1. The moderators of this forum are Nexus, .com, religiousjedi, shiny finder, and TheMantyke.
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  3. Welcome to Wi-Fi! Please remember to read the rules and do NOT create a new thread for simple trades or Friend Safari codes.
  4. Click here to ensure that you never miss a new SmogonU video upload!

Luck O' the Irish's Trade Thread: Updated for Sun and Moon

Discussion in 'Wi-Fi' started by Luck O' the Irish, Dec 18, 2014.

1. Luck O' the Irish

Luck O' the Irish

What I can do is find a middle man to bank my shit for me and trade it back to me in gen 7. It might make the trade take longer but that's really the only downside. Are you still interested in trading?
  2. mertyville

mertyville

Sure, but I won't be available for trade until the weekend. I guess that is enough time that you can organize something.
  3. Leader Wallace

Leader Wallace

Interested in the Impish Growlithe. I can offer Dream Ball Porygon, Lure Ball Horsea with 4 egg moves, Dream Ball Riolu, Beast Ball Zubat and Stufful, Moonball Misdrevous and Feebas, Heavy Ball Sandshrew and Roggenrola with egg moves, as well love Ball Jangmo-o and Roggenrola with egg moves.
  4. Luck O' the Irish

Luck O' the Irish

sounds good. dont think ill be able to trade this weekend since i'll be busy but i'll keep you in the know

can i get deets on the horsea and jangmo-o?
  5. Leader Wallace

Leader Wallace

Horsea, Lureball, Swift Swim, Modest, Muddy Water, Octazooka, Disable and something else.
    Jangmo-o, Loveball, Bulletproof, Modest, Counter, Reversal and Dragonbreath.
  6. Luck O' the Irish

Luck O' the Irish

any chance you can do soundproof on jangmo-o? If not thats fine and I'd be down for bulletproof. If you find anything else you like I'd be down to trade for horsea too.

just keep in mind that I'd have to find someone to bank growlithe before we do the trade. If there are no other concerns I'll start breeding growlithe
  7. Leader Wallace

Leader Wallace

The dream ball Kabuto with its HA looks good.
    Luck O' the Irish likes this.
  8. Luck O' the Irish

Luck O' the Irish

mertyville Leader Wallace both of your guys shit is bred and just needs to be transferred to gen 7. i decided to stop being a cheap ass and get bank for myself, so i just need to download it. had some problems downloading it earlier, but I'll be ready to trade once I figure it out
    Leader Wallace likes this.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)