LC LC Spring Seasonal - Round 14 [Winners Finals]

artwork by monomite
Welcome to Little Cup's first seasonal!
>Spreadsheet<
Rules:
  • Standard SM LC
  • Double Elimination
  • All rounds will be best of three, you may switch teams during your series
  • Any changes to the tier that occur in the middle of a round will not apply until the next round
  • ALL REPLAYS MUST BE SAVED AND POSTED!! If neither player posts replays, the series will either be replayed or coin flipped. This is to ensure an even playing field for everybody. For this reason, it is strongly encouraged that you play all your games on Smogon Tournaments PS! Server because it will automatically save replays.
  • You are expected to know and follow all general tournament rules.
  • Scheduling rules will be strictly enforced. Use this guide to ensure you don't lose via activity or coinflip.
Smogon Championship Type A [256 Players]

Round 14
Winners:

SilentMango vs ggggd [1] [2] [3]
Losers:
Heysup vs. Kingler12345 [1] [2] [3]

Deadline: Monday, June 5th, 11:59 PM EDT

Last edited:
Thnx for the shoutout.
Idc whoever Kingler's opponent is. The thing is my bhai won and this is all~
It makes you more happier than your bhai when he wins a battle.
Anyways, sorry if I was shit to you. Though I wasn't. Also, learn one thing from my posts in PS games that Mai kattar Indian hun aur dusro ka chut*ya kaatne mein maahir hun.

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
ggggd vs kingler grands !_!

(silentmango is cool too i just want pablo to be the champion i always knew he could be tho)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)