Walrus LightWalr's Lupus (A Walrus Production) - Won by RODAN

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
18th place, earning 2.5 points: bluedoom

The Legend - Béla Fleck
2.5/10

Can't decide if you picked this guy because he was named after a famous Hungarian composser or not(what the fuck this kid's parents, who names their child after 3 different middle European compossers? And then lets him end up as a Banjo player). This is not the kind of bluegrass(thank wikipedia) that I have previously stated in some reveals I enjoyed, and is in the category of country towards which I have a burning indifference, and indifference is the least of what you want for this cat.

LightWolf

lightwoof
17th place, earning 4.3 points: Knights

Ready Steady Go - L'Arc-en-Ciel
4.3/10

Loved both incarnations of the show and read the manga(not many shows that I actually would do this for) but this just feels overall generic to me. The start and the ending are the highlights, which leads me to believe the full version may have done better, but likely not by much.

LightWolf

lightwoof
16th place, earning 5.5 points: Agape

Rottytop Theme Remix - SayMaxWell
5.5/10

Started at a much lower score, but upon multiple relistens it grew on me, despite the style not doing much for me these days. I'd probably write it up to not having heard the original ever and it's charm getting through the remix still. Probably would have scored better as the original unless it's very basic.

LightWolf

lightwoof
15th place, earning 5.9 points: myzozoa

Flying Teapot - Cowboy Bebop Blue
5.9/10

Really nice, the singing took a bit to get used to, but ends up being quite charming as are the lyrics. Cowboy Bebop has better, but I like this better than your previous submission anyways. MORE IMPORTANTLY, HELP WHAT DOES THE 0:10 and 1:00 parts remind me off, specifically the piano part. SOMEONE HELP IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE

LightWolf

lightwoof
14th place, earning 6.7 points: TMan87

8-bit Anthem - The GAG Quartet
6.7/10

We getting into the great territory, where songs are overcoming the restrictions put on by the must like it a lot part to reach higher scores. This is all around great, though I feel it might have done better with someone with more direct nostalgic feelings towards all the songs, which as a man who only got to experience most of them at the age of 17-18(Sonic and Pokemon as the exception) my nostalgic drive is not that great. What is great is this song though.

LightWolf

lightwoof
12th place, earning 6.9 points: Yeti

Pokémon föcímdal - Hungary
6.9/10

You very lucky German Pokemon had different names, otherwise I'd have had no reason to watch the Hungarian version to learn the english names and be able to communicate with the natives. Also this is not terrible at all and my childhood. Oh no I give my childhood 6.9, now it's ruined.

LightWolf

lightwoof
11th place, earning 7.0 points: Granny Pie

A True True Friend - MLP
7.0/10

This could always happen people, you had it coming, this avatar don't lie. When I started watching season 3 was the last season, making this my first last episode of the series. What can I say I immensly enjoyed it... This piece is Rock Steady like the Blazade cat, as in it gets grander and grander as it goes on. I might be biased but this could be seen as good even removed from it's context, and I will get in STRIFES over that.

LightWolf

lightwoof
8th place, earning 7.7 points: Blazade

Ikoroshia - Super DanganRonpa 2 OST
7.7/10

I like Ekoroshia more, THERE I SAID IT!(Would have been a 7.9, while the 8bit version would have been manly tears) Phoenix Wright wishes he'd be investigating to this theme, it makes you nearly forget one of you is a killed, nearly... I'd have probably subbed this to a horns sooner or later if I recalled it had some.

LightWolf

lightwoof
7th place, earning 8.5 points: shubaka

CARNE VALE - Toby 'Robbed James Roach of the spotlight when he is the Lead Composser for HiveSwap' 'Radiation' Fox
8.5/10

GAME OVER MAN, IT'S GAME OVER! Bias probably, but I remember how many times I relistened to this once I had caught up. The best part is when they start throwing planets, but sadly you can't see that so uh try and guess when that is happening in the song.

LightWolf

lightwoof
5th place, earning 8.6 points: vonFiedler & P2X7

Leb Deinen Traum - Frank Schindel
8.6/10

Technically P2X7 subbed the Perfect Mix version, but neither can I judge this song with only taking into account the version people sent in, nor does an actual german full version exist of any of the Adventure 01 stuff, and the repeating stuff would have at best docked the score. Speaking of which this is why I never subbed this or the evo theme from 01, since the leads to the OG version topping them handily, but that in no way denies the greatness and nostalgic value this song has for me. Exquisite.

LightWolf

lightwoof
4th place, earning 8.7 points: DLE

Shadow and Truth - ONE III NOTES
8.7/10

Dunno what this show is, but if it lives up to this op, I WANNA SEE IT. I said rap was a tossup with me, and this I loved. The horns too mmmmmmmmmmmm. So gooooooooooood. What are you looking at, just listen to the song, it beat german digimon for fuck's sake!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)