Project Know Your Niche

Berks

has a Calm Mind
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
approved by macle
sick banner by Bummer

Have you ever tried to build around a certain Pokemon, but found that it left too many holes in your team for standard sets to cover? Have you ever found yourself looking for a 6th Pokemon to add to a team, knowing exactly what you have left to cover, but just couldn't find a mon that fit? These teambuilding traumas trouble me every time I try to build a team, and I'm sure I'm not alone.

Well, then, my fellow Little Cuppers, what is there to be done?

Welcome to Know Your Niche, the new LC Community project in which we sleuth out all those niches you never knew you'd need! Each week or so, there will be a new niche on the slate; it could range anywhere from "submit your best partner for x mon" to "submit a Stealth Rock user that can hold its own against y mon". You'll have some time to submit sets you've found that fulfill the given niche, along with an exploration of exactly how and how well your set fills said niche. Submissions will close, the community will vote, and the winning set will be featured in the Niche Catalog for the future reference of all LC team builders!

You can find the current week's assignment in the post below :toast:

--------------------------------------------
NICHE CATALOG
OBJECTIVE: Find a Pokemon which can effectively provide both utility and power!
  • Pokemon must run at least one of an entry hazard, hazard removal, or a status move that affects the opponent.
  • Pokemon must run a move or item which boosts at least one of Attack, Special Attack, or Speed.
Best Sets:
sparktrain - Calm Mind Will-O-Wisp Drifloon
Infamy - Rain Dance Hazards Omanyte

Best Meme:
Fiend - Swords Dance Sleep Powder Hoppip
OBJECTIVE: Find a Pokemon that can provide insurance against two top threats!
  • Pokemon must act as a hard or soft check to Swords Dance Fletchling.
  • Pokemon must act as a hard or soft check to Scarf Chinchou.
  • Pokemon must hard check at least one of the given Pokemon.
  • For the purposes of this assignment, a soft check is a Pokemon which can, when brought in against a resisted coverage move or otherwise unharmed, force out or revenge KO the opposing Pokemon.
  • For the purposes of this assignment, a hard check is a Pokemon which can reliably switch into and force out or KO the threat at least once without the threat of being KOd.
Fletchling
Level: 5
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 156 HP / 196 Atk / 92 Def / 52 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Acrobatics
- U-turn
- Swords Dance
- Roost

Chinchou @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 52 Def / 232 SpA / 224 Spe
Modest Nature
- Volt Switch
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Hydro Pump

Best Sets:
Fiend - Berry Juice Chinchou
Nineage - Standard Lileep

Best Meme:
Coconut. - Titanic Bergmite
OBJECTIVE: Find a Pokemon that pairs well with a given Pokemon!
  • Pokemon must have good synergy with Special Carvanha.
  • It's up to you to determine what makes a good partner Pokemon! Some factors to consider, however, include offensive synergy, sharing a team archetype, and so on!

Carvanha @ Life Orb
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 236 SpA / 36 SpD / 236 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam
- Protect

Best Sets:
WaterlessMelon - Defensive Snover
Infamy - Bulk Up Croagunk

Best Meme:
Coconut. - Classic Rock Bergmite
OBJECTIVE: Find a Pokemon that can remove certain threats without being weak to others!
  • Pokemon must be able to defeat Defensive Ferroseed in a 1v1 scenario.
  • Ferroseed will not switch out until it is KOed.
  • Once Ferroseed is KOed, the foe will bring in a Life Orb Diglett.
  • Pokemon must avoid being KOed by said Life Orb Diglett.
  • Stealth Rock is up on both sides of the field.

Ferroseed @ Eviolite
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 84 HP / 36 Atk / 188 Def / 148 SpD / 36 Spe
Careful Nature
- Bullet Seed
- Stealth Rock
- Thunder Wave
- Knock Off

Diglett @ Life Orb
Ability: Arena Trap
EVs: 36 HP / 236 Atk / 236 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Memento
- Substitute

Best Sets:
Pikasohn - Flame Charge Numel
Fiend - Life Orb Torchic

Best Meme:
Coconut. - Bergmite the Disgruntled Office Worker

Last edited:

Berks

has a Calm Mind
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Current Assignment

ASSIGNMENT #5

Builders, your niche assignment is as follows:

NICHE PROFILE: Doomsday Gourmet
OBJECTIVE: Find a Pokemon that makes good use of a type resist Berry!
  • Pokemon must run an item from the below list of Accepted Berries.
  • It's up to you to decide what makes a good user of type resist Berries! Some things to consider, however, are the potential to create a lure, the ability to set up on certain threats, and so on!
Occa Berry - Weakens a foe's super effective Fire-type move
Passho Berry - Weakens a foe's super effective Water-type move
Wacan Berry -Weakens a foe's super effective Electric-type move
Rindo Berry -Weakens a foe's super effective Grass-type move
Yache Berry -Weakens a foe's super effective Ice-type move
Chople Berry -Weakens a foe's super effective Fighting-type move
Kebia Berry -Weakens a foe's super effective Poison-type move
Shuca Berry -Weakens a foe's super effective Ground-type move
Coba Berry -Weakens a foe's super effective Flying-type move
Payapa Berry- Weakens a foe's super effective Psychic-type move
Tanga Berry - Weakens a foe's super effective Bug-type move
Charti Berry - Weakens a foe's super effective Rock-type move
Kasib Berry - Weakens a foe's super effective Ghost-type move
Haban Berry - Weakens a foe's super effective Dragon-type move
Colbur Berry - Weakens a foe's super effective Dark-type move
Babiri Berry - Weakens a foe's super effective Steel-type move
Roseli Berry - Weakens a foe's super effective Fairy-type move
Chilan Berry - Weakens a foe's Normal-type move

Please remember to only submit one set and to specify whether you'd like to be considered under Best Set, Best Meme, or both!

You have through Wednesday, July 20th to submit your sets!

Last edited:

GOAO

Banned deucer.
sd drilburr? oO
gotta edit it w/ the set later
e:
Drilbur (M) @ Eviolite
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 236 Atk / 36 Def / 212 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Swords Dance
- Rapid Spin

clean hazards + boosting moves etc

Last edited:
Viper's Weird Regen Core

EDIT: Sorry berks didnt know couldnt do more than one. Pls use the foongus one it is my fav. :D
Slowpoke @ Eviolite
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 116 HP / 156 Def / 116 SpA / 116 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Psychic
- Thunder Wave
- Calm Mind

Send this boy on anything it walls take your pick make sure to have cleared out all weaken all of these so called "counters" and start spamming your CAAAALM ASS MIND Too early in the game to reveal your mlg calm mindy-ness START GIVING THOSE BITCHES SOME NICE PARAS. You aint ready to start being a fucking G switch out and heal yo ass.

srsly tho im not infamy.

All jokes aside ive seen this mon go 4-0 not losing a sweat. Just clear out pawn or any dark types and weaken that foongus just enough.

Edit: Slack off can be run over psy but ive liked psy alot. Also this mon is meant to para everything early game and switch out stay at high health and then late game cm sweep cause no1 expects a sweeping slowpoke

Foongus @ Eviolite
EVs: 240 Def / 240 SpD
Calm Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Growth
- Spore

Slowpoke not enough for you? Well you send slowpoke on any of the mons it walls and either 1 press spore or 2 growth on that opposing foongus coming in tryna read your ass on a spore. Put a mon to sleep start spamming growths late game and gg.

BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE

Mienfoo @ Eviolite
EVs: 76 HP / 156 Atk / 196 Def / 36 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off
- Toxic
- Swords Dance

Fairies i think not. Spritze wanna come in hit that toxic. Fletch wanna come in on me while im at full hp imma sd on your switch then ohko your ass cause I TANK A ACRO.

(actually tho only mon here i like using is the foongus cause it reks other foonguses asses but slowpoke is nice and like toxfoo is memes)

Last edited:

eren

je suis d'ailleurs
LO Twave Staryu

this set is for Brazilian kings who have as much of a hate for bulky Staryu as Oma. TBH I misread it as 2 of the things but standard LO Staryu works as well.

(Staryu) @ Life Orb
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 196 SpA / 76 SpD / 236 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Thunder Wave (just run psychic lol)
- Ice Beam
- Rapid Spin

Last edited:
Reactions: Oma

Nineage

Pugnacious.
is a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

Were-Rabbit (Bunnelby) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 228 Atk / 52 Def / 220 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Return
- Spikes
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge

So, Bunnelby hits hard. Like, really really hard. And because it hits so hard, players like to switch out their precious Pokemon to save them from Bunnelby's might! In the past, those who have trained Bunnelbys have had to rely on U-turn to capitalize on these switches, but there is another way! With Spikes, Bunnelby can capitalize on the switches it forces to set up entry hazards, wearing down the opposing team.

I find this set works best on extremely offensive teams which fear opposing Pokemon setting up on their entry hazard setter, and on bulky offensive teams where setting a layer of Spikes and switching to a bulky teammate helps Bunnelby wear down its checks for the lategame sweep! Note that running Spikes works equally well on the Life Orb set, its just harder to fit onto a team. Stone Edge is cool in the last slot because it hits Archen and Drifloon, which are immune to spikes.

Also, why is Berks so adorable?

Numel @ Eviolite
Ability: Simple
EVs: 36 HP / 36 Atk / 116 Def / 76 SpA / 156 SpD / 76 Spe
Calm Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Flame Charge
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power

So Numel is low-key super cool. Provides rocks, respectable 23/12/14 bulk, decent set of STABs (only like Archen resists both) and can switch into both of Magnemite's STABs. What's not to love? What's that? Get's trapped by Diglett? Nope, not when you Flame Charge with yo' simple self and hit that 22 speed. Not only does that save you from Diglett, but when people think they can switch in their (non-scarfed) Drilbur, or Chinchou on predicted rocks or a fire move, you flame charge on their switch, outspeed next turn and bop them with Fire Blast or Earth Power. All in all, Numel is cool af, and I don't know why I don't use him more

floon (Drifloon) (F) @ Berry Juice
Ability: Unburden
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 116 HP / 84 Def / 116 SpA / 84 SpD / 36 Spe
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Will-O-Wisp

- Hex
- Recycle

- burns everything
- sets up CM
- does drifloon things (staying alive forever with recycle + BJ)
- is cute

Dwebble @ Berry Juice
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 236 Atk / 236 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Shell Smash
- Rock Blast
- Earthquake
SRSS Dwebble is a really fun set! This is usually used as a lead and can either set up rocks and then smash or smash, take something and out, and then set rocks before going down. It works really well with trappers, as it can bring Mienfoo down to 50% or so with +2 EQ and then Diglett or Gothita can finish it off. I usually use it with another Shell Smasher to take advantage of the way it sets rocks and weakens Shell Smash checks like Timburr.

Fiend

someguy
is a Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
LC Leader
@

Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 236 Atk / 76 SpD / 196 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Sleep Powder
- Bullet Seed / Acrobatics
- Substitute / Acrobatics
- Swords Dance

Everyone's favorite pokemon is here. Hophip can render a multitude of pokemon useless with the simple usage of Sleep Powder, but most often it's a Pawniard or Honedge. Additionally, Swords Dance boosts Hophip's attack to almost threatening levels which synergizes perfectly with Salac boosting Hophip's speed to that of the slowest Scarfers. Sub down or switch into SR enough times that the berry is consumed, and suddenly you have a monster on your hands that forces switches usually allowing for free SDs and subsequent sweeps. It's a great pokemon. Coco. peaked like top 10 using this set so it's clearly viable. It has also swept Corporal Levi I believe 6-0 despite him having a Honedge. Clearly it's a great set.

Corporal Levi

ninjadog of the decade
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
So I was thinking a Ghost-type would wow the competition, but then i thought some more and realized wait no, there aren't any cute popular ghost types. At least not Drifloon. So I thought about petitioning to unban Misdreavus, it's like Drifloon without Recycle anyways, I guess it has Magic Room to make up for it but it's not that broken if Drifloon is still allowed. But then I realized, there are still better Ghost-types around, I mean, it only had 19 SpA max? There are Pokemon with 30...

Duskull @ Berry Juice
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 116 HP / 196 Def / 116 SpA / 36 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Calm Mind
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hex
- Trick Room

With this set it's very Anti-Meta, it's unpredictable and has very good bulk. Maybe the opponent expects a Blizzard after you Trick Room but you can burn them really quick because of Trick Room. After that it is like CM floon, but CM floon has unburden so it does not have Levitate, it's too weak to Stealth Rock. Anyways, Duskull can Trick Room to "Outslow" offensive pokemon, and then it can burn them and hit them with Calm Mind. Bam. And it takes special attacks too because it's so bulky. I know this isn't a suspect thread but Duskull gets a lot of disrespect, I think this set can really menace the opposing team and is maybe same banworthy as Drifloon, but looks much more menacing.

Berks

has a Calm Mind
sd drilburr? oO
gotta edit it w/ the set later
reserving pawn
Let it be known that reservations arent really gonna be enforced by anyone, so reserve at your own risk!
Viper's Weird Regen Core

Slowpoke @ Eviolite
EVs: 116 HP / 156 Def / 116 SpA / 116 SpD
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Psychic
- Thunder Wave
- Calm Mind

Send this boy on anything it walls take your pick make sure to have cleared out all weaken all of these so called "counters" and start spamming your CAAAALM ASS MIND Too early in the game to reveal your mlg calm mindy-ness START GIVING THOSE BITCHES SOME NICE PARAS. You aint ready to start being a fucking G switch out and heal yo ass.

srsly tho im not infamy.

All jokes aside ive seen this mon go 4-0 not losing a sweat. Just clear out pawn or any dark types and weaken that foongus just enough.

Edit: Slack off can be run over psy but ive liked psy alot. Also this mon is meant to para everything early game and switch out stay at high health and then late game cm sweep cause no1 expects a sweeping slowpoke

Foongus @ Eviolite
EVs: 240 Def / 240 SpD
Calm Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Growth
- Spore

Slowpoke not enough for you? Well you send slowpoke on any of the mons it walls and either 1 press spore or 2 growth on that opposing foongus coming in tryna read your ass on a spore. Put a mon to sleep start spamming growths late game and gg.

BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE

Mienfoo @ Eviolite
EVs: 76 HP / 156 Atk / 196 Def / 36 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Knock Off
- Toxic
- Swords Dance

Fairies i think not. Spritze wanna come in hit that toxic. Fletch wanna come in on me while im at full hp imma sd on your switch then ohko your ass cause I TANK A ACRO.

(actually tho only mon here i like using is the foongus cause it reks other foonguses asses but slowpoke is nice and like toxfoo is memes)
Please only submit one mon this week! Sorry that wasn't clear!

This response has been great, y'all! Keep it up!

Last edited:
Tirtouga @ Eviolite
Ability: Solid Rock
EVs: 4 HP / 212 Atk / 12 Def / 76 SpD / 180 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Shell Smash
- Stealth Rock
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
Oh, afraid of Shell Smash, better switch out. Then, Tirtouga sets up Rocks. The opponent then thinks that you are defensive because Eviolite Solid Rock + Rocks. Then you clean late-game with SS. Pretty straight forward.

Holiday

on my best behavior
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

Togepi (M) @ Eviolite
Ability: Super Luck
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 236 HP / 156 Def / 76 SpD / 36 Spe
Bold Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Nasty Plot
- Dazzling Gleam
- Baton Pass

OO: Fire Blast / Morning Sun / Wish over Baton Pass

I've been digging this Togepi set for a while now, and it just so happened to fit the niche. Thunder Wave really is the best move in the tier, and Togepi has some bulk to take attacks. Nasty Plot bc Togepi a freaky lil egg and probably thinking about which thot he gonna smash after he passes the NP boost. DGleam means not Taunt bait and after a NP can actually do damage and OHKO most Fighting-types and do legitimate damage to other mons. Baton Pass is listed first bc odds are you're not wanting Togepi to sweep unless you're also a freaky lil egg, but if you for some reason don't want to use BP, Fire Blast maims Steel-types, Morning Sun gives you immediate recovery and Wish gives you and teammates delayed recovery.

Vileman

Actually a Nice Fella
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
UPL Champion
Not sure why this has not been brought up yet, nor if this are the right evs but...

Torchic @ Eviolite
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 76 HP / 196 Def / 236 Spe
Bold Nature
- Curse
- Protect
- Will-O-Wisp
- Baton Pass

At +1 hits 21 outspeeding any non scarf mon, and then with his investment in defense lets it wisp stuff like pawniard mienfoo (non taunt works best here) acrofloo snubull etc, letting it set up curses while taking 0 damage and then pass to other stuff. So basically spreads burns and passes speed for free (or curse boosts when possible!)

This isn't actually a creative set, but:

Snivy @ Eviolite
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 240 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Leaf Storm
- Glare
- Synthesis
- Knock Off

Yeah pretty much the standard Smogdex set, but it fits the criteria. (You could also use a similarly modified Sub+Berry Juice.)

I like this more supportive Snivy set, and I usually pair it with another sweeper like Omanyte, since it's only way of attacking is Leaf Storm, it's more for weakening the team or cleaning at the end, while spreading the most broken move in the game and taking off eviolites. Synthesis is just there for recovery. Pretty standard set I know, but no-one else had done it :]

Coconut

W
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
LC Leader
You're welcome....

Bergmite @ Custap Berry
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 204 Atk / 236 Def / 68 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Curse
- Rapid Spin
- Ice Fang
- Bite

Bergmite is a monster. With the ability to clear hazards, Bergmite qualifies for the first standard of having a utility pokemon, while also being one of the most underutilized spinners in the metagame. In addition to that, Bergmite can Curse, allowing it to hit the second objective. Rock Polish would also have allowed it to quality, but then I would have no reason to run Custap Berry. Custap Berry allows Bergmite to advance in the priority bracket, even after a speed drop, it should be able to get an attack in. Bergmite then uses it's stone cold iceberg body to give the opposing Pokemon frostbite, with it's selection of Ice Fang and Bite. It also hold an attack stat that can't really be scoffed at, reaching 17 Attack is a moderately impressive feat with a respectable defense stat too.

Anthiese

formerly Jac
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You should have seen this coming.

Pirch (Helioptile) (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Dry Skin
EVs: 16 Def / 188 SpA / 100 SpD / 196 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Glare
- Surf
- U-turn

LO gives Helio an extra kick, letting it hurt it's opposition more. What's even better is that Helio doenst have to fight if it doesnt want to. Glare + U-Turn allows it to shut down common Ground-type switchins and leave them to something that checks it better. Sadly, Helio's got really thin defenses and is tying with a lot of common threats like Mienfoo and Drilbur both who force it out 1v1.

Whiplash (Ponyta) @ Eviolite
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 76 Atk / 156 Def / 76 SpD / 196 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Morning Sun
- Will-O-Wisp
- Flame Charge

So this is essentially standard Ponyta with Flame Charge over Wild Charge but I'll explain anyway.

I decided to pick Ponyta because I love fire types and i thought this set was perfect for our niche. First of all, Pony's Flame Body and her ability to just burn with Will-O-Wisp allows her to make a good check to many common physical attackers such as Mienfoo and Pawniard and a nice utillity mon in general. Along with that, her high Speed stat allows her to outspeed most mons who aren't scarfed or set up and her great attack stat allows her to by an exeptional offensive mon. And even on top of that, this Pony can set up herself so she can outspeed common scarfed mons like Mienfoo and Magnemite and at +2 even a sun boosted Bellsprout!

So yeah. Ponyta is a good mon. :heart:

omanyte @ eviolite | swift swim
modest nature | 196 special attack / 156 special defense / 156 speed
stealth rock / spikes / toxic spikes | rain dance | surf / hydro pump | earth power / ice beam

this is one of my favorite sets. it takes advantage of omanyte's utility options, defensive presence, and offensive power. basically the idea of this set is to set up rain dance on your first turn and then set up your hazard(s).

omanyte in the rain is faster than everything except 17 speed scarfers. notably, this lets it outspeed checks like diglett, magnemite, and chinchou.

now, you may be wondering why you shouldn't just run shell smash instead of rain dance. the reason for this is because with rain dance, you significantly increase the power of your attacks and double your speed without lowering defense.

this set combines all of omanyte's best aspects. it's very well-suited for offensive teams because it can set up a hazard without being at all passive.

import.

Hi! This set may seem a little foreign, but it's been very rewarding for me.

Baton Pass Deerling
Deerling-Autumn (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Sap Sipper
EVs: 36 HP / 36 Def / 120 SpA / 36 SpD / 240 Spe
Timid Nature
- Giga Drain
- Work Up
- Baton Pass
- Thunder Wave

Quick set notes:
- Eviolite and the EV spread almost always guarantee Deerling the opportunity to set up and Baton Pass against Pokemon that don't have STAB SE attacks.
- Giga Drain gives Deerling a strong STAB after boost and recovery.
- Work Up can be passed to both physical and special sweepers.
- Giga Drain > Horn Leech because of burns.
- Eviolite and Giga Drain allow Deerling to be used multiple times throughout the match.

Quick usage notes:
- Really appreciates hazard control on both sides.
- Deerling has no way to deal with Fletchling.
- Thunder Wave cripples many of Deerling's common switch-ins.
- The surprise factor of this set is insane. Embrace it!
- Snivy counter AF.

Last edited:
Well, in the spirit of underrated mons I'll do one I really like :).

Hoothoot @ Life Orb (or Eviolite, but it's banned here)
Ability: Tinted Lens
EVs: 36 HP / 36 Def / 228 SpA / 196 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hypnosis
- Roost
- Air Slash
- Heat Wave/Silver Wind/Substitute/Reflect

I made the set as I went along so pardon any flaws. This Hoothoot is unpredictable (when did you last see a Hoothoot? It even probably didn't have this set) and is decently strong with a life orb. It can put the opponent to sleep (the low accuracy can be nullified by reflect or substitute stopping it from taking much damage and roost healing) and set up reflect to support the team. Tinted Lens plus air slash is almost perfect coverage (very little 4x resists flying) whilst heat wave deals with magnemite and silver wind does that and has a small chance of buffing all of your stats to extreme levels. I don't really have much else to say, so bye for now :).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)