LC LC Summer Seasonal - Round 5 [Loser's Bracket]

Fiend

someguy
is a Social Media Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
artwork by Blue Frog
Rules:
  • Standard SM LC
  • Double Elimination
  • All rounds will be best of three, you may switch teams in between games
  • ALL REPLAYS MUST BE SAVED AND POSTED!! If neither player posts replays, the series will either be replayed or coin flipped. This is to ensure an even playing field for everybody. For this reason, it is strongly encouraged that you play all your games on Smogon Tournaments PS! Server because it will automatically save replays.
  • Any changes to the tier that occur in the middle of a round will not apply until the next round
  • You are expected to know and follow all general tournament rules.
  • VMs are only thing that matters for activity. Use this guide to ensure you don't lose via activity or coinflip.
Smogon Championship Type A [256 Players]

Round 5
Losers:
blinkboy vs. Umbra Soul
Hamhamhamham vs. winner of (Rasberry Pie SG vs. MeButYou82)
stahl vs. Laroxyl
JeromeSeiko vs. lighthouses
Exiline vs. winner of (Mikaav vs Waszap)
Jinover vs. Bye
lilly momo vs. wishes
Elec. vs. Matame
Heliodor vs. loser of (megagen10 vs Sam-testings) ----> current matchup: Champion Hans vs Sam-testings
HT vs. rssp1
S0L1D G0LD vs. Kudasai
Whitewash vs. dcae
TraceofLife vs. Berks
Confide vs. Coconut
blazenix vs. MJ
Sken vs. bye
Bloodz vs. Vubon
Ninjadog~ vs. tko
FLCL vs. Drew
Arifeen vs. MK007
Kurukaito vs. byronthewellwell
Plas vs. RedMaxx
WaterlessMelon vs. 0Nl
Natural Talent vs. Holiday
Serene's Grace vs. Zebraiken
TheFenderStory vs. PD
majaspic22 vs. OminousDraco
ClaimingRobin vs. The Idiot Ninja
MiyoKa vs. EpicBradley129
Z strats vs. zugubu royale
zben vs. iRKD
Iron Pyrite vs. KoldKappuccino

Deadline: Sunday, July 16th 11:59 PM EDT
Extension Deadline: Wednesday, July 12th 11:59 PM EDT

Last edited:

Fiend

someguy
is a Social Media Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Decisions:

Oibaf cune vs. Hamhamhamham: Oibaf cune was active in the beginning of the week and the match was scheduled. However his opponent missed the scheduled time and Oibaf cune became tied up towards the end of the round. Hamhamhammham became rather inactive after missing the scheduled time.

ItsYaBoi1337 vs. Whitewash: Clean act win for whitewash as his opponent disappeared for most of the week and was far less active than he was.

Elec. vs. BlazingDark: Simply, BlazingDark failed to respond to Elec.'s vm and no contact was made.

Jinover vs. rozes coinflip

If there are any mistakes just let me know! they'll be amended asap.

Reactions: OP

Fiend

someguy
OP and I had a miscommunication, and I assumed he would be back home to do a post regarding the Wednesday deadline. However he wasn't and I only caught this now. Fortunately this only affects 1 matchups, nevertheless I appologize for the delay.

Activity Call:

Mikaav vs Waszap had been scheduled one before, yet wasn't completed. They have opposite spans of activity, though Mikaav was far more persistent with trying to complete the match with a larger level of activity overall as well and gave several times of when he would be available to play unlike his opponent. Therefore I am rewarding him the activity win as opposed to a coinflip.

New matchups:
Exiline vs Mikaav

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)