Just Another Trade Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Just Another Trade Thread!

Hi! I'm just a random guy with a stupid username who is relatively new to smogon. I've been procrastinating about making one of these for a long time, partly because I don't have much to offer and partly because, well, I'm lazy. Well needless to say, I've finally gotten off my ass and around to making it :3 Hopefully you find something you like here!

Things to Remember!

-Don't trade me hacks. All pokemon here are bred legitimately, and I expect the same of the pokemon I receive.
-Don't be an asshole, or be rude if I refuse your trade.
-All pokemon here have my Y IGN and OT of 01048.
-All pokemon here are Kalos-born (pentagon). If a pokemon you're offering isn't KB please say so.
-All my Pokemon are untouched with 0 EVs. They will be at level 1 and unless requested otherwise, hatched in Lumiose City.
-I might not be able to fulfill your request immediately. There will be life, League of Legends work and various things that get in my way, and I'm sorry but I don't have this video game as a high priority :P
-Yes, I know a lot of my Pokemon have absolutely atrocious ball combinations. Yes, I know that almost none of them have any egg moves whatsoever. Yes, this will change :D

Boring Stuff

Timid Lati@s
Female Great/Dive/Heal Ball Modest Adaptability Skrelp/Dragalge
Female Premier Ball Serene Grace/Super Luck Togepi/Togetic/Togekiss with Nasty Plot, Extrasensory and Morning Sun
Female Dive Ball Pressure Wailmer/Wailord with Aqua Ring
Female Timer Ball Reckless Starly/Staravia/Staraptor with Double-Edge and Pursuit
Female Heavy Ball Skill Link Shellder/Cloyster with Rock Blast
Female Great Ball Scrappy Taillow/Swellow with Brave Bird and Boomburst
Rock Head Tyrunt/Tyrantrum

I have recently started a new file on X with IGN Oven (don't ask) for both Soft-Resetting and just going through the fun of it all over again. If you have any Masterballs you can spare me, please message me! They will make my SRing process so much easier.

My females of Lure Ball Remoraid, Level Ball Yanma and Love Ball Swablu for females of Skandu's Heavy Ball Phanpy, Luxury Ball Espurr and Moon Ball Gastly

My Luxury Ball Pinsir for Bossk's Safari Ball Trapinch

My Pokeball Beldum, Luxury Ball Aron and female spitbacks of my Timer Ball Fletchling and Safari Ball Larvitar for smithkavik's female spitbacks of their Premier Ball Snorunt, Level Ball Diglett, Moon Ball Sneasel and Moon Ball Houndour

Pokemon Format

#XXX Pokemon Name

Nature, Ability, (Pokeball Icon)
HP IVs/Atk IVs/Def IVs/Sp.Atk IVs/Sp.Def IVs/Spd IVs
Egg Moves and Hidden Power type (if applicable)
Notes: Random facts or things you should know about this pokemon.

Soft Resets

#146 Moltres

Timid Level 70
31/4/31/30/31/31
Untouched
Safeguard, Air Slash, Heat Wave, Hidden Power Grass
Notes: My only soft reset so far, took me almost a week to get this beauty. Has my Y IGN of Owen and OT of 01048 (Caught in Sea Spirit's Den) Requires Cloning, I'm way too attached to it to really part with it :P Semi Redis for now.

CURRENTLY RESETTING MANAPHY AND XERNEAS

Last edited:
#035 Cleffa

Calm, Magic Guard,

31/x/31/31/31/31

#048 Venonat

Timid, Tinted Lens

31/x/31/31/31/31

#081 Magnemite

Modest, Magnet Pull

31/even/31/30/31/30 (Hidden Power Fire)

#092 Gastly

Timid, Levitate

31/x/31/31/31/31

#111 Rhyhorn

Adamant, Rock Head (becomes Solid Rock)

31/31/31/x/31/31
Crunch, Curse

#113 Chansey

Bold, Natural Cure

31/0/31/31/31/31
Seismic Toss, Counter, Heal Bell

#120 Staryu

Timid, Analytic

31/even/31/30/31/30 (Hidden Power Fire)

#123 Scyther

Adamant/Jolly/Impish, Technician

31/31/31/x/31/31
Defog

#127 Pinsir

Adamant/Jolly, Hyper Cutter

31/31/31/x/31/31
Close Combat, Quick Attack

#137 Porygon

Modest/Timid, Trace/Download

31/x/31/31/31/31

#147 Dratini

Adamant/Jolly, Marvel Scale

31/31/31/x/31/31
Outrage, Extreme Speed, Dragon Dance

COMING SOON: MACHOP, GRIMER AND ODDISH

Last edited:
#183 Marill

Adamant, Huge Power

31/31/31/x/31/31
Superpower, Aqua Jet, Belly Drum

#193 Yanma

Timid/Modest, Compound Eyes/Speed Boost (Compound Eyes becomes Tinted Lens)

31/x/31/31/31/31

#207 Gligar

Careful, Immunity

31/31/31/x/31/31

#214 Heracross

Jolly, Guts

31/31/31/x/31/31

#215 Sneasel

Jolly, Keen Eye/Inner Focus (Both become Pressure)

31/31/31/x/31/31

#223 Remoraid

Modest, Sniper

31/x/31/31/31/31
Water Spout, Acid Spray, Haze

#227 Skarmory

Careful, Sturdy

31/31/31/x/31/31
Whirlwind

#235 Smeargle

Timid, Own Tempo

31/x/31/31/31/31

#246 Larvitar

Adamant/Jolly, Guts

31/31/31/x/31/31
Adamant/Jolly, Guts

31/31/31/x/31/31
Pursuit, Iron Head, Stealth Rock, Dragon Dance

COMING SOON: LEDYBA AND SLUGMA

Last edited:
#270 Lotad

Modest, Swift Swim

31/x/31/31/31/31

#280 Ralts

Timid/Modest, Trace/Synchronize

31/x/31/31/31/31
Destiny Bond

#290 Nincada

Jolly, Compound Eyes

31/31/31/x/31/31
Endure, Final Gambit

#302 Sableye

Impish/Careful, Prankster

31/31/31/x/31/31
Recover

#304 Aron

Impish, Sturdy

31/31/31/x/31/31
Stealth Rock

#309 Electrike

Timid, Lightning Rod

30/odd/30/31/31/31
Hidden Power Ice

#333 Swablu

Adamant, Natural Cure

31/31/31/x/31/31

#359 Absol

Jolly, Justified

31/31/31/x/31/31
Play Rough

#363 Spheal

Calm, Thick Fat

31/x/31/31/31/31

#374 Beldum

Adamant, Clear Body

31/31/31/x/31/31

COMING SOON: TORCHIC AND TROPIUS

Last edited:
#387 Turtwig

Adamant/Jolly, Shell Armor/Overgrow

31/31/31/x/31/31
Tickle, Amnesia

#427 Buneary

Adamant/Jolly, Limber/Klutz

31/31/31/x/31/31
Fake Out

#443 Gible

Adamant/Jolly, Rough Skin

31/31/31/x/31/31

#453 Croagunk

Adamant/Jolly, Dry Skin

31/31/31/x/31/31

#449 Hippopotas

Impish/Adamant, Sand Stream

31/31/31/x/31/31
Slack Off

#479 Rotom

Bold/Modest/Timid, Levitate

31/x/31/31/31/31

COMING SOON: GLAMEOW AND BUIZEL

#529 Drilbur

Adamant/Jolly, Sand Rush

31/31/31/x/31/31
Notes: The original parent of this was an Excadrill named Jill that I used in my in-game team in my very first run-through of Black.

#554 Darumaka

Jolly, Hustle

31/31/31/x/31/31

#561 Sigilyph

Timid, Magic Guard/Wonder Skin

31/x/31/31/31/31

#577 Solosis

Bold/Modest, Magic Guard

31/x/31/31/31/31

#590 Foongus

Bold/Modest, Regenerator

31/x/31/31/31/31
Bold/Modest, Regenerator

31/odd/31/30/31/30
Hidden Power Fire

#607 Litwick

Modest/Timid, Flash Fire

31/x/31/31/31/31
Clear Smog, Acid Armor, Captivate, Haze

#610 Axew

Adamant/Jolly, Mold Breaker

31/31/31/x/31/31

#619 Mienfoo

Jolly, Reckless/Regenerator

31/31/31/x/31/31

#624 Pawniard

Adamant/Jolly, Defiant

31/31/31/x/31/31
Sucker Punch, Pursuit

#636 Larvesta

Timid/Modest, Flame Body

31/x/31/31/31/31

COMING SOON: EMOLGA

Last edited:
#659 Bunnelby

Adamant/Jolly, Huge Power

31/31/31/x/31/31
Spikes

#661 Fletchling

Adamant/Jolly, Gale Wings

31/31/31/x/31/31

#676 Furfrou

Jolly, Fur Coat

31/31/31/x/31/31

#698 Amaura

Modest/Timid, Refridgerate

31/x/31/31/31/31

COMING SOON: GOOMY, SWIRLIX, AMAURA, SKIDDO AND PHANTUMP

Last edited:
Hey I'm interested in some of your Pokemon, mainly Pinsir.

I have:

Pidgey @ Pokeball (M)
Timid Nature
31/x/31/31/31/31

Seviper @ Luxury Ball (M/F)
Timid Nature
31/x/31/31/31/31

I can breed for: (might take some time, however)

Cyndiquil Pokéball
Timid Nature
31/x/31/31/31/31

Trapinch @ Safari Ball (shouldn't take too long)
Jolly Nature
31/31/31/x/31/31

Other Pokemon of yours I'm interested in are Chansey, Rhyhorn, and Magnemite. Let me know if you're interested in any of these for a trade. If only one, I'd really like the Pinsir. Also, are you willing/able to nickname any of these?

Good Luck with your trade thread!

*I also might be able to help you with your Skiddo-want, if and when I get off my lazy behind XD. I'll let you know if I finish re-breeding my Skiddo line.

Edit: So I found motivation enough to finish a rebreed. I have a 5IV Female Careful Sap Sipper Skiddo spitback on-hold, if you want it. Just let me know if you want it.

Last edited:
Hey I'm interested in some of your Pokemon, mainly Pinsir.

I have:

Pidgey @ Pokeball (M)
Timid Nature
31/x/31/31/31/31

Seviper @ Luxury Ball (M/F)
Timid Nature
31/x/31/31/31/31

I can breed for: (might take some time, however)

Cyndiquil Pokéball
Timid Nature
31/x/31/31/31/31

Trapinch @ Safari Ball (shouldn't take too long)
Jolly Nature
31/31/31/x/31/31

Other Pokemon of yours I'm interested in are Chansey, Rhyhorn, and Magnemite. Let me know if you're interested in any of these for a trade. If only one, I'd really like the Pinsir. Also, are you willing/able to nickname any of these?
I'd be willing to trade Pinsir for the Trapinch, and yes, all these Pokemon are bred by me so I can nickname them. I'll need some time breeding the Pinsir though :P

Good Luck with your trade thread!

*I also might be able to help you with your Skiddo-want, if and when I get off my lazy behind XD. I'll let you know if I finish re-breeding my Skiddo line.

Edit: So I found motivation enough to finish a rebreed. I have a 5IV Female Careful Sap Sipper Skiddo spitback on-hold, if you want it. Just let me know if you want it.
Thanks, I'd love that! Can't be online but would you be willing to do it about 3 hours or so from now?

I'd be willing to trade Pinsir for the Trapinch, and yes, all these Pokemon are bred by me so I can nickname them. I'll need some time breeding the Pinsir though :P
Awesome. :D I'll start breeding the Trapinch, the time it takes completely depends on RNG, but it shouldn't take too long.

Awesome. :D I'll start breeding the Trapinch, the time it takes completely depends on RNG, but it shouldn't take too long.
Hey, breeding the Pinsir now, but I mistook its Ability to be Moxie. It's actually Hyper Cutter (the regular ability) as opposed to its Hidden Ability, Moxie. Would you still be alright with that?

Sure thing!
I can trade now actually, I way overestimated the time I would be out.

Hey, breeding the Pinsir now, but I mistook its Ability to be Moxie. It's actually Hyper Cutter (the regular ability) as opposed to its Hidden Ability, Moxie. Would you still be alright with that?
Sorry I responded to the wrong bit of your post. Your Trapinch is ready do you want a nickname for it? And yeah Hyper Cutter is fine I'm going to use it as Mega Pinsir most likely. If you magically find a Moxie though it's preferred (pick someone off with Quick Attack, get +1, then mega evolve). If you hatch both a male and a female I'd prefer a female, and I would like the nickname "Kaleesh" for female and "Grievous" for male. :D

I can trade now actually, I way overestimated the time I would be out.
Alright then. Would you rather do GTS or Direct?

Sorry I responded to the wrong bit of your post. Your Trapinch is ready do you want a nickname for it? And yeah Hyper Cutter is fine I'm going to use it as Mega Pinsir most likely. If you magically find a Moxie though it's preferred (pick someone off with Quick Attack, get +1, then mega evolve). If you hatch both a male and a female I'd prefer a female, and I would like the nickname "Kaleesh" for female and "Grievous" for male. :D
Sure, but RNGesus is still screwing with me. Hopefully it shouldn't take much longer!

Alright then. Would you rather do GTS or Direct?
I'd prefer Direct if you don't mind, as I have a pokemon in the GTS for a giveaway. I've added your FC and I'm online now. Thanks for this, by the way, it saves me a lot of time and hassle :D

Sure, but RNGesus is still screwing with me. Hopefully it shouldn't take much longer!

I'd prefer Direct if you don't mind, as I have a pokemon in the GTS for a giveaway. I've added your FC and I'm online now. Thanks for this, by the way, it saves me a lot of time and hassle :D
Alright. I'm online now. Send me a TR when you're ready.

Hi there AOL. I'm back to drop the official "please Check My Thread." If you find something you like, I'd be interested in two Fletchlings, an Aron, and a Beldum. I'd probably be interested in even more, frankly, depending on the length of the list of what you might find agreeable from my Potion Shop. Let me know what you think. :-D

Also, do you take requests for specific hatch locations (on Pokemon Y, correct?)? Would you be at all interested in swapping mothers (he he, I mean matching ball spitbacks from our respective collections)?

Hi there AOL. I'm back to drop the official "please Check My Thread." If you find something you like, I'd be interested in two Fletchlings, an Aron, and a Beldum. I'd probably be interested in even more, frankly, depending on the length of the list of what you might find agreeable from my Potion Shop. Let me know what you think. :-D

Also, do you take requests for specific hatch locations (on Pokemon Y, correct?)? Would you be at all interested in swapping mothers (he he, I mean matching ball spitbacks from our respective collections)?
I'd like the Snorunt, Houndour, Sneasel and Diglett from your breeding section, if you're willing, for the four pokemon you requested. If possible, I'd like the Snorunt to be in a Premier Ball but with the egg moves of the Dream Ball one. I know this'll be a lot of extra work so if you're up for it I'll give you another pokemon of your choice.

I do take hatch location requests for no extra cost. It just means you'll have to wait a bit longer (I normally hatch in Centrico Plaza, for the endless loop of Prism Tower.)

After looking through your trade thread, I'm assuming what you mean regarding the spitbacks is that we don't trade perfect 5IV mons, but instead spitback females. If I'm correct in stating that, heck, I prefer it!

CoLsPaN

Sorry, I didn't find anything in your spreadsheet that I'm interested in for the Moltres :P Good luck in future trades, though, and maybe we can make an offer in the future :)

Last edited:
Apple Of Legend, I think we can deal! I'm brand new to breeding--though it's simple enough I think I'm just slower than others. If you're ok with me kind of working on it, giving you updates and letting you know, that works for me. I'll revisit the specifics of my matrons and PM you about details, alright?

Apple Of Legend, I think we can deal! I'm brand new to breeding--though it's simple enough I think I'm just slower than others. If you're ok with me kind of working on it, giving you updates and letting you know, that works for me. I'll revisit the specifics of my matrons and PM you about details, alright?
No worries, take your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)