ih8ih8sn0ws Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

n.n rattata

Banned deucer.
eyy good luck sn0w I saw you want self bred shinys here's one: 31/31/xx/31/31/31 Modest Battle Ready Seadra in a Pokeball, got this by accident. I also have shinys from my previous aS file, lemme know if interested! I hope you know me long enough to trust me.

eyy good luck sn0w I saw you want self bred shinys here's one: 31/31/xx/31/31/31 Modest Battle Ready Seadra in a Pokeball, got this by accident. I also have shinys from my previous aS file, lemme know if interested! I hope you know me long enough to trust me.
Not really interested, sorry

ゼルネアス
31/11/29/31/31/31 Modest
Geomancy/Moonblast/Aromatherapy/Focus Blast
OT: XY&Z TID: 10295 SID: 00111
Non-Redis

Interested in your Shiny Xerneas. Can offer any of my soft resets or willing to do breed/soft rest.

ゼルネアス
31/11/29/31/31/31 Modest
Geomancy/Moonblast/Aromatherapy/Focus Blast
OT: XY&Z TID: 10295 SID: 00111
Non-Redis

Interested in your Shiny Xerneas. Can offer any of my soft resets or willing to do breed/soft rest.
Hey, Could I possibly get your jolly Rayquaza for the Xerneas?

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Celebi
31/3/31/31/31/31 Timid
Leaf Storm/Recover/Nasty Plot/Healing Wish
OT: WIN2011 TID: 02211 SID: 20073
Emulator RNG, injected wonder card into save file to RNG
Non-Redis
I'm interested in this Celebi, I would like to offer a Custom SR of any Legendary from Omega Ruby for it, aside from the ones that I've already caught (which are Reshiram, Latios and Registeel).

Hi there. I'm interested in your Modest Shiny Xerneas. Please CMT to see if anything interests you. I can also make multiple clones of it for you if you'd like. Thanks!

Celebi
31/3/31/31/31/31 Timid
Leaf Storm/Recover/Nasty Plot/Healing Wish
OT: WIN2011 TID: 02211 SID: 20073
Emulator RNG, injected wonder card into save file to RNG
Non-Redis
I'm interested in this Celebi, I would like to offer a Custom SR of any Legendary from Omega Ruby for it, aside from the ones that I've already caught (which are Reshiram, Latios and Registeel).
remind me on skype later

Hi there. I'm interested in your Modest Shiny Xerneas. Please CMT to see if anything interests you. I can also make multiple clones of it for you if you'd like. Thanks!
Hey, could I get your hidden power ghost keldeo for it?

CMT for that beautiful modest shiny Xerneas, please. I have some rng'd gen5 events with proof.
Hey, could I get your shiny Uxie for it? (OT: Terezi ID: 47974)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)