ImprisonMons

I don't think you should mention alternatives in the OP, you should let people figure that out themselves.
Now i don't know whether frustration or return is more useful, thanks alot. people will be using both. new people will use return, experienced will use frustration. people who ralize frustration will slowly become more poular use return, which cretes an endless happiness paradox. Good going, TC.

Technician will be beautiful. Running attack moves on stall will be beautiful. Running Encore will not be beautiful.

Let's let those inexplicably gigantic gen 1 movepools shine, gentlefolk!

Fusxfaranto

gonna smoke five blunts and watch anime
Yep, it appears to be working as intended, though if anyone has any issues, just let me know and I'll see what I can do. I'll also be getting this on amethyst.psim.us soon for anyone who is too scared of the beautiful face of Kenny ;)

Deoxys-S/Deoxys-D
Ability: Pressure
-Magic Coat
-Taunt
-Stealth Rocks/Spikes
-Psycho Boost/Spikes

Driftblim
Ability: Aftermath
-Defog
-Baton Pass
-Shadow Ball
-Substitute/Thunderbolt/Calm Mind/Stockpile/Tail Wind

Terrakion
Ability: Justified
-Sacred Sword
-Rock STAB
-Earthquake
-Rock Polish/Swords Dance/X-Scissor/Superpower

Driftblim is the only Ghost that can learn Defog, thus making it the only pokemon that can block both forms of hazard removal. The Deo forms are the best hazard setters in standard, and here also have the ability to block Taunt and Magic Coat, making it even more likely they can get up Spikes and SR. However, they share a weakness to Dark type moves, making them vulnerable to things like Mandabuz, Blastiose-Mega, and various Pursuit trappers. This is where our Justified user comes in. They can sponge a predicted Dark type move, and retaliate at +1. Sacred Sword is used for it's low distribution, and gains great coverage along side Rock type STAB. Earthquake is for Aegislash and protecting against your opponents prediction. Superpower is an option for people who really want to a safe switch into Tyranitar. Other Justified Pokémon could be used instead, but Terrakion is the only Pokemon with Sacred Sword that isn't walled by Aegislash. Virizion deals far better with Blastiose-M however, so it could be a viable alternative, or even teamate.
Delibird and Smeargle both gets Rapid spin+Defogr lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)