LC LC Summer Seasonal - Round 2

Blazenix

浮気は犯罪行為
is an Artistis a Community Contributor
OK, First of all I didnt wanna do this at all but im in a position where I have to, so im gonna go ahead explain why i'm gonna ask for activity. I already contacted OP about the problem of parivard johning me and then saying he was on when he didnt show up at all and also went ahead and declared that I was just lying ( apparently ) and hes right, thats it. After given the 3 days extension i contacted him asap ( proof on profile ) and this is what it got :

He replies on the last day morning ( im busy until around 3pm my time usually )
I told him later ( you can see the time stamp and hes basically 30 minutes ahead of me ) to wait for an hour and ill be there and I did show up, only 4 minutes late ( by the time I arrive it would be 10.30 his time which still falls under the 10 to 1 time he gave me ) but he decides to call activity at that moment and leaves ps

Oh and i also have screenshots of him saying hes gonna call activity right after the hour of time i gave him in a private room with time stamps as well, I guess he forgot that I can join that room too but the screenshots of him speaking hindi ( I can understand it, yes ) so I guess its not worth it.

I've seriously done everything I could now, even after getting johned thrice I still tried to play and he just decides to call activity on me both of the times ( lol ). Haven't ever had someone this fucking cancerous to schedule with.

Again, sorry for cluttering the thread with a matter as small as an early seasonal game but I can't just keep quiet about this fuckery, sorry.

Last edited:
OK, First of all I didnt wanna do this at all but im in a position where I have to, so im gonna go ahead explain why i'm gonna ask for activity. I already contacted OP about the problem of parivard johning me and then saying he was on when he didnt show up at all and also went ahead and declared that I was just lying ( apparently ) and hes right, thats it. After given the 3 days extension i contacted him asap ( proof on profile ) and this is what it got :

He replies on the last day morning ( im busy until around 3pm my time usually )
I told him later ( you can see the time stamp and hes basically 30 minutes ahead of me ) to wait for an hour and ill be there and I did show up, only 4 minutes late ( by the time I arrive it would be 10.30 his time which still falls under the 10 to 1 time he gave me ) but he decides to call activity at that moment and leaves ps

Oh and i also have screenshots of him saying hes gonna call activity right after the hour of time i gave him in a private room with time stamps as well, I guess he forgot that I can join that room too but the screenshots of him speaking hindi ( I can understand it, yes ) so I guess its not worth it.

I've seriously done everything I could now, even after getting johned thrice I still tried to play and he just decides to call activity on me both of the times ( lol ). Haven't ever had someone this fucking cancerous to schedule with.

Again, sorry for cluttering the thread with a matter as small as an early seasonal game but I can't just keep quiet about this fuckery, sorry.
Lol 1 whole para on sheer non sense. It's late night I'm quite sleepy. I'll add on to this what you said. Also birch it was you who fuckin johned. Why tf would I give you another 30 mins. To complete games LOL bhopad.
I give you fkin 30 mins. More, get online on ps main. Hopad, you didnt come on time when we actually scheduled and says 'I did my best to complete games'. Congratz you're more lupad than the lappus here on this site.

Extension Activity wins:
TeZy vs. Kink
blazenix vs. parivard

The affected matchups are:
TeZy vs. Welli0u
Bloodz vs. Kink
Fiend vs. blazenix
and parivard gets a bye.
Please get in contact with your opponents ASAP.

The blazenix vs parivard call was a bit controversial, so I thought it'd be best for transparency's sake to post my thoughts.
The two of them had very similar activity levels prior to the extension, however after being given the extension, blazenix contacted Parivard early on and didn't receive a response until 24 hours before the deadline, severely limiting the time the two of them would have to complete the match. Parivard gave the times that he would be online and blazenix said what time he'd like to play during that timeframe, but when that time came around Parivard was not online. blazenix was around for another 30 minutes and then made his activity post. 20 minutes after that post, parivard said he would be able to play in the next 30 minutes, but this effort came too late and was given on extremely short notice. Ultimately, blazenix has put forth significantly more effort into completing this match and as such he deserves the activity win.

Parivard, if you want me to clarify anything feel free to PM me. Please do your best to keep discussion civil and especially refrain from making any anti-pakistan comments as you have been doing. That kind of attitude is not ok.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)