Big Mafia Mafia 3 - Game Over, Big City + A Fairy + Ditto Win!

voter michigan

bonjour à tous aujourd'hui comme vous pouvez le constater, je parle une nouvelle langue. Oncle Sam en français n'est pas aussi amusant qu'en japonais.

yeti, je ne pense pas que ce soit le meilleur endroit pour communiquer, alors laissez-moi vous revenir dès que je peux. Merci

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
It’s been hammer for a while. I’m going to update when I wake up tomorrow, around 7:30 or 8 AM PST (10-11 hours from now). Vote by then if you want to.

UncleSam

Leading this village
Day 3

(Note: It was requested that I not drag this out. It is clear that everyone will vote by the deadline, so it is just a formality and a waste of time to not update now).

You all surround Michigan. Although there is initially some pushback from certain players, eventually SB. gives it up.
UncleSam said:
Dear SB., you are The Hired Muscle.

Alias: Michigan.

You were sent here by the Cartel to protect your boss, and that is exactly what you will do.

If the Cartel Boss is ever targeted by anything negative, you will swap aliases. This can happen as many times as needed during a night so that all negative actions will impact you, and none will impact the Cartel Boss while you are alive. Additionally, if the Cartel Boss were ever about to die, you will swap aliases and die in their stead.

You are aware of the other starting members of your promoted Cartel circle, who will be included in a separate PM.

You are allied with the Cartel. You win if the Cartel eliminates all threats.
Everyone is counted as having voted for Michigan outside of Stupidflandrs48, who voted for Utah. StupidFlandrs48 is alias Maine.

It is now Night 3. Night 3 will end in 45 hours, or at 10:30 PM PST on 3/14.

Last edited:

UncleSam

Leading this village
Night 3

You all wake up to another three bodies!

First up is West Virginia. It seems Martin was cut to pieces slowly and methodically, truly a horrible sight to behold.
UncleSam said:
Dear Martin, you are The Psychopath.

Alias: West Virginia.

You are a bloodthirsty murderer, intent on massacring all who stand in your way. Or so the news reports say. The truth is that you’re just bored and better than everybody else, and what better way to show it than to reign supreme over the smoldering ashes that the rest of these peons call a ‘Big City’?

Each night, you may submit “NX - Dismember <Alias>. You will slowly dismember <Alias> in a cruel and painful fashion, ultimately killing them. This has the highest priority of any killing action in the game.

As you are a genius and clearly more capable than anyone else, you are able to instantly see through the true nature of any person you see. Each night, you may also submit "NX - Glance at <Alias>. You will learn the full role PM of <Alias>, bypassing any effects in the game that can hide their true identity, abilities and alliance.

Right now you are simply treating the current situation unfolding in the Big City as a mildly amusing game, and so you have yet to begin exerting even a fraction of what you are truly capable of. For every three players you successfully kill, you will progressively get more serious and unlock more powerful abilities.

You are allied with yourself. You win if you are the last player standing.
Next up is North Dakota. It seems that Blazade was triple tapped, executed by a trained professional. Blazade was a Cartel Goon.

Finally, New Mexico, also known as Joey, was shot in the head. Joey was a Cartel Goon.

What a great night for the Big City, clearly! There was also a morning report:
Morning Report said:
I gotta get up
I've gotta get goin'
I'm gonna see a friend of mine

(He's round and he's fuzzy, I love him because he's just...)

Goon bear, Winnie the Goon bear
Looking for fun, chasing some honey bees
Gooh bear, I know he's out there
Rumbly tumbly
Climbin' New Mexico

Fun never ends for us, we're so adventurous
'Least every now and again
But when you're alone, and there's nobody home
It's nice to be able
To count on a friend like

Goon bear, Winnie the Goon Bear
Wherever you go, oh won't you take me please
Goon Bear, I gotta be the-e-ere
It's me and it's you
My silly old Winnie the Goooooooooon
Alright then, time to get votin'!

It is now Day 4. Day 4 will end in 27 hours, or at 8 PM PST on Friday, 3/15.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)