Tournament LCPL Week 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL i'm online literally every day both on main and on smogtours (the fact i'm not in the lc room is kinda different than "not being on PS at all for the entire week").

i pmed you once on PS and i got no response too

edit: did you bother specifying a time?
so where am i supposed to find you if youre not in lc room LOL am i supposed to stalk your postings or smth

yeah you pmed me after id said in the room that i was afk for dinner and when i got back literally 30 minutes later you were offline

Tricking

MALDINI
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 6th Official Ladder Tournamentwon the 7th Official Ladder Tournamentis a defending SPL Championis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
so where am i supposed to find you if youre not in lc room LOL am i supposed to stalk your postings or smth

yeah you pmed me after id said in the room that i was afk for dinner and when i got back literally 30 minutes later you were offline
i've never had scheduling issues with anybody on this site because of my large availability.

however just a few things to note:
- you were online on PS, but i never find you with either "/user lord minds" or "/user Based Infamy", instead if you do "/user tricking", I'm generally online.
- you told me you were gmt-4 and nothing else. Great effort in scheduling!
- you quit the room when i join at 1AM
my time and then while carrying on viewing this thread.
- i quit 30 mins after when i didn't get a reply because it was literally 1am - the only time of the day in which i found you in the room (i'm not often there, but i tend to check if my oppo is online). And i don't want to wait for a clown until 2-3am.

I wouldn't give a fuck normally, but it's a team-tour, so i should do my best to avoid losing games in this ridicolous way against a clown. Anyways, at this point I won't waste more words to say how you are childish even in the activity calls, but as long as this is your only way to win in the competitive of a game for 3-year-old people, good job!

i've never had scheduling issues with anybody on this site because of my large availability.

however just a few things to note:
- you were online on PS, but i never find you with either "/user lord minds" or "/user Based Infamy", instead if you do "/user tricking", I'm generally online.
- you told me you were gmt-4 and nothing else. Great effort in scheduling!
- you quit the room when i join at 1AM
my time and then while carrying on viewing this thread.
- i quit 30 mins after when i didn't get a reply because it was literally 1am - the only time of the day in which i found you in the room (i'm not often there, but i tend to check if my oppo is online). And i don't want to wait for a clown until 2-3am.

I wouldn't give a fuck normally, but it's a team-tour, so i should do my best to avoid losing games in this ridicolous way against a clown. Anyways, at this point I won't waste more words to say how you are childish even in the activity calls, but as long as this is your only way to win in the competitive of a game for 3-year-old people, good job!
yeah that first point is bull. i'm on based infamy 90% of the time.
you didnt either.
no i didnt?
i was literally online the whole fucking day.

its really sad when you're so fucking scared of me that you have to make stories up to try and get out of being destroyed. fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)