Instacheck Hotspot -- a fast Pokémon checker for XY

Status
Not open for further replies.
can someone plz help me getting my SV?? i tried to run the instantcheck but every time i opened it it says that "Virtual Router Plus has stopped working" u_u

Looking for people with the Trainer Shiny Value that match ANY of the SV in my signature, I just need help hatching these eggs to be shiny, if you can help let me know, and also I'm willing to hatch anyones egg who has my shiny value

Would you please hatch my egg and give it back to me? I'm looking for these TSV. 3028、3877、3020、3320、243、33、1148、327、1431、359、3534、3357、1599、310、99、431、1215、1485、1384、556、82、1223、2796、39、1911、3739、1006、694

FC:5215-0501-0674
TSV:3782

Can someone help me?
I was told to disable the hotspot network and every time I try to start the hot spot it says "The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation", and when I go to Change adapter settings, The hotspot isn't there soI don't know where to go to enable it again.
Please help me!

My 3ds can't find the virtual router. I tried finding the hotspot using my phone and it works but when using my ds, I cannot find the hotspot. It used to work about a week ago. any help pls?

Ug, technology...
Everything is perfect as the steps indicate, but the drop down in the checker right above 'Start Scanning' is blank with no options, but I can connect through it fine and nothing shows up when I trade.

That WinPcap thing is something I didn't realize I needed... So my drop down is empty any more, but now my game wont connect online, even though the connection test was solid... one thing after another, eh?

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Try these options:

Try allowing it through your firewall.

Try using the standalone with connectify, pretty much self-explanatory and it uses a hotspot you created rather than virtualrouterplus.

For those who still have trouble with instacheck try these steps as well:

http://www.reddit.com/r/SVExchange/comments/1soi91/guide_how_to_set_up_a_more_stable_instacheck/

(STANDALONE ONLY)
"How I get my Instacheck Standalone to "work" if when I stat a scan using the hotspot created by connectify it scans the pokemon that the othe trainer has and shows them on the right side. when I scan using my shared internet (mine is my wireless card) it shows MY pokemon on the right hand side. However, I have to flip flop between scanned connections to be able to see their pokemon then my own."

Try using the standalone with connectify, pretty much self-explanatory and it uses a hotspot you created rather than virtualrouterplus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 8)