Kawaita's Art.

I haven't got much to post as of now (only one piece to be specific), but I will be adding more later, if you enjoy that is.

Story Behind it:
I was simply bored on my computer one day and decided it would be fun to doodle in MS Paint, low and behold this is what came out of it. Even though it wasn't really intended to be anything special, it really turned out to be something I became very proud of and many others came to enjoy!

Tools:
MS Paint, Mouse.

Yep, I drew it with a mouse, seeing as I don't own a tablet, that's it for now, sorry.

Wah, I can't do that with mouse. My mouse makes wiggly lines!

You should do more!
You grow quite used to drawing with a mouse when you don't have a scanner / camera, want to draw and don't have a tablet.

It's not too hard to do, but I still prefer using a pencil.

I'm still learning how to use the Ink. Lol, as far I can plan, I'll have time to go digital by next 10/5 tens or so. You still need a good functioning mouse though.

Lets not I flood your thread, lol.

Nice art dude! Getting used to drawing with a mouse is fairly daunting, especially the wiggly lines that I keep drawing that discourages me.

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
I like your style, its strange yet lovely at the same time, I think that you should definitely do more! :)

P.S. Holy shit I couldnt do that with a mouse in my wildest dreams!​

That's really cool, and impressive considering how you made it. It has good shape to it. I think you should do more.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)