Lissandra's Ice Palace CURRENTLY CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really like owing someone credits since I tend to forget and be offline for months. Especially since I start college again really soon.
Me too, take it for free? I should have some left over from last time. Check back in 5 minutes. I'm available to trade rn.

Hi, I'm interested in female spit backs of your dream ball HA Venipede and Feebas. I have Ivysaurs that are caught in Nest&Dive Balls with their HA that i can offer for trade.

Well I'm interested in your shiny ralts, I understand that a kanga for a shiny isn't much of a fair deal so I can probably get some more of your wanted, how many of your wanted would you do for the ralts?

I'm going to catch the pokemon today, and I can only trade today because i'm gone for a week after friday. If we can't trade today is it ok if you reserve the ralts?
I'm on BST timezone (GMT+1), when can you trade?

EDIT: I caught the nest ball snover, the quick ball HA carvanha and I am going to catch the dive ball snorunt. When are you available to trade?

Last edited:
I'm going to catch the pokemon today, and I can only trade today because i'm gone for a week after friday. If we can't trade today is it ok if you reserve the ralts?
I'm on BST timezone (GMT+1), when can you trade?

EDIT: I caught the nest ball snover, the quick ball HA carvanha and I am going to catch the dive ball snorunt. When are you available to trade?
tonight after 6 PM GMT -8 (I live in California)

no sorry, guess we'll have to wait until this weekend :(
I'm away on holiday for a week from Saturday, I guess I'll just come on at 6 your time, but if you aren't online at that time I guess we will have to postpone it a week.

EDIT: May you please add my FC so I can see you online when it comes to trade.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)