Iron Head. This gives you a specially defensive mon, improves your Matchup vs Psychics and Mag, and might also help with stall since Jirachi can heal Fini with wish. U-turn can be used to bring in Gren vs Fire types or Aboma vs everything else. However, you loose out on a lot of offensive precense by getting rid of Kartana, and the team will lack speed since it gets rid of the scarfer. Haven't had time to playtest it yet.
I would also like the Wish support considering that Aboma gets worn down easily from hazards, status and most other attacks. I’ll start trying Rachi :)

Don’t know how, but literally defeated Zappos once by sacrificing Fini for Nature’s Madness then killed it with priority Ice Shard.
Yeah but the opponent your facing was kinda dumb because he couldve just switched it and roosted. What if the zaptos user knows what they're doing aand preserves zaptos?

Looking at the other five mons on your team, Aboma looks like a perfect fit. I would think something like Mamoswine or Tangrowth but you managed to compress both.

However, I made a very similar team in the past that avoids the need for aboma. I started out with Helmet Tang and Scizor in the last two slots, but I quickly realized how much defensive weight Fini carried on its back - Fini was the sole counter to Lucha, Blace, Gren, and Heatran, which was unsustainable for a long match. 3-attack Gyarados has amazing defensive synergy with the team and negates a lot of the threats both you and I listed, as well as being invaluable in the stall matchup. AV Tang with sludge bomb checks Serp and gives Fini a chance to come in on Lucha if they have a threat like Alakazam or Greninja that typically wears Fini down. Lando gets the Z crystal to pressure stall.

By the way, that Fini spread outspeeds defensive tran, avoids an OHKO from +2 Acro after rocks, OHKOs back with Moonblast after rocks, and still has room for good SpD investment. It's a really nice spread.

Looking back at it, I would use something different over Tangrowth because it left the team too weak to fire-types, lucha, and medicham. Wish pass clef comes to mind because it makes the team slightly better with rocks up, keeps Fini and Gyara healthy for longer and gives the team more insurance against Lucha and Medi. Toxapex would be interesting: even though it works well on paper, I doubt triple water is a good way to go on this team and I don't think Fini or Gyarados can be easily replaced. Gyara over Gren would probably work on your original team if you're looking for a simple replacement; Gyara clears up a lot of this team's issues. Maybe edge on Lando to help with Zapdos; it can't come in forever.

I stopped using this team because it loses hard to stall, especially the new Wish Aggron variant. But it's definitely worth trying, even if scarf kart isn't as meta anymore.

How do you deal with Zapdos? This team hard loses to it if the opponent has a sliver of an idea of what they're doing. Nothing can outright KO it if the opponent has the appropriate switches. Have you considered ice beam on Gren for it? I've tested the team and it doesn't seem like spikes is all that necessary.

How do you deal with Zapdos? This team hard loses to it if the opponent has a sliver of an idea of what they're doing. Nothing can outright KO it if the opponent has the appropriate switches. Have you considered ice beam on Gren for it? I've tested the team and it doesn't seem like spikes is all that necessary.
Yeah Zap is a bit of a problem for this team to break if played well. You can definitely try ice beam on Gren, spikes is usually pointless since whenever Gren is in youll want to use it offensively anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)