Luxpluff's Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can breed you a female one, but I don't have a spitback per se. I cannot guarantee any IVs, natures or egg moves, though I will breed with a flawless Ditto

(Also, I forgot to mention, but I'd like the Skrelp and the Cottonee to have their Hidden Abilities)
Np I can breed those on my own. Unfortunately, I don't think I have HA on Cottonee, so feel free to choose something else. Skrelp will have HA though.

Edit: Scyther has HA as well I think, but I'll need to double check.

Np I can breed those on my own. Unfortunately, I don't think I have HA on Cottonee, so feel free to choose something else. Skrelp will have HA though.

Edit: Scyther has HA as well I think, but I'll need to double check.
It's fine if you don't. If you want to trade only 3 of them for the Piplup, that's fine too. :)

It's fine if you don't. If you want to trade only 3 of them for the Piplup, that's fine too. :)
If you're willing to breed me a female Fast Ball Pineco I'll do the 4. Not sure if you plan on breeding them or just collecting, but they'll all have usable natures and some IVs. Lmk thanks :)

If you're willing to breed me a female Fast Ball Pineco I'll do the 4. Not sure if you plan on breeding them or just collecting, but they'll all have usable natures and some IVs. Lmk thanks :)
I can breed it for sure, that's no problem. It's just that I have been collecting Females in fancy balls but never had the time to start breeding for real in Gen VI, so I don't have many spitbacks.

I can breed it for sure, that's no problem. It's just that I have been collecting Females in fancy balls but never had the time to start breeding for real in Gen VI, so I don't have many spitbacks.
Ugh I keep forgetting to reply. T.T That's absolutely fine, any female will do. I'll let you know whenI have them and can trade. Thanks!

That's absolutely fine, but are you sure you don't want anything else? :)

And like I said, take as long as you need.
Hey there, I've got your Pokemon ready. They're all flawless with EMs (the Cyndaquils are HP Grass), so would it be alright if I gave you clones? I use TMBM spreads I've saved to breed so even if you'd like me to give you uncloned versions, you'd still get females that are identical to mine in almost every way. I'm not too fussed either way though.

Hey there, I've got your Pokemon ready. They're all flawless with EMs (the Cyndaquils are HP Grass), so would it be alright if I gave you clones? I use TMBM spreads I've saved to breed so even if you'd like me to give you uncloned versions, you'd still get females that are identical to mine in almost every way. I'm not too fussed either way though.
Awesome, thanks. Your Pokes are ready too. I can trade later today.

I'm fine either way, you can clone if it's easier for you. You didn't need to breed flawless copies for me :)

Hi, cmt for females of FriendBall Roselia, FriendBall Carnivine, FastBall Magby and MoonBall Chimeco. Can do a spitbacks trade as well.

Hi, cmt for females of FriendBall Roselia, FriendBall Carnivine, FastBall Magby and MoonBall Chimeco. Can do a spitbacks trade as well.
Hi there, thanks for coming by. Can you breed me females of the following, please? I don't require IVs, natures or egg moves, just the gender, ball and Hidden Ability if applicable:

with HA
with HA

I believe this matches the gender rates of the Pokémon you chose, but do let me know if you want something changed.

Hi there, thanks for coming by. Can you breed me females of the following, please? I don't require IVs, natures or egg moves, just the gender, ball and Hidden Ability if applicable:

with HA
with HA

I believe this matches the gender rates of the Pokémon you chose, but do let me know if you want something changed.
Sure, thats a deal. I should have those ready tomorrow or the day after at most - i'll pm you then.

April 30th 2015
Double-edge Mega Glalie, plus 2 Sapphire freebies

#111-#112 & #464 - Rhyhorn, Rhydon & Rhyperior

ID: 47642 | OT: Vini
Ability: Rock Head | Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | x | 30 | 31
Moves: Rollout | Body Slam | Mimic | Double-edge
Rhyhorn Level 27 UT ♂ | Non-Redis
Emulator abuse (Sapphire).
A freebie given by the Snorunt save file.

#231-#232 - Phanpy & Donphan

Ability: Pickup | Nature: Adamant
Moves: Counter | Body Slam | Mimic | Double-edge
Phanpy Level 27 UT ♂ | Non-Redis
Emulator abuse (Sapphire).
A freebie given by the Snorunt save file.

#361-#362 - Snorunt & Glalie

Ability: Inner Focus | Nature: Adamant
Moves: Icy Wind | Body Slam | Mimic | Double-edge
Snorunt Level 30 UT ♂ | Non-Redis
Emulator abuse (Sapphire). Also available in Dive and Timer Balls.
A Snorunt with Body Slam and Double-edge can only be obtained in RSE.

October 26th 2015
Leaf Green Deoxys-A

#386 - Deoxys-A

ID: 02723 | OT: Vini
Ability: Pressure | Nature: Naive
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 31 | 31
Moves: Knock Off | Superpower | Low Kick | Skill Swap
Deoxys-A Level 30 UT | Non-Redis
Emulator abuse (Leaf Green).
Warp code and buy Luxury/Nest balls code used.

Hey, could you CMT for that newly added (Luxury Ball) Deoxys? :)
Hi, how about this?

#719 - Diancie
OT: Hope ID: 07245
Nature: Naive Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 31
Moves: Diamond Storm | Moonblast | Dazzling Gleam | Protect
Soft Reset on my Omega Ruby

Hi, how about this?

#719 - Diancie
OT:
Hope ID: 07245
Nature: Naive Ability: Clear Body
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 30 | 31
Moves: Diamond Storm | Moonblast | Dazzling Gleam | Protect
Soft Reset on my Omega Ruby
That's fine with me. When would you be available to do the trade?

October 27th 2015
Old Victini event I had in my Black version

#494 - Victini

ID: 15254 | OT: Vini
Ability: Victory Star | Nature: Timid
IVs: 31 | 0 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Confusion | Incinerate | Work Up | Searing Shot
Victini Level 15 UT | Non-Redis
Legit Victini event, retail abuse (Black).

October 29th 2015
More Deoxys goodness

#386 - Deoxys-D

ID: 42764 | OT: Vini
Ability: Pressure | Nature: Bold
IVs: 31 | x | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Moves: Seismic Toss | Stealth Rock | Magic Coat | Skill Swap
Deoxys-A Level 30 UT | Non-Redis
Emulator abuse (Leaf Green).
Warp code and buy Luxury/Nest balls code used.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)