Entertainment Joim: The Real Story (dw the title will be cooler)

Status
Not open for further replies.

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Joim jsyk tho I mentioned it kind of before.

I really want to write an article on Joim similar to this (http://www.smogon.com/smog/issue29/smogdoom) in the same sort of parody style. I'd cover...

- why joim really left
- what he has really been doing
- expand on the whole spanish spl army i mentioned in smogdoom (basically in this article i'll reference smogdoom so people reread that as well as this, self promotion yknow)
- why he's back now
- how he'll bring about the end of smogon
- also want to throw in some stuff about chaos here, i don't know yet, but i like the relationship i put between chaos and joim in smogdoom so i want to return to that

also we had an interview with joim about a year ago from when this releases so it'll tie in nicely with that.

Layell yn

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Not sure, seems somewhat risky to base the whole article on someone that's not neccessarily known outside of our community. Also, the 'bring about the end of smogon' is pretty much the premise of all these conspiracy articles and it's getting somewhat old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)